Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

Just now, TheEnlightenedWon said:

@Ether Are you still taking medication? Just wondering where you're at :)

Yes, im taking the lowest dose. Im uncertain if i will quit or stay with it for a bit. Guess, Ill take it one day at the time :D

It seems like some people have great stability with their Insights and perceptual changes that come from their work, while others are more unstable. You've got genetic variations, Impermanence itself (if you map that sort of thing), and life experience...and every other thing "the universe" is doing to affect your perception or worse yet, conception of how your new View works for you. And we all believe too much garbage from our alleged "mind" still.. Like what I'm about to say:

Regardless of what view(s) you hold about the nature of individuals, relationship, or The One, Nothing, Emptiness, Shunyata, [or whatever]...there seems to be, varying mental factors, and we manifest together and discuss stuff like, "the practice here", or "your practice"...indicating groups of patterns which can be mapped as mental factors that affect tech like meditation or self enquiry (the goto technique for lots of folks here, nice!).

I don't know about others, but it seems like we make leaps in perception sometimes or the ways in which we hold reality (more selfless??), and that this can be freeing. Maybe after getting up from a Contemplation or Vipassana sit we notice something drastic. Sometimes these leaps peak then plateau for a while, or even trough back down...only to arise again, or perhaps they don't. Maybe they were just "retreat mind" showing a preview of development to come.  (this is nice, I learned to be grateful, not disappointed)

All I know is even some of our favorite (measure your big Reality stick with this) lists bend to the flow of the universal coming and going of what is seen as temporal, including the interface we use to experience...for those of us still stricken with dependance on "the body."

Sorry for the rambling delivery. I suck at forum exchange and have lowzy socialization. 4 decades + of humanity and probably an infinity prior has not helped one whit.

Bottom line - Make lists, have fun, but map trap, always there and gets more subtle the deeper you go. Worms its way into the most ephemeral of fractally complex horizontal labyinthine domains. My rhythm is this: Get into a tech practice, go nuts....get simple, silent.....stagnate....get tech...repeat. Every now and then check to see if life is getting simpler, freer, and less personal...joyful! ....if you are interested in such goals. 

Cheers.

@Saumaya

And you can keep adding great salient features to that list for eternity forever, and they would probably all be very compelling. Also, everything on the list (as you've already seen with some facets) is just as compelling on the other side of the Tao from where you have it on the list, and just as "true."

...and that's not necessarily a bad thing at all IMHO.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Absolute truth lol ? 

No there is only the known of the false lol 

Oh, so your authoritative assumption is for "only the known of the false".....well I must admit this is a unique claim but that implies you know truth to distinguish it.

Alhough, even if you wantl to say you only know  false it's just according tp your perception so to use absolute terms is an assumption from your own belief paradigm.

2 hours ago, Ether said:

Well, i have been numb from anti depressants and supressing emotions for years. I dont necesseraly feel an emotion its just an energy near my chest and in my body.

Its barely noticable doe

All your neuroses will drop with Enlightenment.

7 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Sri Ramana Maharshi I dont think I can keep adding forever lol but I will try my best ;)

49 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

253zv1.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Oh, so your authoritative assumption is for "only the known of the false".....well I must admit this is a unique claim but that implies you know truth to distinguish it.

Alhough, even if you wantl to say you only know  false it's just according tp your perception so to use absolute terms is an assumption from your own belief paradigm.

First undestand what is said before you criticize it. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you meet the Buddha, kill him.

Why?

7 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Shin <3

1 hour ago, Saumaya said:

No matter what you decide to do from now on

I will love you forever

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Ether said:

ah, i see.

what would you do if you met buddha? literally? I would probably meditate next to him in the bodhi tree :D

It's just a story.  Stories are for ignoramuses.

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

Absolute truth lol ? 

No there is only the known of the false lol 

I know you don’t wanna hear it, and no need to reply...just a suggestion on trying some practices & psychedelics. Not tryin to be all up in yo stuff or anything. ? The truth is worthwhile. When I imagine if I would have lived this life without, it’s kinda heart breaking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE