Ether

Why Doesnt God Exist?

169 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

What do you mean?

What are you using to investigate all this about god?

8 hours ago, tsuki said:

Why Doesn't God God?
Why Doesn't Existence Exist?

Exactly!

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 minutes ago, Faceless said:

What are you using to investigate all this about god?

I have been just asking questions.

14 minutes ago, egoless said:

It is so pity when I see how people lose their time on pointless questions. :( 

We are pointless, that's why!

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, Ether said:

I have been just asking questions.

I know?

but all such questions are movements of measure. And your asking about something that would imply the immeasurable. Thought can not touch on that. 

What I always say is to learn about the nature of thought and it’s limitations. And also learn about the nature of psychological time and it’s tendency to limit thought. Once you understand thought as movement of the self you see why you are even attempting to ask such questions. 

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

We are pointless, that's why!

xD

We are lol 

Things only get complicated when we think about hem. 

Mr watts

Edited by Faceless

14 minutes ago, Faceless said:

We are lol 

Things only get complicated when we think about hem. 

Mr watts

Ah thinking.... the most addicting “substance” of humanity.

This will go in circles for infinity. Trying to prove the existence/non-existence of god to the conceptual mind is like trying to capture sunshine in a bottle.

18 minutes ago, egoless said:

Ah thinking.... the most addicting “substance” of humanity.

?

This is the proof that God exists! I have a drawing of him.

;)

god1.jpg

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

This will go in circles for infinity. Trying to prove the existence/non-existence of god to the conceptual mind is like trying to capture sunshine in a bottle.

Yeah?

That which is static can never capture that which is dynamic??

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

This is the proof that God exists! I have a drawing of him.

;)

god1.jpg

That’s a cool one man. 

Be a cool shirt logo 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless  I don't know why I always liked that symbol hehehe... it's like funny but I think it was done with serious intentions at some point in history. Not sure about the origin of it.

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

@Faceless  I don't know why I always liked that symbol hehehe... 

I know why I like it. It's on the back of the dollar bill. "In God we Trust" All others pay cash!:D

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

I know why I like it. It's on the back of the dollar bill. "In God we Trust" All others pay cash!:D

Lol! That's true hehehe... we need more of that!

^_^

I haven't read all the posts, and sorry for taking the opposition, but I think it's hard for me to NOT believe He exists. There are so many different scientific discoveries everyday and most will try to use this to disprove Him, but I feel like it just strengthens my beliefs.

There are rules in Science and we discover so many new things everyday and it just leads us closer and closer to finding out that we don't know a thing one it comes to the universe and ALL its components and how they interact and/or effect each other. To me, that proves that there IS a greater being, or God, that made everything in and around us, and He was even loving enough to give us the thirst for knowledge to get just a peek into it all. I can't help but feel excited and passionate for Him.

Something as simple as a leaf. There are so many cells in just that one leaf, every cell has it's separate purpose and function designed for the intake of Sunlight and Carbon Dioxide, while also being able to release Oxygen to sustain the living creatures all around it. This little leaf was CREATED and placed exactly where it is to contribute to the overall "Big Picture" 

Whether you believe God has His "Divine Plan" in place, with no options for deviation, or He is more like a "Clock worker God", He created the universe and everything in it with their rules and functions, then He "turned the clock on" and allowed the "gears" to move as they may and interact with each other however they wish.

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to add another perspective.

God is everything. One can find Him through direct experience in silence and surrender. Proof of God is the fact that existence exists.

God is not concrete like a physical object nor can you put God in a box or turn God into a concept, it's futile. There's no scientific evidence because you can't use God to measure itself, it doesn't make any sense. 

9 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

He created the universe and everything in it with their rules and functions

What was he doing before he created the universe?

Who created God, if everything needs a creator ?

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

What was he doing before he created the universe?

Who created God, if everything needs a creator ?

1. He was creating stuff.

2. Technically we created the idea of God by realizing him, we brought him into awareness.

In God dimension, there's no such as thing as time, before, after, creation, death or any of that, it's just Pure God which is so unbelievably everything that it cannot be captured.