Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

It has been 2 years since I was "done" as Jed Mckenna would call it. I would like to share some observations I have noticed. I know it is hard to believe someone is really done and you are at a leisure to believe whatever you want. This post  would be worth it if it could help anyone. So here are the observations:

These effects have remained permanent

1)The mind mostly stays generally empty or a distance is established between awareness and mind. There is no more identification with the mind.

2)The Body feels very light 

3)The memories feels like only a heap of perceptions belonging to no one as there is no self left

4)The sense of self has expanded from being in the body to being everywhere

5)There is a natural flow to life. No more obstruction.

6) Continuously have to consciously pretend when I am talking to people. Consciously pretending generally goes on autopilot

7)The feeling of no self is like completely nothing being everything

8)Everything feels very ordinary and magical at the same time

9)Permanent death awarness

10)As the ego is not the self anymore, it is more adaptable and changeable

11)The questions have completely disappeared. There is no more seeking 

12)Nothing is taken seriously. Life becomes a play

13)The only think I Know is I AM. Nothing is known other than this. Every other question can be negated as they are just based on assumptions

14)Total acceptance of the present moment. No more resistance

15) Free will seems to exist but belongs to nobody

16) Feels like Infinite Nothingness is all there is

17) Every moment feels fresh and new

18) SENSE of space and time are gone

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Very beautiful! I can relate a lot to number 6, would you like to share a little bit more about your experience with social interactions? :) 

Hallå

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj It is like consciously pretending because you have to assume you are talking as if you are there in the universe with them and have some opinions and beliefs you identify with like them.

@egoless When you reach a place where there is more further to go or more like you cant go. As far as being threatened to death is concerned, its a non issue. Its more like you have already died.

There's Only One Truth!

5 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj It is like consciously pretending because you have to assume you are talking as if you are there in the universe with them and have some opinions and beliefs you identify with like them.

@egoless When you reach a place where there is more further to go or more like you cant go. As far as being threatened to death is concerned, its a non issue. Its more like you have already died.

Thank you! Did you ever turn into some kind of "eccentric, blissful, charismatic cult leader"(in lack of a better description) personality, maybe just for a while?

Hallå

3 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Thank you! Did you ever turn into some kind of "eccentric, blissful, charismatic cult leader"(in lack of a better description) personality, maybe just for a while?

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj Not that I am aware of. I just returned to my everyday personality like before

There's Only One Truth!

4 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Saumaya Describe the moment of actual realization. How did it "hit" you? 

@egoless It was like I had multiple realisations at the same time. I could feel my body being destroyed and my awareness leaving my body and spreading everywhere. It lasted for about a minute or so. I was surprised of how immense is the role of the body in enlightenment.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Thank you for adding those additional numbered comments to your OP. I have tears streaming down my face.

@Saumaya do you have sense of any high selfless purpose in life? Is there any calling?

Edited by Monkey-man

@Saumaya and I'm wodering all the time how you've reached that state. A lot of meditation? Psychedelics? Self-Inquiry? Yoga? Or just a little bit of everything? :)

27 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Monkey-man I dont know know what is so high about a purpose. I going to college this year so that would be my purpose for now.

Do you mind sharing your field of study?