Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Btw, I think most my seeking has ended. Tbh

Only you would know that. If your awake, you will see a permanent shift has occurred, one does not cling to anything anymore.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Just now, Saumaya said:

Only you would know that. If your awake, you will see a permanent shift has occurred, one does not cling to anything anymore.

Yeah, i started the letting go technique and i dont cling to enlightenment, i think i stopped doing most goals. But i might sstill have to do more work, but my mind isnt focused on the future :)

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Btw, I think most my seeking has ended. Tbh

Until the enlightenment experience wears off B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Until the enlightenment experience wears off B|

Maybe, but currently...

I have been getting a lot less thoughts, it decreased in 90%.

But i dont feel fulfilled or happy, i just feel a pleasant energy

Just now, Ether said:

Maybe, but currently...

I have been getting a lot less thoughts, it decreased in 90%.

But i dont feel fulfilled or happy, i just feel a pleasant energy

Hate to break it to you but,

I had the same experience two years ago.

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

haha, we dunno, it might be permanent, might be temporary, only time will tell :)

right now, im just focused on whats in front of me :)

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Did you share it on the forum? How was it like?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Just now, Ether said:

haha, we dunno, it might be permanent, might be temporary, only time will tell :)

right now, im just focused on whats in front of me :)

You may have reached Human Adulthood as Jed mckenna would call it, because if you get enlightened, it smacks you right on your face

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Did you share it on the forum? How was it like?

I don't remember, maybe.

So just in case.

There was just almost no thoughts.

There was no identification to the remaining thoughts.

There was no time.

Everything was effortless.

My body was moving extremely elegantly (don't know how to say this differently).

The mind was in the zone all the time.

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

There was just almost no thoughts.

There was no identification to the remaining thoughts.

There was no time.

Everything was effortless.

My body was moving extremely elegantly (don't know how to say this differently).

The mind was in the zone all the time.

Oooh, I know that. It's like a weight of your life was lifted off your shoulders. Beautiful, isn't it?
So you're saying that it's gone?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Oooh, I know that. It's like a weight of your life was lifted off your shoulders. Beautiful, isn't it?
So you're saying that it's gone?

It isn't as powerful.

If I meditate a lot it comes back.

God is love

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

You may have reached Human Adulthood as Jed mckenna would call it, because if you get enlightened, it smacks you right on your face

And im only 17 :D

Just now, Saumaya said:

One year younger than me

Im almost 18 doe

Just now, Saumaya said:

You ll reach there eventually kid

B|

19 hours ago, Faceless said:

First undestand what is said before you criticize it. Lol 

You played yourself, it wasn't criticism, it's observation but if you feel criticized by it then you may want to examine your own self.

18 hours ago, Faceless said:

I appreciate that nahm??. 

I was just attempting to explain how to get to the beginning of meditation or headlessness. 

This seeing with ones whole being the falsness of the false is it’s own action of truth. This is the beginning in seeing ‘thought’ has its limits. 

In this post liberated state there is no self or psychological becoming at all. And when there is no self and becoming the immeasurable/timeless is. 

Its not knowable if that makes sense. Maybe that’s what you are meaning when you say ‘know’. 

You can not recongnize this state right?? 

Either way I do appreciate your invitation. Although if I were to be any headless I think I would loose my family lol 

if you know what I mean.

Lol

my girlfriend gets jealous when I loose my head 

She actually thinks I’m using psychedelics as it is. She says I’m there but not lol. She says She will call for me and I’ll totally block her out. I don’t recall this lol

Last few months have been longer intervals of this centerlessness. It’s kinda hard on her so I have to keep one foot in reality 

Ah... there it is.... keep a foot in "reality", huh? What is the point of blocking out life? Blocking out your family? It's you who believes this "headless" state has value, there is no authority or objective measure to suggest that it is truth, right, better, enlightenment or anything other than your preference, it's just the way you choose to believe.

Some might even say it's the opposite of being present, that it's being absent in going from the zombie hypnosis of self consumed to the zombie hypnosis of headless escapism isn't an example of being awakened and awareness of presence in reality.

You are welcome to believe anyway you wish to and I won't call it "false" but when you are calling the way others live 'false' you are just living a belief paradigm of your own dogma with judgement, not free from judgement of "centerlessness".

This is the clarity of simple observation....if you feel criticized by it then ask "who" is it that is getting criticized? Baha

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You played yourself, it wasn't criticism, it's observation but if you feel criticized by it then you may want to examine your own self.

Ah... there it is.... keep a foot in "reality", huh? What is the point of blocking out life? Blocking out your family? It's you who believes this "headless" state has value, there is no authority or objective measure to suggest that it is truth, right, better, enlightenment or anything other than your preference, it's just the way you choose to believe.

Some might even say it's the opposite of being present, that it's being absent in going from the zombie hypnosis of self consumed to the zombie hypnosis of headless escapism isn't an example of being awakened and awareness of presence in reality.

You are welcome to believe anyway you wish to and I won't call it "false" but when you are calling the way others live 'false' you are just living a belief paradigm of your own dogma with judgement, not free from judgement of "centerlessness".

This is the clarity of simple observation....if you feel criticized by it then ask "who" is it that is getting criticized? Baha

There you go again not understanding anything I have said and not even attempting to. 

One foot in Reality meaning thought as a function. 

One foot in truth meaning that which is

please take your antagonism else where. It’s obvious that you are in some major pain inwardly