Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,359 posts in this topic

Stage Blue way of thinking: "Women should serve men"

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Stage Blue parade (literally) here:

Honour killings of women due to a whole culture of sexism and result from "dishonoring" your family and community by going against their morals and rules.

Happens a lot in the middle east and South Asia but ALSO to diaspora living in the west, such as the UK. I was brought up in such a community myself. 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

1d2f9c23504389e19bb36d8fc7f39621.jpg

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This whole video is a shit show of inauthenticity, not only by Ted Cruz but the other journalists too, it is kind of scary that so many people actually watch this kind of crap and form opinions and world views.

Edited by Recursoinominado

Fictional, but a mostly stage red land being taken over by stage blue religion, getting rid of all "sin"

Especially when arresting the gay prince:
- "Ser Loras Tyrell, you have broken the laws of Gods and Men"
~ 'Who do you think you are?'
- "Justice"

Edited by Moon

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

15 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You mock them, but they're getting 10+ attack damage

underrated ahahahaha

Blue confuses me. 

Mainly because of "justice." 

BLM and veganism and other social justice movements are steeped in the pursuit of justice. Fighting against abuse, oppression and exploitation. Yet all examples listed seem to be mainly, alt-right conservative groups.

Can we move "justice" to green? @Leo Gura

Edited by JessiChell

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@JessiChell Blue justice and Green justice are different. Blue justice would be locking up a murderer for life without any chance of parole, so that the family of the victim gets some sense of closure and the perpetrator gets their due punishment. Green justice would be ending systemic discrimination against minorities, so that anyone who wants to succeed can do so without fear of being held back due to their skin colour. Both are ideas of "justice" but one is more based on punishment for wrongdoing whilst the other is based on fairness in social interactions.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack Oh thank you, thank you. :)

Edit: so... it's not real justice then. The blue justice? It basically goes against the definition. 

Edited by JessiChell

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
-Russell Bufalino

@JessiChell Important thing to understand about spiral dynamics: "The higher up on the spiral, the bigger the circle of concern."

So yes both blue and green want justice, but a blue person is mostly going to be worried about justice for "his people" (that is also why they aren't too worried about harsh punishments since it won't affect "his people"). That's why the blue person struggles with gay rights, minorities, and veganism.

+ There is no such thing as real justice, it's entirely subjective

Edited by Godhead

@Godhead Ah, okay. Thank you for the explanation.

-Russell Bufalino