Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

19)There is no more existential suffering

20)Emotions come and go, you witness them without identification

21)An easiness or simplicity to life

22)Feeling like whole word is your home

23) No more psychological fear

24)A feeling of constant state of Samadhi without any high

25)Psyche is completely destroyed and then rebuild, it is like learning everything from scratch

26) Cannot confuse any belief for Absolute Truth

27)A feeling as if you were never born

28) A constant state of Happiness without being condition dependent

29)Always in a constant meditative state

30)Neurosis is not an issue anymore

31)The body still has needs but you don't identify them as your needs

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Saumaya As you did the self-inquiry, did you gradually start to feel the body become more open to the flow of energy? Did you never do any kinds of meditation? Where you in a flowstate when you did you self inqiery?

14 minutes ago, cactus said:

did you gradually start to feel the body become more open to the flow of energy

Naturally when you realise all the baggage you carry is false, you will start becoming one with the flow of life. You dont need to become enlightened to be acclimated to the flow state though, it is something that you can start realising early on, that life has its own flow, you just have to go with it.

I used to do 20 minutes of meditation, but it didnt quite work for me. I quit it even before my journey began. I still dont do meditation. As I said in my points, I feel like I am in a constant state of meditation already.

I was always in a flow state even before my journey began, so yes ,I just went with whatever came(a flow state) and inquired. Non resistance is always the key.

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Woah. I'm trying to piece this timeline based on what I've read thus far in this thread: you're 18, and you've been acclimating to enlightenment for two years now... So you were liberated by age 16?? Wow.

I do want to say, thank you for taking the time to write this post, and patiently replying to everyone’s questions. This thread certainly has helped myself.

SO, I do have a few questions...

1) Do you feel any strong sense of purpose or desire in “life,” such as becoming a spiritual teacher? In other words, do you have any longterm goals or desires you wish to fulfill before the body dies?

2) Do you regard "other" people in your experience as merely projections of the mind?

3) How important do you think your nutrition / bodily health was in liberating yourself?

4) Do other people get the sense that you’re “different,” i.e., that you’re truthfully dead inside? Do they ask you about it?

5) Did you see past lives when you were liberated?

Thank You in advance and cheers! :)

Edited by ppfeiff

1 hour ago, ppfeiff said:

Woah. I'm trying to piece this timeline based on what I've read thus far in this thread: you're 18, and you've been acclimating to enlightenment for two years now... So you were liberated by age 16?? Wow.

Yup :)

Do you feel any strong sense of purpose or desire in “life,” such as becoming a spiritual teacher? In other words, do you have any longterm goals or desires you wish to fulfil before the body dies?

I have no desire in becoming a spiritual teacher neither I have any longterm goals. I do have some desires though but they are very rudimentary. 

Do you regard "other" people in your experience as merely projections of the mind?

No, once you are "enlightened", you go back to living in consensus reality. I see them as people, nothing else. Its kind of tricky to answer this but you cant say only people are projection of mind, you gotta say everything is a projection of mind. People are not isolated elements but part of the same whole.

How important do you think your nutrition / bodily health was in liberating yourself?

They are not connected but you should have an healthy diet so you can focus more.

Do other people get the sense that you’re “different,” i.e., that you’re truthfully dead inside? Do they ask you about it?

I have gotten a lot of comments like "You're different", but in actuality in means nothing. If everyone on this planet was enlightened then nobody would find me odd. Anyway once you're acclimated to your new sense of being after enlightenment, you can act like a normal person no problem, so  this usually shouldn't come up.

2 hours ago, ppfeiff said:

Did you see past lives when you were liberated?

What do you mean by past lives? lol Sounds like something you picked up from somewhere. NO, I didn't see any past lives.

Hope this helps ;)

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Did all of the 31 realizations/shift in perception/etc. happen at once after a major awakening moment or did they occur separately over a period of time ?

If it happened at once ,can you please describe that awakening moment ?

Edited by captainamerica

1 minute ago, captainamerica said:

Did all of the 31 realizations/shift in perception/etc. happen at once after a major awakening moment or did they occur separately over a period of time ?

If it happened at once ,can you please describe that awakening moment ?

Yes they are effects of enlightenment so they happened at once. Only now that I have clarity, I am putting them into words. Ive already described my awakening experience earlier in the post. You can search it(I don't wanna type it again!)

There's Only One Truth!

On 2/21/2018 at 3:34 AM, Saumaya said:

It was like I had multiple realisations at the same time. I could feel my body being destroyed and my awareness leaving my body and spreading everywhere. It lasted for about a minute or so. I was surprised of how immense is the role of the body in enlightenment.

@Saumaya Is this the one you are talking about ?

Can you add more to it ?

Did all of the 31 changes occur immediately after this one moment ?

3 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Saumaya Is this the one you are talking about ?

Can you add more to it ?

Did all of the 31 changes occur immediately after this one moment ?

Yes, as I said they are more like effects than realisations

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Last three questions :)

1) what does law of attraction mean to you post-enlightenment/liberation? Does it still function in your experience, despite the significant reduction in thoughts? Do you feel pleasant experiences naturally flow to you more often now?

2) Are there levels of enlightenment/liberation in your experience?

3) Can you give us an example/snapshot of what your self-inquiry process looked like? What questions were you asking? Any tips?

Edited by ppfeiff

@Saumaya Last three questions :)

1) what does law of attraction mean to you post-enlightenment/liberation? Does it still function in your experience, despite the significant reduction in thoughts? Do you feel pleasant experiences naturally flow to you more often now?

2) Are there levels of enlightenment/liberation in your experience?

3) Can you give us an example/snapshot of what your self-inquiry process looked like? What questions were you asking? Any tips?

1)I dont think law of attraction quite works.

2)THERE ARE NO LEVELS TO ENLIGHTENMENT. Enlightenment literally will happen when all duality has disappeared. Once it has disappeared, it has disappeared. I dont where Leo heard this idea that there are levels enlightenment. Anyone who is enlightened will say that there is only one kind enlightenment. You can still have various enlightenment experiences though.

3)I usually went into my memories and questioned the heck out of them. Also asked a lot of metaphysical and epistemic questions. I questioned everything until everything burned down.

There's Only One Truth!

8 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

3)I usually went into my memories and questioned the heck out of them. Also asked a lot of metaphysical and epistemic questions. I questioned everything until everything burned down.

Im actually taking a break from this. My mentor said its possible that im over doing it and i listened to him. And funny thing is...when i stopped persuing it...i actually got a new awakening state!

Took me 2 months doe :D

1 minute ago, Ether said:

Im actually taking a break from this. My mentor said its possible that im over doing it and i listened to him. And funny thing is...when i stopped persuing it...i actually got a new awakening state!

Took me 2 months doe :D

Its a mixture of both

There's Only One Truth!

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

Its a mixture of both

what?

On 2/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, Faceless said:

I have no beliefs.. nor am I in reaction to your weak attempts to cause a conflict. Your intentions are quite apparent. It’s easy to read you buddy. 

I have explained things to you already. But you don’t get it. That’s your problem not mine. Not go bug someone else lol. Every movement you make is from self centered action. It’s totaly obvious. Your not fooling anyone. 

k??

So you believe you have no beliefs.

You believe you can assess what is false.

You believe that your assessments are accurate.

You believe you can read my intention.

You believe I "don't get it".

I'm not here to cause conflict, I asked clear questions on a comment you made about "false myths" since you felt it important enough to warn the forum about it. I wanted to hear what you thought they were since you warned on it.

I also made simple observations about this discussion, if you feel conflict it's your own self centered movements and actions. It doesn't matter how many here come to your defense or chime in with support, your contradictory belief paradigm is very clear.

I don't claim to know what's best for others but from your own comments I suggest you may want to stop playing headless enlightened guy online as much as you do and stop blocking out your family as you admit you do with this stuff or you may "loose" them for good.

Of course if that happened then you could have your dream of being always headless and live in a cave somewhere like a monk.

Life is a wonderful gift so having a family with the joy and love of sharing it with them is worthy of cherishing it as if what goes on in the world doesn't remind us to be thankful for it and not forsake it.

Whatever you choose and what results from those choices I do wish you to be well and at peace.

Haha... an "enlightenment" list is hilarious. Can I ask a question without being accused of ill intention?

What if someone has a different experience from what's listed, even what some would consider a contrary experience to some or any of these?

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Haha... an "enlightenment" list is hilarious. Can I ask a question without being accused of ill intention?

What if someone has a different experience from what's listed, even what some would consider a contrary experience to some or any of these?

Maybe what happens is subjective?