Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,520 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tedens said:

@Natasha that one below wasn't?? 

But above one also seems "staring"

The bees are bee-ing the mindful ones... minding their own honey-do business :D

Edited by Natasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys really have sick kinky mind

Like seriously it's disturbing

:/


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shin said:

You guys really have sick kinky mind

Like seriously it's disturbing

:/

Not as disturbing as you telling someone you barely know from the forum 'If you go I'll go!"

Seriously now? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Not as disturbing as you telling someone you barely know from the forum 'If you go I'll go!"

Seriously now? xD

Sometimes blackmail works :ph34r:

BTW I had a kinky dream with you, no joke xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Sometimes blackmail works :ph34r:

That person might be some middle aged guy in Africa messing with your all's heads from behind his keyboard and having fun with it O.o 

Random jungle noise, I'd say xD

Edited by Natasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

That person might be some middle aged guy in Africa messing with your all's heads from behind his keyboard and having fun with it O.o 

Random jungle noise, I'd say xD

oh I seee, Blackmail... Black... Must be from Africa! That's racist :D 


Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

oh I seee, Blackmail... Black... Must be from Africa! That's racist :D 

Hi Dodo! Hugged any trees lately? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Hi Dodo! Hugged any trees lately? ;)

I was staring at one yesterday and told my friend on the bench that I like to hug them :D I was contemplating how different it is to look at a tree directly and not through a phone screen 


Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I was staring at one yesterday and told my friend on the bench that I like to hug them :D I was contemplating how different it is to look at a tree directly and not through a phone screen 

Yep, can't beat direct experience. It's the only true way to know what's real and what's not :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yep, can't beat direct experience. It's the only true way to know what's real and what's not :)

 The other day I met this woman in the park who had a direct experience of merging with a light being / becoming a light being through chakra meditation and said everything at that moment was absolutely perfect and she knew everything was ok. Now that's a direct experience I would like to have :D 


Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shin said:

You guys really have sick kinky mind

Like seriously it's disturbing

:/

Is this sarcasm or what? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dodo said:

 The other day I met this woman in the park who had a direct experience of merging with a light being / becoming a light being through chakra meditation and said everything at that moment was absolutely perfect and she knew everything was ok. Now that's a direct experience I would like to have :D 

You'll have it too...just keep staring at the REAL trees O.o:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only ox is chasing us now we got angelic tree huggers too. 

Unicorns shields up. ?

images (13).jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not only ox is chasing us now we got angelic tree huggers too. 

Unicorns shields up. ?

images (13).jpeg

Maybe it's time to get some sex and stop being lustful ???


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin Sexy unicorn out of reach Will hug trees instead nah Will Just meditate. ?

Chop wood carry water, rince and repeat. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shin said:

Sometimes blackmail works :ph34r:

BTW I had a kinky dream with you, no joke xD

@ZeroInfinity be careful because @Shin is having kinky dreams with @Natasha

Not good... 


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shin said:

BTW I had a kinky dream with you, no joke xD

Happy Humpday meme cat.jpgIt's Wednesday ;)

Edited by Natasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

123355-Happy-Hump-Day.jpg


Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now