Ether

Why Doesnt God Exist?

169 posts in this topic

@Faceless Hey, Im not understanding anything you guys are saying, I just know I had an LSD trip without LSD and without the emotions.

2 hours ago, Ether said:

Ok, so, the answer might just be: We dont know.

The reason I dont want to be satisfied with that answer is because that also accepts the possibility of heaven AND hell. I want to be sure hell doesnt exist.

hell exist because you are speaking of it, you are aware of it, our location has many different shades, there's more then physical reality and what you see, the film of physical reality plays constantly, but ifnyou carefully pay attention to your feelings you can sense that your location has changed, whether its a daydream , a look into the past,into the future, into hell or heaven

if hell didnt exist you wouldnt be so afraid of it, and your fears are the results of a part of your awareness hosting the concept of hell,right now you're invisibly in hell because you believe in hell so you create it, this is where responsibility for crestion comes in

you're not a human body,you're consciousness, a psychic being,the psychic reality that hosts the body

so any concept you create in your awareness takes place in your being

so dont be afraid of hell, you're already in it, work on investigating why you want to be in hell, why are you creating hell

you need only to stop believing in hell, that takes understanding 

take solace that you also believe in heaven, a part of you is in heaven, you created heaven, if you think about heaven, you can feel it, the divinity, the refreshing aura, whatever you personally feel,its tangible, it happens now, you are in heaven now, so believe more in what you want your life to be, less in what you want not

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

“If” observation is free of the observer, being the absense of memory, knowledge, and past experience and it’s influences, then that is what we call awareness or direct perception acting/working within the stream of thought which can act holistically without deliberation of thought as it’s determining factor. So that would be an action free of the conditioned field of thought, therefore thought not  deciding but the whole or awareness deciding or not deciding ‘action/non action’....

If their is any choice involved which is the movement of thought/volition then this implies that is not ‘awareness’ but is gathered through self awarness ‘thought/self’ acting in according to its own content and own movement of psychological becoming ‘time’ 

So if their is a direct perception without choice/decision, this is awareness/intelligence, and that which is a whole movement or total/complete action. In this their is no choice or decision. In this the perception is the action. No choice/decision at all. Only action/non-action. 

If their is an observation that has introduced choice to be decided upon that decision, this leads to an action born of thought/volition/self which is limited, finite, incomplete, not whole. This choice/decision is bound by subjectivity and the movement volition/self interest or personal agenda, which is determined by ones conditioning ‘the stream of thought’..

So to answer that question. The chooser/decider answers and decides. So at that point the self/thought decides not awareness itself. 

But the decider is the decided. Just like the experiencer is the experienced, the observer is the observed, and the thinker is the thought. This is what comes to ‘my’ mind when symbolizing this movement, ⭕️....In thought the cause and the effect are the same. This also relates to the illusion of cause and effect  and free will. 

Unless you stand outside this circle and can observe free from its boundaries ‘the observer,’ and see this holistically their is not ever a decision that is free from the one who decides which is thought. 

To be able to stand outside and observe the whole of thought in its totality is the beginning of action that is without choice/decision. Total perception is action. That to is the cause and the effect. Perception ‘whole’ implies whole action not according to any conditioned pattern such as the limited and finite nature of thought/self/psychological time. 

Edited by Faceless

10 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless Hey, Im not understanding anything you guys are saying, I just know I had an LSD trip without LSD and without the emotions.

Lol It’s ok. Just bookmark it. Come back to it periodically. 

I’m just writing to anyone who is interested. I don’t expect this to get thorough to you now. As you have to see it for yourself. No words will show you this. You have to explore yourself. That’s all you need. ?

Edited by Faceless

19 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Lol It’s ok. Just bookmark it. Come back to it periodically. 

I’m just writing to anyone who is interested. I don’t expect this to get thorough to you now. As you have to see it for yourself. No words will show you this. You have to explore yourself. That’s all you need. ?

Yes, I recognize that i need a lot of experience

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yes, I recognize that i need a lot of experience

Your doing fine man.??

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Your doing fine man.??

Yes, some people have told me that but even from that opinion I have to de-attach.

Its not that I dont appreciate it, I do but it gives me no sense of security.

Many times in the past, I thought I was going to the right path and bamn. Everything crashed and it made me feel terrible agony.

So, now, I dont even want to think im on the right path.

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yes, some people have told me that but even from that opinion I have to de-attach.

Its not that I dont appreciate it, I do but it gives me no sense of security.

Many times in the past, I thought I was going to the right path and bamn. Everything crashed and it made me feel terrible agony.

So, now, I dont even want to think im on the right path.

??Freedom from a path worked for me. As a path implies psychological time. 

Maybe that is our portal as @cetus56has suggested??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

??Freedom from a path worked for me. As a path implies psychological time. 

Yes, I still think this is a long process and that one day I will awaken.

13 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yes, I still think this is a long process and that one day I will awaken.

Of course thought implies a movement of progression. For me their was no progression. As progression is the movement of time. I had never worked for anything. As I have said before I simply realized the illusion of psychological time. That seemed to spark this spontaneous and uninvited realm of emptiness. 

The timeless realm for me wasn’t cultivated. It was the result of the ending of psychological cultivation. 

I am just sharing this with who ever may be similar to me in that regard.

Any way I appreciate talking with you. And I hope you gained any type of understanding from this conversation and topic ?

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Ok, I can try to live in this moment but whenever I try to be at peace right now I fail.

So, I think to myself:"Humn, so If i cant have peace right now, I could work for it now and in the future I will enjoy it"

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless Ok, I can try to live in this moment but whenever I try to be at peace right now I fail.

So, I think to myself:"Humn, so If i cant have peace right now, I could work for it now and in the future I will enjoy it"

I understand. This peace you speak is only in the absense of will. The longing for peace creates its opposite, conflict. All movements of thought/volition If carried over into the psychological realm inevitably lead to conflict. In that you have escaped what is and created a division of the opposites. The division of what you want to be, and what you don’t want to be. Thought will always divide. This is learned when investigating the nature of thought. 

Thats why I stress it so much. A broken record, but a necessary broken record.

At least to me it is?

IT does, but only as a concept of the mind.

1 hour ago, Ether said:

@Faceless Yes, something I havent fully realized

Thought will not realize this. Because thought is fragmented. Fear prevents the movement of thought from seeing its own movement. 

For me freedom was first. That’s the only way I can advise about going about comprehending the whole of thought as I have done it first hand. I wouldn’t recommend something I didn’t actually do myself.

For me freedom from fear was totally necessary in order to inquire without fear interrupting and corrupting the investigation. 

Edited by Faceless

4 hours ago, Faceless said:

As far as which thoughts are decided upon? 

I think I did the wrong question. I was trying to find out what is or who is the one that creates the thoughts. I perceive them, I just see them appear. But now I see that thoughts appears in me, because I AM. So in some sense I AM (awareness) creating them, but the ego (the idea of what I THINK I am) doesn't have any control on them.

Awareness allows thought to be created, but is not the creator and is not the chooser, is the observer.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think I did the wrong question. I was trying to find out what is or who is the one that creates the thoughts. I perceive them, I just see them appear. But now I see that thoughts appears in me, because I AM. So in some sense I AM (awareness) creating them, but the ego (the idea of what I THINK I am) doesn't have any control on them.

Awareness allows thought to be created, but is not the creator and is not the chooser, is the observer.

If one has not peeled the onion each layer at a time then the experiential inquiry comes to a hault. Because their notion of awareness is thought based and not actually actual ‘fact’

I feel one must start with what is the closest barrier and work their way down to nothing. This way their is no deception/illusion ‘movement of psychological time’ influencing the inquiry, therefore turning it into a conclusion based off belief and not a fact. 

unless action born without the movement of time comes into being that action is inevitably influenced by thought. Awareness wasn’t tapped. 

Time/thought/must end for actual “awareness” to act free of the thinker. 

If you are thought bound then thought creates the thoughts. If there is choice/decision this implies thought is in movement. Not awareness which is free of thought. 

No assumptions can be made. That means thought must be watched very carefully. 

Edited by Faceless

That’s why I am glad I never read any text before my inquiry. This made it easy to avoid adding already existing concepts. 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

That’s why I am glad I never read any text before my inquiry. This made it easy to avoid adding already existing concepts. 

I have to delete the hard drive, format it and install a new operating system.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16