You are also the most materialist country in the world

Coincidence ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Natasha  :D:D:D

what-you-did-there-i-saw.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

You have way too many holidays as muricans

You are also the most materialist country in the world

Coincidence ?

?

Did you get the pun? 9_9 

Edited by Natasha

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Did you get the pun? 9_9

No ...

Crying-Baby-Funny-Picture.jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Wednesday is called hump day because it's the middle/peak of the week (like a hump on a back of a camel). 'Over the hump' means closer towards the weekend. I never heard this expression when lived in Europe, must be an American invention :D

Just now, Natasha said:

@Shin Wednesday is called hump day because it's the middle/peak of the week (like a hump on a back of a camel). 'Over the hump' means closer towards the weekend. I never heard this expression when lived in Europe, must be an American invention :D

Yes... It's not really a holiday... I wish it was Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

When someone projects his unhappiness on you

But you can't get mad anymore

lol.jpg

God is love

And God in them

On 5/23/2019 at 10:59 AM, bejapuskas said:

Monk 3: Contact me, after you've experienced riding the Ox backwards...

You could joke about it, but do you know what it actually means?

2 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Not entirely, as I haven't experienced it.

I just can't be tired of it ...

xD

God is love

And God in them

On 5/30/2019 at 11:41 PM, Key Elements said:

Could you explain what you understand as ridiing the ox back?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 hours ago, Preetom said:

Could you explain what you understand as ridiing the ox back?

Yes. Transformation from the No-self to your ego, which is the body/mind/world. You will be No-self, then everythingness, then this singularity (aka, blackhole) that goes back to your ego.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:07 AM, abrakamowse said:

123355-Happy-Hump-Day.jpg

I don't see any hump in enlightenment. Where is the hump coming from? O.o Remember, anything ego is non-existent in enlightenment.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Yes. Transformation from the No-self to your ego, which is the body/mind/world. You will be No-self, then everythingness, then this singularity (aka, blackhole) that goes back to your ego.

Maybe it is No Self but for sure it is something. That is true whitehole. Ever wondered why in Universe there are no White holes. Because we are it. 

No Self indeed it is something. 

Once it happened…Four men were walking in the forest. The first was a gnana yogi, the second was a bhakti yogi, the third was a karma yogi, and the fourth was a kriya yogi.
Usually, these four people can never be together. The gnana yogi has total disdain for every other type of yoga. His is the yoga of the intellect, and typically, an intellectual has complete disdain for everybody else, particularly these devotional types who look upward and chant God’s name all the time. They look like a bunch of idiots to him.
But a bhakti yogi, a devotee, thinks all this gnana, karma, and kriya yoga is a waste of time. He pities the others who don’t see that all you need to do is know that God exists, hold his hand, and walk in trust. All this mind-splitting philosophy, this bone-bending yoga is absurd to him.
Then there is the karma yogi, the man of action. He thinks all the other types are just plain lazy. Their lives are pure self-indulgence.
But the kriya yogi is the most disdainful of all. He laughs at everyone. Don’t they know that existence is just energy? If you don’t transform your energy, whether you long for God or for anything else, nothing is going to happen! There can be no transformation.
These four people customarily cannot get along. But today they happened to be walking together in the forest. Suddenly, a storm broke out. It grew fierce. The rain started pouring down relentlessly. Drenched to the skin, the four yogis started running, looking desperately for shelter.
The bhakti yogi, the devotion man, said, “There’s an ancient temple in this direction. Let’s go there.” (As a devotee, he was particularly familiar with the geography of temples.)
They ran in that direction. They came to an ancient temple; all the walls had crumbled long ago; just the roof and four columns remained. They rushed into the temple—not out of any love for God, but just to escape the rain.
There was a deity in the center. They ran toward it. The rain started lashing from every direction. There was no other place to go, so they moved closer and closer. Finally, there was no alternative. They just sat down and embraced the idol.
The moment these four people hugged the idol, suddenly God appeared.
In all their minds the same question arose: why now? They wondered, “We expounded so many subtle and arcane philosophies, worshipped at every possible sacred shrine, great and small, selflessly served so many people, did so much body-breaking penance, but you never showed up. Now when we’re just escaping the rain, you turn up. Why?”
God said, “At last you four idiots got together.”

From: Inner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joy by Sadhguru

44 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe it is No Self but for sure it is something. That is true whitehole. Ever wondered why in Universe there are no White holes. Because we are it. 

No Self indeed it is something. 

The "speed" causes it to be "white." I could definitely say there is No-self.

Un@Key Elements

Unspeakable. Yes there is no self, self dies to it. 

What I thought of nothigness and what nothigness actually is. Mindblown. The Source, God

If somehow people have desire to know Truth, what is in their hearts this earth Will become True Heaven. 

?❤️

@zeroISinfinity yes, unspeakable, but it's ok to speak it, at least try. I keep saying here in this forum from time to time to do it in the life purpose in a cunning way, so that those who are ready to hear it will hear it. I do encourage being a pointer. The world, universe, and "you" are one. "You" fell into love as God (No-self/Nothingness) and from God. The latter is from the ego's perspective. That's why they call it to "fall in love." That is the purpose of life--the true mission is to love. It's the love that you give that counts.

(For me, I didn't "blow up." I say this because Leo said he "blew up/exploded." There wasn't any ego to begin with. It was only transformations, for me, from the No-self. No-self = no body or external environment. No suffering. Just peace.)

3829-kul-osho.jpg

"A finger pointing at the moon is not the moon. The finger is needed to know where to look for the moon, but if you mistake the finger for the moon itself, you will never know the real moon."

Reincarnation is like running on a treadmill, "Yeah You are running... but You getting nowhere"

cartoon-of-a-sweaty-business-woman-runni

Edited by WHO IS