Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Kevin: Hey Martha, Did you see that new movie? It was very good

Martha: What do you mean by 'good'? Do you know that it may not be good for some people? What makes you think it is good for me?

Kevin: I am just saying that I enjoyed the movie and I am recommending it to other people.

Martha: But how can you be sure? 

Kevin: You will surely enjoy it, just give it a try...

Martha: You sound very authoritative.. Do you know you may mislead someone? What if he doesn't enjoy the movie?

Kevin: Many people have said that it is a good movie too..

Martha: But how can you be so sure? If you tell me that the movie is going to be good for me, it is just your belief

Kevin: May be.. But why are you taking it so seriously?

Martha: thats funny! Hilarious! Bahaaaaa! I am just pointing out to your own words... I am not taking anything serious.. Thats just your projection.

Kevin: Why do you always do this? Are you crazy?

Martha: Well.. All these are your projections and assumptions.. Nothing to do with me!

Kevin: Oh my God! You are out of your mind

Martha: so be it...

Who says that people that awakened cant have a sense of humour? ;)

38 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Martha: so be it...

Bahahahahahaaaaa!

31 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

People who genuinely want to help others don't say 'this is the truth and you must believe me'... At the end of the day, it is up to individual.. I have written a book about enlightenment, by sharing everything that I have experienced and learned and the final chapter just focuses on following one's own light... My suggestion for people is to be skeptical and open-minded at the same time. And this has also been the way of many others too. 

I thought you said you were going to deal with it? I guess you may want to examine yourself more closely.

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

What if someone disagrees with it? What if those observations are not a guide but leading them away and not something they realize because they see it differently? What if they see that the journey doesn't end? Are you comfortable that you may be misleading others by your teaching?

Why are you saying all these things in authoritative words and tones if there is no authority to establish it? If all paths lead to enlightenment then there is no "false myth" and what you find "faster" may actually be "slower" to another and you could be slowing them by teaching what you do.

If they disagree thats fine. How am I misleading others by telling them to think for themselves?:o

If they find a faster path, then thats good for them:D

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I thought you said you were going to deal with it? I guess you may want to examine yourself more closely.

Do you mean this?

If you have a problem with that, please file a case, I will deal with it..

Thats a joke... I asked you to file a police case on me and said that I will deal with the police and the case.. :D

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

53 minutes ago, Faceless said:

That’s for you to explore friend. See for yourself. Don’t trust me lol. How do you know what anyone says is true if you haven’t investigated for yourself. YOU DONT RIGHT?? It’s not a matter of trust. It’s a matter of finding out for yourself. This is the kind of people needed to bring about order in society. People who are responsible. 

If there are walls built around yourself dividing you from truth/liberation they must be destroyed. 

I am only sharing the significance of freedom to inquire. Not teaching, sharing. 

^

There's Only One Truth!

30 minutes ago, Ether said:

Who says that people that awakened cant have a sense of humour? ;)

Being enlightened and not having a sense of humour, must be one of the worst combination.

You can finally laugh about anything, but are too stuck in your ass to be able to.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Being enlightened and not having a sense of humour, must one of the worst combination.

You can finally laugh about anything, but are too stuck in your ass to be able to.

Well, if you awaken, you will find best\worst dont exist. ;)

47 minutes ago, Faceless said:

That’s for you to explore friend. See for yourself. Don’t trust me lol. How do you know what anyone says is true if you haven’t investigated for yourself. YOU DONT RIGHT?? It’s not a matter of trust. It’s a matter of finding out for yourself. This is the kind of people needed to bring about order in society. People who are responsible. 

If there are walls built around yourself dividing you from truth/liberation they must be destroyed. 

I am only sharing the significance of freedom to inquire. Not teaching, sharing. 

You were sharing a warning about false myths of enlightenment and I was wondering what those were since you felt it important enough to mention it. It appears you like to share lots of definitive sounding statements using absolute terms and when questioned about what you've shared you then "share" we need to figure it our for our self.

Maybe you should start with figure it our for yourself and stay with that because all the definitive statements using absolute terms may be found to be false myths, no?

8 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

If they disagree thats fine. How am I misleading others by telling them to think for themselves?:o

If they find a faster path, then thats good for them:D

Oh... so that's the only thing you've said this whole "post enlightenment observations" thread? It's been you only repeating "think for yourself" over and over in various ways? My apologies...

On 20/02/2018 at 9:38 PM, Saumaya said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj It is like consciously pretending because you have to assume you are talking as if you are there in the universe with them and have some opinions and beliefs you identify with like them.

@egoless When you reach a place where there is more further to go or more like you cant go. As far as being threatened to death is concerned, its a non issue. Its more like you have already died.

What about the Ego that you're "reshaping easier" that is alive within the dream. Don't you still see everything from it's perspective aka Eyes? (you know, the thing with which you are writing this post / that with which you are interfacing with the world)

How does that one do when it's threatened by death?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Oh... so that's the only thing you've said this whole "post enlightenment observations" thread? It's been you only repeating "think for yourself" over and over in various ways? My apologies...

Not sure what you're talking about

There's Only One Truth!

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Being enlightened and not having a sense of humour, must be one of the worst combination.

I have been criticized for laughing on this forum so be aware that some will question your motives for laughing. Apparently a sense of humor is only funny when it's them ridiculing others with false narratives they make up in their head.

11 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, if you awaken, you will find best\worst dont exist. ;)

Don't non-dual police me !

I thought you loved me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SOUL I was talking generally, I wasn't assuming anything about you ;)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

What about the Ego that you're "reshaping easier" that is alive within the dream. Don't you still see everything from it's perspective aka Eyes? 

How does that one do when it's threatened by death?

You still perceive from the ego but you don't mistake the perception for Absolute Truth.

I am not afraid of death personally.

There's Only One Truth!

18 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Do you mean this?

Thats a joke... I asked you to file a police case on me and said that I will deal with the police and the case.. :D

I agree, it is a joke, that's why I laugh so often on this forum.

HAHA

8 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Not sure what you're talking about

Well, I cannot enlighten you to it, you will have to discover it for yourself.

HAHA

@Shin I was just sharing my experience on laughing too much on this forum...hehe

I have been criticized for laughing on this forum so be aware that some will question your motives for laughing. Apparently a sense of humor is only funny when it's them ridiculing others with false narratives they make up in their head.

There is a thread called 'Enlightenment jokes thread' in this forum.. It is probably the longest thread. Try your sense of humor there and everyone can laugh with you..

But if you quote someone's message and say 'Baahaahaaa', I am not sure if others can laugh at that... :) 

quote-to-laugh-at-others-is-egoistic-to-

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't non-dual police me !

I thought you loved me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SOUL I was talking generally, I wasn't assuming anything about you ;)

Hey man, today im kinda out of thought, so im having a lot of laughs. Thanks for the laugh B|