electroBeam

Anything related to ancient egypt and spirituality

36 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Ether said:

@moon777light Want me to try to impregnate you there?

ha, jk

i think there would be a big obstacle in just how  to get in the pyramid. 

what you learned in school about egypt is almost 50% fake

32 minutes ago, moon777light said:

I penetrate it.

Ba dum tsss

52 minutes ago, moon777light said:

I just realized that may be an analogy :|

10 hours ago, moon777light said:

theyre trying to do something similar with the bosnian pyramids. I still cant decide if they are legit pyramids or not, i went to the seminar where semir osmanagic presented himself, and they talked about how women would actually try to conceive a child in pyramid, because of the pyramids transmission powers, the baby born will become 'enlightened' much more easier. Not sure how much i believe this, but there certainly no doubt is something powerful about the giza pyramids. Why hasnt someone tried to replicate it else where, exactly how they made the giza ones (with the limestone cover&all), to test theories out? 

Cause under the materialist, rationalist paradigm such things are impossible. So why invest billions of dollars in hocus-pocus?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

OSIRIS, god of the dead, ruler of the underworld. (pray to him and transform your psyche)

Edited by TheDarkSorcerer

The TV series "Rome". I think you can find it on Netflix. It is more about the Roman empire then Egypt. But it covers Egypt as well. 

Has anybody here tried using one of those pyramid meditation chambers? (its like a pyramid made of copper, with no walls) I've been thinking about getting one or building one for meditation and also I would like to try sleeping within one

I have been toying with the idea of making a 'sleep chamber' in which I will make a  huge piece of orgonite which I will either sleep directly on or put a thin mattress over, which has a collection of specific 'chakra crystals' put at the approximate locations where my own chakras would be aligned with, and then building one of those copper pyramids to surround it. and set it up in my backyard and sleep in it. hopefully I can be bombarded with cosmic frequencies every night lol

I have also read that pyramids were used to store water, and as you should know water will pick up, hold, and transfer information, so if pyramids could pick up cosmic information, then the water that is stored in it will also pick up the information, then the highly energized water is consumed and transfers cosmic knowledge to the people who drink it. maybe that's why they were so advanced, they were literally drinking cosmic information (????)

Edited by passerby

pyramids are the most advanced technological devices on the planet,in the books of ra their uses are explained in detail,

they served as energy chambers to attune the soul or even to make effects on the planetery energy grid , I don't remember much of it, but by no means are these pyramids small feats, they weren't built by beings native to the earth either

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, Outer said:

You don't have any evidence.

That's the point of research, to get evidence. Innovations are based on wild guesses.

9 hours ago, TheDarkSorcerer said:

OSIRIS, god of the dead, ruler of the underworld. (pray to him and transform your psyche)

Wasn't that ANUBIS?

B R E A T H E

@moon777light

At the time of construction of these Pyramids, there was no electric power. They might have used fire batons to go into the Pyramids. However, there are no traces of smoke chars on the walls or roof-bottom of the Pyramids. The paths inside the Pyramids are very lengthy, curved, twisted and dark. Had there been any usage of oil lamps, batons or fireplace,some indications must have been there. In such case, a doubt may arise as to how people wandered inside the Pyramid. If there is no need for anybody to go into the Pyramid, then why were so many paths laid in it? There are many steps, places to sit, windows, doors etc. Why were all these provided inside the Pyramid, when there is no light at all? That is a mystery. They must be using some form of energy to see in the dark.