Peace and Love

Aliens and Absolute Infinity

38 posts in this topic

I thought I would share a series books I'm reading right now about Extraterrestrials/Aliens being channeled or communicated with for information about absolute infinity and why we are here.  The books go into great detail of how they are channeled,  and contain information regarding when they first contacted and visited Earth, why they are here (in hiding obviously), and what information they are trying to share with us to those who are open and wiling to learn and wish to realize their absolute infinite nature (which they call the Law of One).

This web link provides a a search glossary of the books if you are looking for specific information about: Atlantis. The Pyramids, etc.
https://www.lawofone.info/

The books can be downloaded for free here. The books are called The Law of One.  There are five books in total.  If find it more valuable to purchase the books.
http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

Book 1 Page 67
In truth, there is no right or wrong.  You are everything, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is Law of One.

Page 74
Q: Why are we here?
A: To see the Law of One.

Page 85
The Law of One, though beyond limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity. no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite creator.

Reasons I find these things so hard to believe is, why is there never any additional/new information that the person themselves could not have simply made up? So simple to provide some jaw dropping info if they were indeed legit. But it just all as well some made up fantasy (be clear here not saying it is, but it could be - nothing can be proven). Bring some knowledge, share a scientific discovery, why not? On and on about love etc, ok well show some love and give us renewable energy source - whatever, not even asking for smthing that complicated - point out a particular universe which has many habitable worlds. But nope, majority of the time is some hard to understand babbling. Kudos to putting that much effort into it though.

@Dogsbestfriend

I don't want you to take my word for it.  We should always be questioning "Who do we listen to?"  Is this source reliable etc.  I want you to use your best judgement and follow your intuition, your gut,  solar plexus (your chakra of personal power), etc and do what is right for you.  If this information doesn't resonate with you that's perfectly fine.  There is no right or wrong.  This information is here provided to those that find it useful.  Namaste. 

1 minute ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Reasons I find these things so hard to believe is, why is there never any additional/new information that the person themselves could not have simply made up? So simple to provide some jaw dropping info if they were indeed legit. But it just all as well some made up fantasy (be clear here not saying it is, but it could be - nothing can be proven). Bring some knowledge, share a scientific discovery, why not? On and on about love etc, ok well show some love and give us renewable energy source - whatever, not even asking for smthing that complicated - point out a particular universe which has many habitable worlds. But nope, majority of the time is some hard to understand babbling. Kudos to putting that much effort into it though.

@Peace and Love Nor did feel like you were imposing your belief on me. If anything I would love to find a legitimate indication there's something in these channelings, just haven't found any yet. Would be super exciting.

We had a long thread here a while back about Law of One.

If you wanna meet some aliens, smoke some DMT and you should find some ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We had a long thread here a while back about Law of One.

If you wanna meet some aliens, smoke some DMT and you should find some ;)

or learn how to astral project ^_^

Heck, no alien's for me!

I have enough trouble figuring humans out. xD

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 You'd be surprised how much more harmoniously you'll get along with Aliens then modern day humans :P

B R E A T H E

1 minute ago, pluto said:

@Anna1 You'd be surprised how much more harmoniously you'll get along with Aliens then modern day humans :P

I'll take your word for it. Lol

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

this is a real possibility 

25D21D21-3C94-4EEF-9F54-4A5805F85516.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

people here are all laughing, but my mother who never ever take drug/neither alcool until more than her 30.

When she had 15 years old ( 1980~ she saw something like a disk, and she doesn't care about alien at all ( she is anti science fiction kind of type )

and doesn't bother with this kind of thing usualy ( before I asked once and talk about alien )

( I told her, she was drunk, exhausted, or maybe having a reflection, she told me not ( and she never even smoked weed in his whole life, never even been drunk until her 40 years old.. ( I know this is true ).., it was clear cristal for her eyes, she assure me )

swear on my very life, that she saw this thing in the sky who was flying, a rounded form moving in slow motion, straight in line, and without ANY noise at all, then disapear instantly [and the light around the thing was : white/grey ] ( that was the thing that shocked her the most ) ( and she has 10/10 both eyes )

she told me it was not so far from her eyes. ( I asked the range )

so only case it wasn't alien, it's a military object. But I believe her that she saw something.

today I read a lot of others people claim at the same time and in the same area ( on internet ) report the same 'alien fly'

having seen the same thing at this time and in the same part of France. ( East/close to germany )

so everyone is lying on the same thing? it it wasn't from the mouth of my mum I wouldn't believe it at all. But I believe her, and it doesn't bother me if you don't believe me, that's totaly fair.

( she doesn't played with my mind or trying to make a joke out of it )

I wouldn't deny what she saw, cause she is very "earth grounded" and doesn't like science fiction at all.

and that's me just pushing her to talk me more about it,

because I m the first guy to believe it was BS. ( so investigating )

keep believing it's only in DMT hahaha lel. alright then.

I believe my mother. that's all, maybe it was a military object, but in 1980, I don't know how many soucoup without noise we have been creating.

at this time, she knew it would just make her been an insane idiot to talk about this and internet wasn't existing, she did a bit, but quickly stoped.

So she never talk about it to people. (beside me when I ask about what she thinked about ovni years ago )

it remain open for me, I won't see why alien is "stupid", you can believe all your thinking is stupid, but not alien ?

what the fuck guys.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

6 minutes ago, Strikr said:

people here are all laughing, but my mother who never ever take drug/neither alcool until more than her 30.

When she had 15 years old ( 1980~ she saw something like a disk, and she doesn't care about alien at all ( she is anti science fiction kind of type )

and doesn't bother with this kind of thing usualy ( before I asked once and talk about alien )

( I told her, she was drunk, exhausted, or maybe having a reflection, she told me not ( and she never even smoked weed in his whole life, never even been drunk until her 40 years old.. ( I know this is true ).., it was clear cristal for her eyes, she assure me )

swear on my very life, that she saw this thing in the sky who was flying, a rounded form moving in slow motion, straight in line, and without ANY noise at all, then disapear instantly [and the light around the thing was : white/grey ] ( that was the thing that shocked her the most ) ( and she has 10/10 both eyes )

she told me it was not so far from her eyes. ( I asked the range )

so only case it wasn't alien, it's a military object. But I believe her that she saw something.

today I read a lot of others people claim at the same time and in the same area ( on internet ) report the same 'alien fly'

having seen the same thing at this time and in the same part of France. ( East/close to germany )

so everyone is lying on the same thing? it it wasn't from the mouth of my mum I wouldn't believe it at all. But I believe her, and it doesn't bother me if you don't believe me, that's totaly fair.

( she doesn't played with my mind or trying to make a joke out of it )

I wouldn't deny what she saw, cause she is very "earth grounded" and doesn't like science fiction at all.

and that's me just pushing her to talk me more about it,

because I m the first guy to believe it was BS. ( so investigating )

keep believing it's only in DMT hahaha lel. alright then.

I believe my mother. that's all, maybe it was a military object, but in 1980, I don't know how many soucoup without noise we have been creating.

at this time, she knew it would just make her been an insane idiot to talk about this and internet wasn't existing, she did a bit, but quickly stoped.

So she never talk about it to people. (beside me when I ask about what she thinked about ovni years ago )

it remain open for me, I won't see why alien is "stupid", you can believe all your thinking is stupid, but not alien ?

what the fuck guys.

I firmly believe that ETs visit us, the universe is too infinite to not incorporate some visitors here and there. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I firmly believe that ETs visit us, the universe is too infinite to not incorporate some visitors here and there. 

of course they fucking are, from infinity I don't see why it wouldn't be the case.

we are close from IA and infinite robotic, if truly we are alone, we will soon know it. 

I m not "I want to believe" , but if alien race exist, the moment we create a truly real IA, is the moment when they will watch us. that's sure. ( or we are effectively "alone" in this "reality" )

because this thing could be more powerful than a nuclear bomb. create a "race of infinity robot" that have the same "pattern" than human, but able to destroy our whole race and take over the galaxy, that's more "dangerous" than "us".

we will know soon if there is something or not, I m sure.

Let me believe more that I can fuck an alien girls :D my new hope

Edited by Strikr

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What if there actually is no objective relative reality? 

What would that mean, relative to aliens?

and what if ...

there is an "objective" one ? one way or another

it can be proven for the self, and "drug" alternative mindset, doesn't prove anything, eyes or mind, both could be a pure lie.

Will tell you that when I'll try DMT, I m an investigator, not a believer. Direct experience is the best tool for sure !

what if really our mind is a pure random biologic mindfuck ? it could be aswell. 

Alien doesn't appear something "insane" or non objective, multiverse with alien or not, or just idea materialized per drug.

or even the concept of just "being" or "being present" that's all concept that could be created by "the brain" or how you want to call it.

as an artist LSD, showed me what I call "my intuit wiring", not a pure alternative reality.

But I agree on believing reality is pure magic, so since I had no "direct experience" besides "being present without thinking at all".

cannot be sure of anything at all. if you're sure of something you're living your truth and that's fair.

Didn't experience weird dream in my whole life, in fact I almost don't dream at all. ( even without smoking and being pure of blood ) my dream are mostly sensation. Maybe my "brain" can't fuck me properly, don't know.

but that mean there is alien ! :D my new dream will come true then ! may them come !

Edited by Strikr

28 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If other humans and animals can exist, so can aliens too. Even if this reality is subjective.

If there’s an objective alien, then subjectively, to the alien, you are an alien. But then if you’re an alien, then obviously aliens exist. Unless of course, “exist” is entirely subjective.

If reality is subjective, are there ‘other’ animals, humans, etc? Wouldn’t an ‘other’, whatever it is, require reality to be objective? 

If reality is subjective, it’s really not “reality” anymore. It’s you.       If it’s entirely subjective, then it is only subjective, to you. This would mean everything seen & heard, is somehow you. But if everything seen & heard is you, then you must not only be a person, as it seems. But if you’re not a person, because reality is subjective, you’d have to be everything seen & heard. But if you’re everything, to experience every thing, you would have to be no thing, which of course means there would have to be no thing.  If there’s no thing, then what is seen & heard?

@Strikr Could pure magic even be a belief though? Isn’t it the same as “I don’t know”, or “I can’t know”? Like, as a descriptive term, “magic” is like saying, “I have no knowledge which accounts for this experience, I don’t even have beliefs which “explain” it, even if I acknowledge it’s a belief”.

I agree with both of you though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If there’s an objective alien, then subjectively, to the alien, you are an alien. But then if you’re an alien, then obviously aliens exist. Unless of course, “exist” is entirely subjective.

If reality is subjective, are there ‘other’ animals, humans, etc? Wouldn’t an ‘other’, whatever it is, require reality to be objective? 

If reality is subjective, it’s really not “reality” anymore. It’s you.       If it’s entirely subjective, then it is only subjective, to you. This would mean everything seen & heard, is somehow you. But if everything seen & heard is you, then you must not only be a person, as it seems. But if you’re not a person, because reality is subjective, you’d have to be everything seen & heard. But if you’re everything, to experience every thing, you would have to be no thing, which of course means there would have to be no thing.  If there’s no thing, then what is seen & heard?

@Strikr Could pure magic even be a belief though? Isn’t it the same as “I don’t know”, or “I can’t know”? Like, as a descriptive term, “magic” is like saying, “I have no knowledge which accounts for this experience, I don’t even have beliefs which “explain” it, even if I acknowledge it’s a belief”.

I agree with both of you though. 

hey sometimes, you should just let the inquiry down let's do some "human investigation talk", just for the laugh hahaha

but you're right, I see all your point, this is what I was talking at dinner right now, I know that from an "alien perspective", we are the alien.

but just from a human perspective, that would be fun to see "objective alien creatures" that appear solid to our first lens of brain

Edited by Strikr