Joseph Maynor

What Guru Should I study Next?

46 posts in this topic

You should study this one really awesome one.  I think his Sri enlightened lord-ness goes by the name of @Joseph Maynor.

Jokes aside, just meditate dude.  

@Joseph Maynor you don’t need any guru! You already know what to do. Stop wasting your time away on this forum and on useless contemplations. 

If you are stuck just watch Rupert Spira. He has the clearest guidance out of all in my experience.

Dan Reynold’s writings are worth a second and third glance. So simple, obvious, and revealing - I’m surprised he’s not from China 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Not really about the guru, its about the message.

B R E A T H E

16 hours ago, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor you don’t need any guru! You already know what to do. Stop wasting your time away on this forum and on useless contemplations. 

If you are stuck just watch Rupert Spira. He has the clearest guidance out of all in my experience.

Yep.  Thanks

The present moment sounds like a safe bet.

You can find it, hummm

RIGHT FUCKING NOW !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

37 minutes ago, Shin said:

The present moment sounds like a safe bet.

You can find it, hummm

RIGHT FUCKING NOW !

LSD is the best guru.  LSD, Leo and Emerald haha.   What more do you need to accept reality fully?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

Dan Reynold’s writings are worth a second and third glance. So simple, obvious, and revealing - I’m surprised he’s not from China 

You made your point ;)

I would have a look at Jiddu Krishnamurti because he might appeal to your overly active intellectual interest but is also very very deep.

On 28/01/2018 at 3:01 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

You all know my style and what I like.  Which Enlightenment Guru do you think I would resonate with best?  I'm talking about the famous ones.

Sri Dodi

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Joseph Maynor Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a living miracle. Most enlightened people will never attain what he attained. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Who or what is the entity that attains? Isn’t this “entity” desire for attainment? 

And why this desire for attainment? 

Ahah, why seek a teacher when you could just look at reality and see it for what it is.

IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU DOG GAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Ahah, why seek a teacher when you could just look at reality and see it for what it is.

IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU DOG GAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

??

15 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

LSD is the best guru.  LSD, Leo and Emerald haha.   What more do you need to accept reality fully?

You don’t even need them anymore... That’s maybe good when starting but I think you are at the point when you just need to figure it out yourself... it happens when you drop trying and completely let go ;) 

when you trust reality 100% miracles start to happen...

Edited by egoless

Some amazing gurus that come to mind and have not been mentioned:

Ramana Maharshi

“Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.”

According to me, the most in-depth and advanced non-duality teacher out there.

He was teaching mostly through silence. When that was not enough for someone, he spoke, pointed to the Self, in many cases advised Self-Inquiry.

Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

"He is born in vain who, having attained the human birth, so difficult to get, does not attempt to realize God in this very life."

Another mind-blowing Indian saint.

This one went the devotional way. I think he is very valuable to study for us, Leo's followers, as there is so little said about bhakti (devotion) on this forum.

Thomas W. Campbell

“The smaller your reality, the more convinced you are that you know everything.”

A living enlightenment teacher. This one is a westerner, a scientist. Amazing teachings, very comprehensive for us logic-based people.

Often compares our reality with a virtual reality or a video game.

Check out his YouTube channel, it is well worth it!

Thích Nhất Hạnh

“For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.”

A Buddhist monk.

His teachings are very simple, poetic and gentle. He is all about mindfulness.

Dalai Lama

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”

I am sure you heard of this one.

Another Buddhist monk.

He is a very wise, old man. Funny and easy to assimilate.

Lao-Tzu

“The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.”

An ancient Chinese philosopher. I think he is the founder of Taoist philosophy.

His amazing work Tao Te Ching speaks for itself.

Edited by okulele
grammar mistake

Use the Prayer Swat Team!