Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You played yourself, it wasn't criticism, it's observation but if you feel criticized by it then you may want to examine your own self.

Ah... there it is.... keep a foot in "reality", huh? What is the point of blocking out life? Blocking out your family? It's you who believes this "headless" state has value, there is no authority or objective measure to suggest that it is truth, right, better, enlightenment or anything other than your preference, it's just the way you choose to believe.

Some might even say it's the opposite of being present, that it's being absent in going from the zombie hypnosis of self consumed to the zombie hypnosis of headless escapism isn't an example of being awakened and awareness of presence in reality.

You are welcome to believe anyway you wish to and I won't call it "false" but when you are calling the way others live 'false' you are just living a belief paradigm of your own dogma with judgement, not free from judgement of "centerlessness".

This is the clarity of simple observation....if you feel criticized by it then ask "who" is it that is getting criticized? Baha

You simply haven’t understood. This is obvious. 

15 minutes ago, Faceless said:

There you go again not understanding anything I have said and not even attempting to. 

One foot in Reality meaning thought as a function. 

One foot in truth meaning that which is

please take your antagonism else where. It’s obvious that you are in some major pain inwardly 

13 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You simply haven’t understood. This is obvious. 

I  understand with such clarity it's obvious you feigning  cognitive dissonance is so transparent.

The  projection of criticism and antagonism or just your 'headless' attempt at deflection.

At least at least try to stay 'true' to your beliefs and stop acting from self centered 'feelings'.

HHaha

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I  understand with such clarity it's obvious you feigning  cognitive dissonance is so transparent.

The  projection of criticism and antagonism or just your 'headless' attempt at deflection.

At least at least try to stay 'true' to your beliefs and stop acting from self centered 'feelings'.

HHaha

I have no beliefs.. nor am I in reaction to your weak attempts to cause a conflict. Your intentions are quite apparent. It’s easy to read you buddy. 

I have explained things to you already. But you don’t get it. That’s your problem not mine. Not go bug someone else lol. Every movement you make is from self centered action. It’s totaly obvious. Your not fooling anyone. 

k??

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

I have no beliefs.. nor am I in reaction to your weak attempts to cause a conflict. Your intentions are quite apparent. It’s easy to read you buddy. 

I have explained things to you already. But you don’t get it. That’s your problem not mine. Not go bug someone else lol

k??

This possible passive-agressiveness from users in here when discussing the possible truth is hilaarious haha

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

This possible passive-agressiveness from users in here when discussing the possible truth is hilaarious haha

Yeah is agree... I have said before we can’t know truth. We can only see through perception what is false as that is a truth. 

For some reason u know who keeps misinterpreting my words??‍♂️

Anyway one day I hope to communicate better. In new to this to. ?

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

Yeah is agree... I have said before we can’t know truth. We can only see through perception what is false as that is a truth. 

For some reason keeps misinterpreting my words??‍♂️

you comunicate fine to me

1 minute ago, Ether said:

you comunicate fine to me

Cool ...As you do??

6 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Perhaps the false is a reflection of the truth, giving certain truthiness to it.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Perhaps the false is a reflection of the truth, giving certain truthiness to it.

To see that we are blind to the ultimate truth is truth. Where there is the distortion through thought which is reflected onto reality there can not be truth. 

The ultimate truth cannot be known. Because to know means that truth would be the product of thought/self. 

Truth is only when thought/self is not. 

If that makes sense. 

Edited by Faceless

Only this must be gone through by ones self. To see the correctness of it. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

To see that we are blind to the ultimate truth is truth. Where there is the distortion through thought which is reflected onto reality there can not be truth. 

The ultimate truth cannot be known. Because to know means that truth would be the product of thought/self. 

Truth is only when thought/self is not. 

If that makes sense. 

I would like to object. 

Truth is there whether thought/self is there or not, it's just in the "background". 

Just because its cloudy, doesn't mean the sun stopped shining! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You are communicating very well. That is not the issue.. It is just that word choices are different for everyone. Since you haven't read any books, you may not be familiar with some common lingo, That's all. For examples, 'headlessness' is something that Douglas Harding uses and he indeed talks the same non-duality with a different word. :) But many people may misinterpret this word.

But no matter how much you use a commonly understood vocabulary and how better you try to communicate, misunderstanding and misinterpretation by many people will be unavoidable... It happens to everyone and nothing can be done about it... :). There are also people who pretend to not understand, just to defend themselves. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Just now, Shanmugam said:

You are communicating very well. That is not the issue.. It is just that word choices are different for everyone. Since you haven't read any books, you may not be familiar with some common lingo, That's all. For examples, 'headlessness' is something that Douglas Harding uses and he indeed talks the same non-duality with a different word. :) But many people may misinterpret this word.

But no matter how much you use a commonly understood vocabulary and how better you try to communicate, misunderstanding and misinterpretation by many people will be unavoidable... It happens to everyone and nothing can be done about it... :). There are also people who pretend to not understand, just to defend themselves. 

I think you are right once agian my wise friend. Lucky I have read myself very well to see the truth of what u have said. I understand the self I would say very well. 

But there is always the necessity of cultivating communication. Otherwise we can’t share anything lol 

Oddly headlessness just made sense to me. I actually feel at times that the me in the head is gone. Lol

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Oddly headlessness just made sense to me. I actually feel at times that the me in the head is gone. Lol

If only you could change your name to headlessness

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

15 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I actually understand people fairly easy but when they bring up cocepts, theory’s, I tend to not know what they are talking about. Although I can identify a theory and concept fairly easy by knowing how thought works. 

I think by being acclimated to different kinds of language on this site helps though. 

8 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

If only you could change your name to headlessness

Lol yeah... I chose faceless to indicate no persona. Because I feel the persona has mostly melted away. Persona/self image/mask/identity. I actually see myself the same as anohter. No difference whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Lol yeah... I chose faceless to indicate no persona. Because I feel the persona has mostly melted away. Persona/self image/mask/identity. I actually see myself the same as anohter. No difference whatsoever. 

But now you ve evolved from faceless to headless. I guess your name would indicate your beginnings 

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya

How did you achieve enlightenment ?

Which system or practice did you follow ?

I follow the sitting and self inquiry method.

How much time did it take you to get such wonderful results ?

2 hours ago, captainamerica said:

@Saumaya

How did you achieve enlightenment ?

Which system or practice did you follow ?

I follow the sitting and self inquiry method.

How much time did it take you to get such wonderful results ?

1)I didnt achieve anything. I only realised completely that all duality is false

2)Mostly self enquiry or spiritual autolysis

3)In 2 years I was done, after 2 years more I got acclimated to the new way of being

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!