1,356 posts in this topic

A rather amusing example of Stage Blue superstition:

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Junaid Hafeez: Academic sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50878432

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

So its crazy to think that I was once stage red. Thats the idea right? that every psyche has to go through all of the stages and therefore we all were once stage red? Sounds weird but I remember when I was like probably 10 years old, I randomly would think it would be fun to like punch my classmate in the face  ... you think that was me going through stage red?

3 minutes ago, Jordan A said:

@Leo GuraSo its crazy to think that I was once stage red. Thats the idea right? that every psyche has to go through all of the stages and therefore we all were once stage red? Sounds weird but I remember when I was like probably 10 years old, I randomly would think it would be fun to punch my classmate in the face  ... you think that was me going through stage red?

On 12/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, Apparition of Jack said:

A rather amusing example of Stage Blue superstition:

THEY USED THE F WORD!!!

A really good example of the Blue vs Green worldviews:

Notice how both Blue and Green are incapable of understanding each other's worldviews. Each one just sees the other as insane.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Blue vs Green again:

The conservative girl is unable to wrap her mind around the idea that gender is a relative mental construct. So to her the idea of something other than the traditional, black & white man/woman roles does not compute and seems absurd.

Blue REALLY struggles with issues of relativity. They just don't stomach relativity because to them the world is absolutely as their beliefs say.

This is also a good example of how the mind projects. The conservative girl's mind thinks that it can make others look foolish when really it is projecting its own foolishness as a denial mechanism so that she doesn't have to deeply question the groundless distinctions that make up her worldview.

But also notice how stage Green (the TYT hosts) are also unable to understand where this conservative girl is coming from. They just think she's a fool, when really, her mind is simply not yet fathoming the relative nature of reality.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Indoctrination 101

Stage Blue 101

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

These are also neat.

Green vs blue comparison.

Orange vs blue comparison.

4 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Indoctrination 101

Stage Blue 101

Wow! Chilling stuff.

Great example. That boy's mind will be paradigm locked for the rest of his life, never to find God.

Looks like stage blue people forcing Trump to pass these rules. Is there a women in hijab behind him?

Also, I find the inaccurate map on his desk hilarious. :D

Christians feeling like victims in USA. And they they say the left wingers are victims. 

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

On 2/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

Wow! Chilling stuff.

Great example. That boy's mind will be paradigm locked for the rest of his life, never to find God.

Don't judge so quickly. I was born and raised in an extreme Catholic society, I also used to do catholic prayers before lunch since kindergarten. Didn't attend a religious school later, but I would have catechism every Saturday for years as a kid to prepare for the first communion. My parents would remind me to pray before going to sleep, my grandma still does that to the day xD. We would also often pray before meals at home.

Now I'm thankful for those experiences. They allow me to understand much better how religion works, empathize, and have a healthy sense of compassion for those who weren't able to see beyond, and did get trapped in the dogma. Also, I find it very funny how decades after learning lame religion songs for children, those stupid songs actually give me chills because I grasp the Truth that they were trying to convey.

One of them goes (translated):
God is here, yes He is here,
as true as the air I breathe,
as true as the sunrise in the morning,
as true as when I speak to you, you listen to me.

Another one:
Start by looking for Gods kingdom,
and its divine justice,
and everything else will come on its own
Aleluya

Edited by Mondsee

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@Mondsee That's like saying, "My parents molested me as a child, but now I've overcome it and I'm grateful for who its made me."

Good for you, but most molested kids don't get over it so easily.

This is not a matter of judgment but a matter of creating paradigm lock in a child's mind. Which is as big a problem as molesting a child.