Ether

Why Doesnt God Exist?

169 posts in this topic

It’s easy to say everything stems from the whole. That doesn’t actually bring about freedom from choice/the thinker. It must be an experiential movement all the way to be end. Not based on the movement of thought what so ever.

15 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I have to delete the hard drive, format it and install a new operating system.

:P

Dude your awsome. Seriously like talking about this with you. If you don’t get it I’m sure you will soon. Your very intelligent guy?

Way smarter than me. All you guys are

Edited by Faceless

An empty mind can see with clarity?

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Dude your awsome. Seriously like talking about this with you. If you don’t get it I’m sure you will soon. Your very intelligent guy?

Way smarter than me. All you guys are

hahaha... thank you! I like to talk to you too...

you are smarter!!! My ego is much smaller than yours!!! hahaha...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

35 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

hahaha... thank you! I like to talk to you too...

you are smarter!!! My ego is much smaller than yours!!! hahaha...

?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

Thought will not realize this. Because thought is fragmented. Fear prevents the movement of thought from seeing its own movement. 

For me freedom was first. That’s the only way I can advise about going about comprehending the whole of thought as I have done it first hand. I wouldn’t recommend something I didn’t actually do myself.

For me freedom from fear was totally necessary in order to inquire without fear interrupting and corrupting the investigation. 

How do I attain the freedom?

To me there are no sensible objection to the existence of higher powers, only to a personal God, a imaginary  and mind-made concept. But there are less problems using higher powers, powers that are both within us and outside us.

6 hours ago, Ether said:

How do I attain the freedom?

Observe the hold that psychological time has over every moment. If you are not aware of this in yourself yet studdy on the concept of it from online sources. I posted and will continue to post what ever I can find on it to. 

I never read any book to see this. So i can’t recommend reading a book to see this movement of psychological time in yourself. This just happened to me out of the blue. I just saw the movement so clearly as it was happening and at that moment ended it. 

For me the most Critical thing to do is observe this movement as it arises. Then once you see the falsness in continuing in that direction you will end it to. Or you will not indulge so often in that direction. As you become more aware of these movements they will cease more and more to very few, and maybe even none. 

Edited by Faceless