Angelo John Gage

There is no hell

18 posts in this topic

Of course, we can argue the possibility of anything, my point is these people made it up, because even in the bible there are no versus about there being a hell, just that at the judgement you are discarded in the lake of fire, which means you are totally destroyed dont exist at all rather than getting an after life of worshipping god as a slave forever. 

The modern version of hell is mostly made up by dante

Don't be so sure about that. It is possible to visit hell-realms, from my research. It's a pretty common shamanic journeying experience.

Best not to listen to Popes about nonordinary states of consciousness. That is not their area of expertise. And many of them may end up in a hell-realm at some point if they ever recognize how much ignorance they've spread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Right, there is only the changing light-sound-sensations (maya) existing in pure consciousness (reality). 

No God, no punishment. Intelligence, yes, Heart fairness, yes, Self-imposed challenges, yes.

It's a good thing to know. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so sure about that. It is possible to visit hell-realms, from my research. It's a pretty common shamanic journeying experience.

Best not to listen to Popes about nonordinary states of consciousness. That is not their area of expertise. And many of them may end up in a hell-realm at some point if they ever recognize how much ignorance they've spread.

make some videos about this later? 

What is hell and heaven? 

@mohdanas I don't want to freak you guys out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

manns.gif

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

of course hell exists, its not totally eternal though because everyone will eventually be saved, and it exists for our reality to function properly

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You think you havnt been doing this already? lol 

We experience hell right now.We can experience paradise too, but is a big and difficult journey, a rare accomplishment!

Turns out it is fake news... even in Italy has this issue, sadly.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/29/did-pope-francis-say-there-no-hell-not-quite-vatican-insists/470442002/

i certainly don't disagree with the idea of different dimensional planes of the inifite, some certianly being hellish, but the biblical nonsense that we will go there for eternity if we don't listen to whatever is another story.

btw @Leo Gura not sure if you check your inbox often, but I had sent a message about meet ups in the NYC area to help you expand Actualized into this area. 

It’s surprising to me that people look to the Pope to answer these kinds of questions in the first place.  That deferment of one’s own ability to determine beliefs for one’s self bothers me.  This idea that the Pope has a hotline to God.  That must make people feel better in some way to believe the Pope has special insights that they can never have.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Identifying with your Ego/Thoughts/Perspective = Hell:)