Amadeusz

Is D.Trump higher consciousness than an average priest?

44 posts in this topic

So today I was in my local church because there was the mass for my deceased grandfather. And I noticed how priest was traditionalistic and righteous. Actually the teachings were good and I agreed with him most of the time. But it got me thinking...  According to spiral dynamics D.Trump seems like he's probably at orange stage; He was and probably is highly success oriented and very egotistical. An average priest is at stage blue - he is very traditionalistic, righteous etc. So is D.Trump  more conscious? That's interesting to me.  So can you have little ego and be lower in consciousness than someone with bigger ego?  

Edited by Amadeusz

Actually, less conscious. Trump is not Orange. Trump is Red/Orange.

I wrote about that here: https://www.actualized.org/insights/trump-and-spiral-dynamics

A typical priest would have more compassion for mankind than Trump, and way higher integrity. Trump has zero integrity. He runs on pure self-preservation at all costs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Amadeusz Trump’s built a financial empire through high intelligence, without the baggage of ethics or authenticity. He reallly highlights the difference between intelligence and consciousness, which is why he is the president today. The median relates to him, though he does not relate to the median. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

One has to take the Enneatype / Subtype into account (type 3 selfpreservational) which does explain his constant lying and narcissism. On spiral dynamics he is - at least in some areas of his life - clearly orange imo.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wrote about that here: https://www.actualized.org/insights/trump-and-spiral-dynamics

A typical priest would have more compassion for mankind than Trump, and way higher integrity. Trump has zero integrity. He runs on pure self-preservation at all costs.

Leo, in fact I like that you have a blind spot here. That makes you human as well, that's comforting to know. :) 

Compassion doesn't work at that level of the game. Cunningness is an art at that stage. It's strictly political, no room for compassion, love and wisdom in that sense movies can present.

Just look at the Abraham Lincoln movie, truly great, but it wasn't a portrait of what the real AL was like. 

Trump, unlike the democrats has indeed a true intention to make world a better place, particular US (of course) 

The whole refugee crisis is nothing but a big cynical game to gain and continue their power(democrats) 

It's about buying votes, divide and conquer, lawyers and other powerful groups earning money, loosen up boarders for corporate business and number of other reasons. It has nothing to do with helping or to create a free world for the sake of the people. 

If helping was priority, help would be carried out in their home countries. We could help 5000 starving people for every refugee that migrate to our countries. There is a gigantic amount of people that lack basic need like food, shelter and fresh water. 

Trump know he is a result of the peoples demand for a change in the corrupt political structure, as well as the corruption in media and the rest of the establishment. He's the peoples puppet so to speak and he accept that role. He is NOT a megalomaniac, rather the polar opposite. 

But it looks as if it is the other way around if you don't have any insights in the structure at the very top as well as the cunningness game that has to be played correct in order to have any traction on the system. Forget about compassion, that is a thing behind the scenes and something he feels towards the people of US. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Trump is the sort of guy who is willing to pick fight with North Korea simply to make up for a bruised ego. He is not even conscious of the consequences of his actions, he cannot even analyze the future.  Instead like an animal he is forever in the present satisfying his impulsive needs, satisfying his ego (watching fox news all day) and always fighting for dominance like an animal , lying incessantly for his self-agenda and self-preservation and has complete disregard for any morality , and morality is  a trait found only in human beings never in animals. Trump lacks so much awareness that even for a slight  political acumen or judgement he has non of it , so associating his consciousness with anything even vaguely spiritual is out of the question.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

U.S.A , as well as the rest of the world, haven't truly realized what has hit them yet. Wait couple of years. The after shock will soon arrive. Maybe even sooner than that. Brace yourselves. It will not be a fun ride. 

Edited by Samra

1 minute ago, Monkey-man said:

He is more authentic than your favourite enlightened masters :) 

Why do you think so, are you ironic? :)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden enlightenment sort of frees you from your 'adequate and adult human-being' kind of mask and makes you more like a child, that's insight I had from some masters who are not international stars or famous at all

In a sense that's one of main outcomes, is dropping your mask and be child with adult intellect

But many famous spiritual masters often block their spontaneouty and authenticity in the name of being inspiring and nice

look at sadhguru, I can't imagine he radiates same unshakeableness at home, I think he is child at home but still pretend to be solid and responsible adult

hey I don't judge that, it's one approach, if it inspires millions then why not 

trump on the other hand acts much more authentic, spontaneous as if reality is some infinite playground :D 

9 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

@MarkusSweden enlightenment sort of frees you from your 'adequate and adult human-being' kind of mask and makes you more like a child, that's insight I had from some masters who are not international stars or famous at all

In a sense that's one of main outcomes, is dropping your mask and be child with adult intellect

But many famous spiritual masters often block their spontaneouty and authenticity in the name of being inspiring and nice

look at sadhguru, I can't imagine he radiates same unshakeableness at home, I think he is child at home but still pretend to be solid and responsible adult

hey I don't judge that, it's one approach, if it inspires millions then why not 

trump on the other hand acts much more authentic, spontaneous as if reality is some infinite playground :D 

Haha, Trump has a great personality! 

Too bad he didn't want to team up with Ali G to make ice-cream gloves! ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

If trump is spiral dynamics red he would be on the same level as someone running around murdering people. I dont think thats his way of thinking. There seem to be some missing links here, spiral dynamics is just a theory after all. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Woo! Have to say a total sincere "Amen Leo!!!" here. 

The only two people I have personally seen to successfully combine Compassion and politics are Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn, most skillfully Zinn, in both his life and its reflection in his written works. In his apparent most mature form, nearly totally self-less. Incredible.

Observation correlation on zero integrity for Trump and pure survival system unconscious manifestation.

Cheers!

M

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

In the end Trump does a million times more positive things than Leo. Leo until now did nothing but talking.

Wow, I didn't see that coming from a moderator! 

That was unexpected!

I agree with you on Trump, but I disagree with you on Leo. Well, he does nothing but talking, you are right in that respect, but I think it has value to us. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Nahm Im still shocked he's the president.  He's certainly not MY president despite my american citizenship.  I wouldn't call him intelligent or competent at ALL.  He is an egotistical gasbag, who is NOT qualified to lead.  

5 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Amadeusz Trump has the Consciousness of a slug.

Yep. A priori. About 80% of the folks on here seem to have the brains of a slug and are 100% unconscious.

10 hours ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Leave me alone.

Are we all going to pretend that this guy I'm quoting doesn't have the best/funniest username to profile pic ratio?