billiesimon

Is the masculine essence/yang going to disappear in humankind?

24 posts in this topic

Sorry for the noob conspiracy question, but I'm a little confused about the two polarities and the way that the feminine polarity is trying to express itself in this era.

Is the feminine essence trying to eradicate the masculine one and impose feminine attributes onto men?

I see a lot effeminization on us men nowadays, myself in the past included, even though now I have a more balanced and masculine polarity thanks to dating and socializing with girls. 

Again, sorry for the awkward question, I'm just trying to understand if a sane world of both balanced polarities is possible.

Do you guys think that the male essence is going to die? If so, why?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, Psyche_92 said:

Read: "The way of the superior man" by David Deida.

Thanks, I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. I'm gonna read it soon!

Does it talk about these dynamics?

Inquire in the now.

8 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Thanks, I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. I'm gonna read it soon!

Does it talk about these dynamics?

Yes.

It's much more the feminine that's being lost. Current feminism is just shouting "be more like a dude, ladies!!!!!!". it's truly sad how little femininity most women and girls have nowadays in the west. The feminine polarity is dying not the masculine. 

Without femininity there can’t be masculinity or vice versa.

11 hours ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

It's much more the feminine that's being lost. Current feminism is just shouting "be more like a dude, ladies!!!!!!". it's truly sad how little femininity most women and girls have nowadays in the west. The feminine polarity is dying not the masculine. 

Actually it is inverting the polarities. Causing men to be feminine and women masculine. This brings chaos between the sexes.

But the original manly polarity is clearly damaged. Being a masculine woman is not a contribution to the masculine polarity if men are feminine.

Inquire in the now.

On 3/26/2018 at 5:31 PM, billiesimon said:

Sorry for the noob conspiracy question, but I'm a little confused about the two polarities and the way that the feminine polarity is trying to express itself in this era.

Is the feminine essence trying to eradicate the masculine one and impose feminine attributes onto men?

I see a lot effeminization on us men nowadays, myself in the past included, even though now I have a more balanced and masculine polarity thanks to dating and socializing with girls. 

Again, sorry for the awkward question, I'm just trying to understand if a sane world of both balanced polarities is possible.

Do you guys think that the male essence is going to die? If so, why?

A male with positive masculine qualities should be glad all the other men are moving towards feminization. Less competition for females :)

I have always naturally been more masculine and have never had problems finding plenty of interested women. Dont believe what you see in the media; women absolutely love masculine, kind, confident men.

The male essence will not die because plenty of men are just hardwired that way and many women are hardwired to love it.

Edited by Matt8800

We gotta setup a Hyper macho movement to take back some of the power we gave to these ungrateful manipulative women out there who decided to abuse their rights. It should be a new movement of men out there who are the New Age of hyper-masculine men who are able to both respect women and lead them well unapologetically.

We also gotta eliminate these white knights patriarches out there who categorically responsible for the God forsaken mess we are in. Those guys really think they are being heroes who are protecting women out there, but they don’t even have the balls to approach women out there themselves. And yet, they have the nerve to slut shame women. These preachers, those GOPs conservatives who were dumb enough to elect Trump into office. They are the same ones who are either White Supremacist racists or are Latinos and African Americans and Jews, Arabs, and others who turned their backs on their own kind, all to support the conservative way of slut shaming women. They are also the very same ones who make sure that men DO NOT approach women, because it’s not “normal.” Yet they are hypocritical enough to cheat on their miserable wives with prostitutes and what have you. All of them are the ones who are RUINING IT ALL. I tell you, that countries like the US would be better places to live in without scum like them.

The feminist movement was making their way towards great progress until these stupid Conservative pinheads our there had to instill the fear of God and social stigmas. If they don’t want progress to happen then where the hell will we men go to?

Edited by Hardkill

On 2/4/2018 at 4:33 AM, Hardkill said:

We gotta setup a Hyper macho movement to take back some of the power we gave to these ungrateful manipulative women out there who decided to abuse their rights. It should be a new movement of men out there who are the New Age of hyper-masculine men who are able to both respect women and lead them well unapologetically.

We also gotta eliminate these white knights patriarches out there who categorically responsible for the God forsaken mess we are in. Those guys really think they are being heroes who are protecting women out there, but they don’t even have the balls to approach women out there themselves. And yet, they have the nerve to slut shame women. These preachers, those GOPs conservatives who were dumb enough to elect Trump into office. They are the same ones who are either White Supremacist racists or are Latinos and African Americans and Jews, Arabs, and others who turned their backs on their own kind, all to support the conservative way of slut shaming women. They are also the very same ones who make sure that men DO NOT approach women, because it’s not “normal.” Yet they are hypocritical enough to cheat on their miserable wives with prostitutes and what have you. All of them are the ones who are RUINING IT ALL. I tell you, that countries like the US would be better places to live in without scum like them.

The feminist movement was making their way towards great progress until these stupid Conservative pinheads our there had to instill the fear of God and social stigmas. If they don’t want progress to happen then where the hell will we men go to?

This message is either a troll or pure nonsense.

FIrst you encourage a masculine movement, and then feminism. It's complete incongruency.

Feminism wants men to be feminine. I agree with you that conservatism is wrong, but the same is social justice.

Inquire in the now.

On 30/3/2018 at 4:46 PM, Matt8800 said:

I have always naturally been more masculine and have never had problems finding plenty of interested women. Dont believe what you see in the media; women absolutely love masculine, kind, confident men.

I completely disagree with you.

Where do you see that women love manliness? It's science fiction. Women constantly try to effeminize men, and to control them.
They don't like masculinity and you are confusing a momentary sexual attraction that they feel for a constant love.

Women usually are attracted to masculinity in the bedroom, but they hate it outside of the sex dimension.

I think it's pretty clear, and you're clearly blinded for not seeing it, the evidence is out there.

Inquire in the now.

There's not conspitacy, is a FACT that who rules in the world wants to destroy the masculine-femenine polarity. That would mean less couples, less reproduction, less world population. The n1 Objective written in the Georgia stones.

On 28/03/2018 at 9:37 AM, Paulus Amadeus said:

Exactly. Emanzipation and the working women are a development caused by the decay of our social system. It is no longer possible to have a one income family which can raise children decently. Now women have to work too

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 4/3/2018 at 3:31 AM, billiesimon said:

This message is either a troll or pure nonsense.

FIrst you encourage a masculine movement, and then feminism. It's complete incongruency.

Feminism wants men to be feminine. I agree with you that conservatism is wrong, but the same is social justice.

It may seem contradictory, but it’s not. Feminism is supposed to be about giving women equal rights for both men and women for jobs, money, and societal status. However, men should still slightly lead women when it comes to sex, dating, romance, family issues, and perhaps during combat or hunting. Otherwise, there should be no more slut shaming or any primitive notions of subduing women or abusing them in any manner.

Watch the new Wonder Woman movie. It was one of the best superhero movies I’ve ever seen. Certainly better than the Batman vs. Superman one. Also, although I don’t usually condone old fashion ideas, I actually do agree with the way a lot of men from about the mid 1970s and anytime before where men were more masculine in the way they attracted women. Watch Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind, Richard Burton in many of his movies, Marlin Brando in a Street Car Named Desire or some of his other movies. Watch any of the James Bond movies. Hell, even the latest versions of Bond still show him as an Alpha male. Others include all of the Bourne movies. Watch and identify anime characters that depict hyper masculine men such as in all of the Dragonball series, Naruto, Bleach, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Cowboy Bebop, Big O, etc. Find the minority of guys in real life who are still very masculine and successful with women, if u can (I am still trying to find guys like that in real life who are available and interested in wanting to be hangout buddies with me).

Edited by Hardkill

I think that you are forgetting that feminine / masculine energies are just a theory that helps to categorize the world, but these two are abstract notions. When you go into that dichotomy sometimes it seems as if women had to be only feminine and men only masculine all the time while it is just a simplistic bullshit. I mean promoting this dichotomy is social conditioning again. 

I believe we should all just forget all that propaganda and be ourselves, doing what we like doing. I enjoy being masculine. It doesn't mean I am 100% masculine all the time. The problem starts when someone messes with my mind suggesting I should be more or less feminine/masculine because it is just using shame again. I am fed up of using shame on me. Without shame we will all be naturally in the opposite polarity every now and then if it suits us. It's natural. It doesn't mean anything. And it's actually a part of self-development to learn to be more in the opposite polarity as there are situations in life that require it (like catastrophe requiring women to be masculine, or being sick/stressed out requiring men to be feminine to regenerate).

If people stop shaming each other they will all relax and do what feels like their instinctive behaviour.

The masculine will never die out. Even the feminine has the masculine in it and vice versa.

18 minutes ago, Kimasxi said:

I think that you are forgetting that feminine / masculine energies are just a theory that helps to categorize the world

Indeed. Masculine is just the positive and Feminine the negative, electric vs magnetic, heat and expansion vs cold and shrinkage. The rest are just mundane concepts of a more or less sick society. The masculine, the positive, the fire element, is in every single thing ever created, thus it can never die out. Without it nothing can exist.

Now I see that your problem is a complete different one. You worry that the males are being effeminized and they will basically be all like women and girls. As I see it this is just a somewhat violent transition period for both "genders" to balance their essence better. A period of learning and adapting, even if some mistakes are made. After that males will still be males but more balanced and females will still be females but more balanced.

Most of the "real" men have some serious problems and cannot balance their essence. They refuse to make peace with their feminine side or even accept in to be present in them and cause suffering to themselves and everyone else. The best kind of man is a man who has perfect control over his masculine side and his feminine side and both are in harmony. Obviously, in males the masculine side must be a little more than the feminine so that they are still males...psychologically speaking only of course because on the elemental level both are and must be 50-50.

I personally noticed how much advantage it brings to utilize more of your feminine, your Yin, it really puts you ahead of the game with both males and females likewise. It's like you get to use a weapon as a man that usually only females get to use and nobody knows it. Ultimately, you must cultivate and master both in you.

Edited by Otogi

The full potential of the divine masculine, dissipated from society many thousands of years ago. Only a few human beings remain in places of power and influence. 

@billiesimon 

No it wont. But it will be females that are masculine instead, kind of switched places with gender and attribute.

Althou this is most likely something that just can flourish in a civilization with aboundance.

Also if you consider the Japaneese "Herbivores" , one might guess it will limit births.

The pendulum have now swung over to the other extreme. I think it will settle in the middle after that.

On 17/5/2018 at 6:01 PM, Barbarian Number 8 said:

@billiesimon 

No it wont. But it will be females that are masculine instead, kind of switched places with gender and attribute.

Althou this is most likely something that just can flourish in a civilization with aboundance.

Also if you consider the Japaneese "Herbivores" , one might guess it will limit births.

The pendulum have now swung over to the other extreme. I think it will settle in the middle after that.

@Barbarian Number 8  so your theory is that the end goal of human kind is for men to lose their masculinity and women become masculine? What kind of fucked up world is that?

What's the point of having masculine females and feminine males? it's going to cause human extinction. Which is starting to become appealing since all the decay we are seeing nowadays.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

On 03/04/2018 at 11:49 AM, billiesimon said:

I completely disagree with you.

Where do you see that women love manliness? It's science fiction. Women constantly try to effeminize men, and to control them.
They don't like masculinity and you are confusing a momentary sexual attraction that they feel for a constant love.

Women usually are attracted to masculinity in the bedroom, but they hate it outside of the sex dimension.

I think it's pretty clear, and you're clearly blinded for not seeing it, the evidence is out there.

Lmao. How many women you been with? Im not saying the ones you been dont like a "feminine" man, im saying the ones I know like a "masculine" man