Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,162 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Natasha said:

Some happy hippy music for you. They live, they laugh, they love 

@zeroISinfinity :D

This one is a great Pink Floyd cover

:D

 

 


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

This one is a great Pink Floyd cover

:D

 

 

Haha Thanks for the laugh xD it's more like a redneck kind of music, though :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shaun said:

In the waking state, consciousness appears to limit itself into a world with concrete laws and clear distinctions between forms. In the dream state, consciousness has greater access to its infinite potential, relaxes its focus and as a result - distinctions between knower and known are less clear and the apparent laws of reality we are accustomed to break down. This video illustrates this perfectly.

 

Yep, good choice of vid to make your point :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Haha Thanks for the laugh xD it's more like a redneck kind of music, though :P

hahaha... really funny. That video become viral in South America, I think he's from Brazil hehehehe...


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

hahaha... really funny. That video become viral in South America, I think he's from Brazil hehehehe...

So now Brazil is known not only for its beautiful women, but for bad singers too 9_9xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha  They have pretty much everything there hahahaha... the good, the bad and the ugly

:P


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Natasha said:

So now Brazil is known not only for its beautiful women, but for bad singers too 9_9xD

And women who don't shave like in the 40's.


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shin said:

And women who don't shave like in the 40's.

The Brazil beauty industry is changing that now. Ever heard of Brazilian bikini waxing? 9_9 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The Brazil beauty industry is changing that now. Ever heard of Brazilian bikini waxing? 9_9 xD

Ok, but that's even worse then

It will be Thailand all over again

Nowhere is safe ?


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Ok, but that's even worse then

It will be Thailand all over again

Nowhere is safe ?

Don't worry, not all women out there are crazy to follow these trends. Any body enhancement/procedure women put themselves through to appear more appealing screams insecurity. There was a study that concluded that marriages with women who use cosmetic procedures have higher divorce rate. Real women embrace their natural beauty and don't try to alter it in any way which allows them to age gracefully. It's all about healthy self-love at the end of the day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rilles said:

When God gets reaaal bored

Maybe he saw God and he went crazy, poor bird.

:P


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Douche Bros are discussing what to do for the weekend. Douche Bro #1: 'Dude! Lets get wasted, get some chicks or play some video games. Douche Bro #2: " Whatever brah man, it's all the same". 

-------------------

Brah·man

/ˈbrämən/

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena. Brahman is formless but is the birthplace of all forms in visible reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Two Douche Bros are discussing what to do for the weekend. Douche Bro #1: 'Dude! Lets get wasted, get some chicks or play some video games. Douche Bro #2: " Whatever brah man, it's all the same". 

-------------------

Brah·man

/ˈbrämən/

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena. Brahman is formless but is the birthplace of all forms in visible reality.

Good one, brah man :PxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Maybe he saw God and he went crazy, poor bird.

:P

God: They said I could become literally anything, so I became a construction birdo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Running without a sense of self...☝️

People love it and it gets contagious. We need more no-selves out there, makes the world a happier place :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha @DrewNows  Now I wanna run like her Lol... it's a great exercise too Lol...

 

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

God: They said I could become literally anything, so I became a construction birdo

hahahahaha... that's so true!

:P


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now