Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,359 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2020 at 8:08 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

sry for this being my third post in a row, but I have struck gold

Alright everyone, I have recently posted an example of peak blue,

now get ready for p e a k e s t b l u e 

You don't have to watch the video just read the title and the description , holy hell heck

A key feature of blue is absolutist, which this guy is definitely. I bet he has never contemplated relativity.

Solid Blue of course, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised at his accommodating attitude towards atheists. He doesn't treat them as devils, like some deep Blue folks might. He is surprisingly tolerant of them. I guess because the Soviet Union created so many atheists that his Blue worldview has to accommodate that as part of its survival function.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus and Santa were white:

Western culture is best:

Some grade-A stage Blue brainwashing.

Theres so much disappoint in that book called the bible. Thats what the pages scream at me. It ruined my brothers mind.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Just to throw a spanner in the works... (not a troll, I'd have to explain)

The bible can take you past turquoise.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Western culture is best:

this is way too cringey

Z8pes9YpM98.jpg

Funny meme that illustrates how typical stage blue people relate to new forms of entertainment and art

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura Yeah, I don't know how popular anime culture is in America, but it's pretty popular in CIS and we have this interesting dynamic of how traditional people highly disrespect people who are into anime and think of them as subhumans and betas (or omegas and so forth) 

Stage orange people usually think of anime people in similar ways, but they are not nearly as hateful as Blue.

I'm not an anime fan myself, but I had a lot of friends who were, when I was playing in E-Sports professionally, so I noticed that dynamic a lot.

To be honest it's hard for me to peg anime into spiral dynamics, its center of gravity is certainly not blue, The anime culture seems to be orange, but its viewerbade mostly consists of depressed incel-type individuals, not really ambition-driven money-driven type of guys. Although, they are usually highly rational and atheistic in their worldviews, I noticed

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia Extreme anime fans are weird, man. I'm a huge proponent of not judging people based on lifestyle choices and I see every weird quirk as just people's unique way of making sense of life, but when I get exposed to intense anime stuff I get a really weird vibe.

I think you're right in saying that there's a lot of incel / shut-in types in the anime community. I think there's a lot of unresolved mental issues under the surface, and the extreme escapism of anime offers a never-ending source of distraction for young, messed up people to lose themselves in and avoid dealing with the struggles of their life.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Hello from Russia a lot of it is orange with some blue aspects - depends on the genre.

it’s quite funny! although what’s the difference in painted big brests and silicone ones?

anime can break tabu’s where the watcher is not able to in reality.

there is def controversial stuff going on in anime it’s often enforcing blue because blue can have a tendency to impracticality. in that sense it’s controversial like the picture.