Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cudin

Thank you

14 posts in this topic

"What scientists say: we don't know how everything works, but we are working on trying to figure it out. what this guy says: Hey, I know how everything works, and you guys are all wrong. See how pretentious? Sigh..." 

That was my first comment in one of Leo's videos. Today I am here to redeem myself. 

You are not only a great spiritual teacher, but also a spiral wizzard, a big picture thinker.  

People like you, Alan Watts, Terence Mckenna, Ken Wilber and many others are the true leaders of the revolution of the 21st century - the inward revolution. 

You have inspired me to be more authentic and to talk unapologetically about my own self discoveries with my family and friends.

Only someone who is well developed in his spiritual path would do the kind of content you make available for free. 

I might sound like a bootlicker for some, but I really don't care. Just wanted to say: Thank You, @Leo Gura You're a great dude. 

Cheers!

My pleasure :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'd like to thank you about teaching me about meditation and enlightenment.

Had a pretty freaky experience last week when I noticed that my eyes actually don't exist. O.o

Thanks Leo.  Stick with it.  Keep growing.  This is a long-term project we are engaging — each of us with our own personal development work.  The worst thing we could do is get off the path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I experienced my own funeral, ‘within myself’, and when I saw Leo, I cried and laughed, and he looked over at my body in the casket and said “that’s not it!” And we laughed pretty solid. Thank you for all you do Leo. The breadth and nuance of your work is truly incomparable. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Leo's got that cult of personality. Not that it's a bad thing... Most people really don't care to listen to someone who doesn't have a charismatic persona. There's definitely a niche for someone who, in essence, brashly says "Wake the fuck up, idiot!" It's moving and inspiring.

Same thing happened to me. Just realised how stupid I was.

Leo is a really good teacher, I owe him every single penny of my happiness.

Btw, @Cudin thank you for your eloquent post.

Have you watched the reality series about mount everest he recommended on his blog? I binge watched and finished it the last days. Fucking awesome, the bad news is, he is now somehow responsible if I ever have the guts to move my ass up to the top of the world.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Leo Gura you're a star. You've absolutely battered my ego, but I like it, keep up the good work man.

All stories and explanations are false.

Leo is growing fast. I am still surprised about him uploading the Islam video that was courageous.

With how fast i Leo is growing im always curious what his day to day life must look like