MarkusSweden

There is no such thing as male and female!

56 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I appreciate the effort, but you're wasting your time.

Historically marxists only understood the language of gunfire.

Either from them or directed at their faces. It's sad.

I'm a pacifist, but I'm just stating a fact.

But tell me. Those people with marxist fundamentalist personality. What did they do prior to the invention of marxism. The personality traits of marxist people did existed even before the invention of marxism, right?  

Did they "divide and conquer" in a way that would remind us of marxism even though there was no such label back then(prior to 1840s)

An invention of a particular ideology like marxism can't create bad people, can it? They would have find a way to destruction of society and themselves anyway? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Saumaya All you can touch, see, hear, taste and the other one.

Pretty much, reality. Which is we are trying to be in :)

modern society is fucking people's mind ,

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

11 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

But tell me. Those people with marxist fundamentalist personality. What did they do prior to the invention of marxism. The personality traits of marxist people did existed even before the invention of marxism, right?  

Did they "divide and conquer" in a way that would remind us of marxism even though there was no such label back then(prior to 1840s)

An invention of a particular ideology like marxism can't create bad people, can it? They would have find a way to destruction of society and themselves anyway? 

Let's say you came up with a board game, one of the rules is "no cheating!"

Everyone starts cheating. It's not the personality traits of "marxist people" - it's just the psychology of people in general. You can put the same people in different environments, and different outcomes will arise. It's not about "bad people", it's about systems that bring out the worst in us. We all have this darkness within us.

7 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Let's say you came up with a board game, one of the rules is "no cheating!"

Everyone starts cheating. It's not the personality traits of "marxist people" - it's just the psychology of people in general. You can put the same people in different environments, and different outcomes will arise. It's not about "bad people", it's about systems that bring out the worst in us. We all have this darkness within us.

You see any solution to this in the future? 

I'm afraid you are right, but I hope not, it's a dark picture. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

It's only dark if you resist it in you.

Otherwise it's just how reality is.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

I don't believe we will ever get to a complete Utopia. That said, we are doing very well now. It's not perfect, but capitalism appears to be the most "stable" system out of all we've tried so far. Does that mean it's perfect? Far from it. Does that mean we won't come up with a new system that is more virtuous than capitalism? No, we may come up with something new. Right now there are more questions than answers. We have the issue of inequality, and too much inequality is destructive. You can't remove all inequality. The current system is stable because it allows human competitiveness to stabilize itself. If you try to remove human competitiveness as Marxism attempted, the entire system will destabilize and the most corrupt will gain power.

So what do we do about inequality? For one, life isn't a zero sum game. Just because there is inequality, doesn't mean we aren't all benefitting from it. Our quality of life as a collective has improved. At the extremes of inequality, capitalism has flaws. What do we do about those who are unable to compete? What do we do about rampant consumerism and the psychological burdens of this idol worship? Unfortunately we don't know. 

@MarkusSweden If someone claims a ‘legit’ paradigm, they’re saying they have not experienced the resolve yet. Their awareness has not expanded beyond this yet. It likely has to do with his own hang up, on his own sexuality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

I see the darkness as a goad to awakening. This world becomes more dark due to the consciousness of the personal mind focusing on the darkness of/as it's reality.

The solution is in our mind. The world is not separate from our mind. What we believe we experience (and not the other way round). So we start by seeing this.

And as this seeing, this vision, this understanding, becomes more conscious, we will see the belief and see we can consciously change it.

Edited by dorg

It's only a transgender person who would make claims like male and female is nothing. Of course we have distinct gender roles to play. That's how evolution and nature works. It's different thing if some people can't get along with that. They're abnormal. They can't be a specific gender. It's their problem. Nah. Gender is not a social construct. It's just that transgender is a social conflict. Lmao. 25d6h3.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

In Leo's new video on 'Difference vs Sameness' 41 min in to the episode, Leo give some support to my statement in OP. 

At least it support it as a valid perspective that can't be falsified. 

What we call 'male' and 'female' don't refer to two different things, they are one and the same thing. 

SAMENESS!

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Assuming that there is no man and woman is just dumb, every animal reproduces by two sexes - male and female having sex, be as "woke" as you wan't, but you were born the same - by MAN and WOMAN having sex.

Gender is a different thing, that's identification, you can be gay, asexual, apache helicopter or whatever just be ready that most will call you retarded.

I believe this crap is so popular because we are 7 billion people and rulling class want's to decrease this amount so they spread this in order to slow down birth rate and world is full of weak people who will accept those identifications to deal with their traumas, weaknesses or any other issue.

Gay is totally fine, It's just male body with female hormones or the other way around. No gender or anything else is just some error in brain and needs psychiatrists help.