Ether

What do you do for fun?

36 posts in this topic

Playing with my kids, fitness, boxing, biking, time in nature, time alone, charity events, writing,”channeling”, guitar & singing, learning, investing, new tech, finding efficiencies, seeing other countries, the practices, laughing with my wife about anything, being encouraging, dissapearing, reading, problem solving, loa, drawing, painting, sex. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Playing with my kids, fitness, boxing, biking, time in nature, time alone, charity events, writing,”channeling”, guitar & singing, learning, investing, new tech, finding efficiencies, seeing other countries, the practices, laughing with my wife about anything, being encouraging, dissapearing, reading, problem solving, loa, drawing, painting, sex. 

Can you use channel to me? ?

I enjoy being for fun, I like to take being everywhere I go and do all sorts of things with being..... except life can get complicated at times so I get distracted by the stuff of life and I forget about being.

@Ether anything that is fun at the time! Some examples:

Growing food/ eating lovely food, spending time with friends or child/ spending time alone, almost anything creative (painting, drawing, jewellery, writing/ poetry, etc), dancing, live music events, adventures, nature time (everything from building trails or singing in waterfalls, to simply watching sunlight on water or leaves), ceremonies, herbal apothecary stuff/ medicinal mushroom hunting, playing music/ listening to rad music, singing circle, wild abandon, bike rides, surfing, industrial sewing, snuggling, boat rides, wearing bizarre stuff like capes and mad hatter type hats to tea parties, activism/ social or environmental justice events....shit....I'm going to stop now...just realizing how 1960's flower child - my fun sounds...and it's 2018...not that I care...lol....

I do some random weird shit for fun... Sort of embarrassed to tell anyone though, its sort of like at an all time level of nerdiness that you haven't heard of before.

On 1/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jamie Universe said:

I do some random weird shit for fun... Sort of embarrassed to tell anyone though, its sort of like at an all time level of nerdiness that you haven't heard of before.

What's that? Haha

Enjoying great instrumental soundtracks from anime, from my favorite artists, pianists, composers. Sometimes I shed tears of joy because the music is so beautiful. xD

Breathing in and breathing out gently... or just chilling on the bed

Binging on completed anime series from time to time. Or reading manga. 

Watching or listening to PD videos on youtube.

Currently, my 'fun'( but also not so fun) activity is taking rigorous notes on Leo's LP course videos. 

And I enjoy talking to myself. :$

I enjoy reading books, going out on my road bike, going for long walks in nature, yoga, meditation, watching YouTube videos (but cutting down a lot) and cooking.

This is all I really want to do in life, so it may sound boring to some, this is complete satisfaction for me.

Such a vague question ;)

Assuming that life itself is not pure entertainment, on spare time (when I'm not working, writing, vloging, or taking care of my son an other relationships), I like to do yoga, knit and game ;)

• engage in musical activities like: play guitar/piano/sing, producing electronic music
  • watch interesting youtube videos about random things: how to build houses, the life of animals, music covers, funny videos by stand up comedians, videos of people travelling, documentaries ecc
  • make a cup of tea
  • talk to a friend
  • do some photography, I like the editing part very much
  • do speculative thinking about whatever comes to mind

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, John Iverson said:

What's that? Haha

Its to nerdy... But I'll tell you it involves dancing