Ether

Why Doesnt God Exist?

169 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

1. He was creating stuff.

The stuff that dreams are made of

B|

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Yeah?

That which is static can never capture that which is dynamic??

Ok, so, the answer might just be: We dont know.

The reason I dont want to be satisfied with that answer is because that also accepts the possibility of heaven AND hell. I want to be sure hell doesnt exist.

19 minutes ago, Ether said:

Ok, so, the answer might just be: We dont know.

The reason I dont want to be satisfied with that answer is because that also accepts the possibility of heaven AND hell. I want to be sure hell doesnt exist.

What I have suggested you investigate yesterday and today will show you the limits of your investigation, why you want to investigate, and you may see the significance of insight/perception that is not born of the limited stream of thought. 

The heaven and hell jive will make total sense if you actually inquire/investigate with all your energy, which implies freedom from time. That’s why I suggest you watch that video on psychological time and grasp what is said deep down in your bones. Then their may be a freedom to inquire without the self ‘fear’ altering your investigation. 

For me first their was freedom then such inquiry was possible. If you are not free yet theirs no chance....To me it seems this must be actually so. 

Anyway asking others questions will never suffice. That’s the beauty of it?

Edited by Faceless

18 minutes ago, Ether said:

I want to be sure hell doesnt exist.

How are you going to be sure about that?

O.o

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Ether this question of is their a heaven and hell is the result of imposed answers through the ages. All questions are the result of past conceptualizatios. 

This is a fact. That’s the way thought works. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

All questions are the result of past conceptualizatios. 

Edited 3 minutes ago by Faceless

Do you see the significance of this?? 

Its quite important 

When these questions entered the psychological realm ‘to maintain and sustain security of the self’  is where all the conflict came in. Then organized religion came into being which further perpetuated psychological suffering and confusion/conflict. 

This all started when “we” demanded answers to sooth the psyche. And out of those assumed, limited, and finite answers was born such questions asked today. 

Edited by Faceless

When you arrive to the conclusion that "thoughts" cannot know anything, you will begin to get awakened and there will be no more questions.

@Ether

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

When you arrive to the conclusion that "thoughts" cannot know anything, you will begin to get awakened and there will be no more questions.

@Ether

What thoughts? Are you saying knowledge is not possible?

18 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Ether All questions are the result of past conceptualizatios. 

Well, yes. A chair is a concept in our minds if we think it. If we see the chair, its not a concept.

Shit, can you explain further?

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Ether

Also when you see that all thoughts flow out of the stream of thought. When you think it’s your thought, rethink. Thought is not yours or mine, but is just thought.

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Ether said:

What thoughts? Are you saying knowledge is not possible?

It is, but there's no one who "has" or "acquire" that knowledge.

Everything you talk is a thought. Where do your ideas come from? Thoughts... reality is controlled by thoughts, no by "us" (you or me or individuals).

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

It is, but there's no one who "has" or "acquire" that knowledge.

You mean the ego self?

When you talk about "I", are you talking about the person (who exists) but then we impose concepts on to that person (that exists) such as smart or dumb (that dont exist)?

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

What was he doing before he created the universe?

Who created God, if everything needs a creator ?

@Prabhaker It helps to fill in the blanks. The mind can't stand not knowing something. God forbid!  Any answer is better than no answer.

Answers: 1) playing cards

2) Big Booty

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Also when you see that all thoughts flow out of the stream of thought. When you think it’s your thought, rethink. Thought is not yours or mine, but is just thought.

Then how did the first person had the first thought , if it was not his?

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Prabhaker It helps to fill in the blanks. The mind can't stand not knowing something. God forbid!  Any answer is better than no answer.

Or do you see the nature or questions and answers. 

psychologicaly that is?

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

You mean the ego self?

When you talk about "I", are you talking about the person (who exists) but then we impose concepts on to that person (that exists) such as smart or dumb (that dont exist)?

The ego is a mental construct. The person does not exist, is a concept in our minds. A thought. There's no person.

B|

Edited by abrakamowse

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

The ego is a mental construct. The person does not exist, is a concept in our minds. A thought. There's no person.

B|

You mean the physical person doesnt exist?

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

You mean the physical person doesnt exist?

No, there's a body. But the body is not separated from the universe, from the environment. The ego creates de idea that this body is "mine" and there's a body which is owned by other person. Now I have to defend myself from the other who can harm me, etc etc... the body is not the "self"... your Self transcends the body. You impose a limitation yourself by thinking "I am the body" "I am a person", etc...

The physical world is there, but the ideas and concepts about it are not true and are created by thought.

Edited by abrakamowse

11 minutes ago, Ether said:

Then how did the first person had the first thought , if it was not his?

The capacity to recollect/remember. Which is what thoughts are born from. Driven by psychological time. 

Edited by Faceless

@Ether

Thoughts are the response of memory, knowledge, and past experience. 

Edited by Faceless