Dante

Did Anyone Purchase The Ultimate Life Purpose Course?

69 posts in this topic

I'm considering buying it. I would like the review of someone who already purchased it to see how they feel about it.

Buy it, you get down your top ten values, a purpose to start with, find your strengths, and help you find yourself quicker and really just lay out a plan to tackle life with. You will have to work this course hard to get the golden nuggets out of it but it's worth it. This course will help you leap over a lot of petty problems we face in life and start getting to whats important, meaningful and just in general beautiful about life. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

I am considering buying it too.
:)

Edited by abrakamowse
no reason :-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse I decided I am going to buy it for sure. I am going to get focused today and plan out my month because I already have a lot of new things planned. I have to focus a bit more on what I want before I purchase, but I am going to purchase it April 1st :D

That's cool @Dante  I decided to buy it too. I'm just planning a trip and after I come back I will do it. 

I think if Leo is so good on those videos, he must be awesome on his course. Share your experiences then in the forum.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Yes I agree and I definitely will. I will be very active on the forum soon and I will definitely share my experiences with the course!

@Dante  Cool!!! Good luck with the course and with your future endeavors! 

I recently purchased it as well, definitely worth it!

I purchased it, and I have to say it was the best $250 I ever spent. I felt like everything I needed to know about life purpose was put right there in a single place.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

I bought it yesterday!  Finally!!  :D  I'm watching #21 now.  9_9  

Lately I've been binge-watching Leo's free YouTube videos.  I watched all the topics that I was interested in.  Watching his videos of my interest, I realized some different approaches to my problem.  I thank Leo for that.  :)  

And.. I knew that Leo got paid contents.  I'd been interested in it since last year sometimes.  I quitted working in the end of last year . . I'm not working now, so I'd been hesitated to pay $250 . . . That's not small money . . . especially cuz I'm not working now . . . but NO!!  I GOT TO DO THIS NOW!!  Now it's Darn Good timing for me!!  

I can easily expect that my problems will come back/haunt me if I go back to work half-hearted.  

And, so, I bought the paid contents yesterday afternoon!!  Since then, I've been binge-watching them.  I feel kinda saturated.  Oh well.  That sounds like me.  lol.  

but one thing that I misunderstood in the [Who Is This Course Good For?] -- "Those going through a mid-crisis."  I misunderstood [mid-crisis] and [mid-life crisis.]  I'm in [mid-life crisis.]  I wonder if this course can be for people with mid-life crisis?  I hope so.  Actually doesn't matter!  i needed something to kick my ass.   

but overall, so far, I think $250 is a Huge bargain! for That Much Contents!  I can easily tell how much effort & passion Leo put into this course.  I respect Leo.  I thank Leo.  I wish I could know Leo a decade earlier. (then he's 20, he wouldn't be developed yet.)  (oh well.)

Shree Ganeshayana Maha . . 

(I'm not Hindu tho.)

Omm...  Inner PeaS  Omm...    ( ᵕ . ᵕ )   ?

By the way, in Canada, it cost me 341$. Not to say that my personal development is worth more than yours, but you know... ;) 

Now I didn't complete the course yet, but at least I can say the theoretic part and the first exercises are incredible. They're just so on point. It's Leo at his best, but even better. I don't know... I feel like his focus towards the audience is different. He goes deeper, and raises the bar higher. He trusts that you're invested in this, so he doesn't spend half the time correcting every criticism you could have. It's just great. It feels premium. And there's none of the usual "HEEEEY this is Leo" stuff ¬¬ which might convince some people to buy it...

Yes, this course is great !

If you are interested in spiritual enlightment, you don't need this course.

But if you are interested in living a great life, this course is for you (you will learn a lot about yourself, and "how to" in details).

On ‎12‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 8:11 PM, Soulbass said:

Yes, this course is great !

If you are interested in spiritual enlightment, you don't need this course.

But if you are interested in living a great life, this course is for you (you will learn a lot about yourself, and "how to" in details).

So it is not recommended for people who are further in their spiritual journey or for beings that are enlightened? Or people who already have a vision? Maybe to check their values?

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

23 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

So it is not recommended for people who are further in their spiritual journey or for beings that are enlightened? Or people who already have a vision? Maybe to check their values?

Sorry, my explanation wasn't really clear.

I meant that enlightment is not something that can be "learned" or "acquired".

Sure all the informations and exercices in the course are very valuable, for every person.

Edited by Soulbass

Thanks to everyone who recommended the program! I bought it and am glad I didn't wait. I can tell he put a lot of work into this course. He has a lot of great info and I just started. After a nice intro (5 videos) he transitions into concepts I have to internalize and begin to act on immediately.