Ether

What do you do for fun?

36 posts in this topic

Play videogames

Be on laptop

Lel

This is gonna sound very nerdy, but I work on my Personal Development for fun.  I can do that for hours and hours and hours, days and days on end without getting tired.  It’s like effortless effort — Wu Wei.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Joseph Maynor do u take breaks? im on one

Only when I’m so burned that the break takes me.  I’ve been working like 12 hour days now for days and days on end.  I’m doing a shitload of Life Purpose work, and I got a bunch of shit to read and write about too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I create funny memes:

BASHAR.png

beforeafter-enlightenment.png

Satsang with an Alien guru.png

There is always a great ape.jpg

Reading a lot of discussions here is a way for me to have fun too... :)

I have brandy once in a week, on Sundays.. That is something I always enjoy...

Other than that, I play with my son, who is just 1 year old..

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Ether

This is a tricky question because fun to me is just doing what you want to do. The problem is, most people don't really even understand what they want because of social conditioning.

So things I like to do for fun are:

1) Working on my life purpose

2) Personal development

3) Socializing 

4) Sex

5) Reading

6) Spending time in nature

7) Exercise

And that's really it. I don't care for one second about things like Netflix, I can't even watch it anymore without getting bored and feeling like I'm wasting gargantuan amounts of time.

15 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Joseph Maynor You dont work?

Not right now because of the holidays.  It will start to pick up for me in the next couple of days.  I’m a freelancer.

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Not right now because of the holidays.  It will start to pick up for me in the next couple of days.  I’m a freelancer.

How do you pay the bills?

I work on art, at the moment I am practicing not being attached to the outcome.

I work on my pet/ownership friendships with my cats.  If you dedicate a lot of time to being loving and kind to a pet, they will feel comfortable enough to try and understand you.  Especially if you make a big show about giving them freedom.  

Music.

Hiking.

Social media.

Fun? What's fun? :D

Err... personal development work, writing, drawing, reading, hanging out with my boyfriend, travelling, listening to music, listening to spiritual teachers/channellers, walking outside in nature, cooking, watching movies, sleeping, eating, having conversations with people and learning new things.

7 hours ago, brovakhiin said:

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

giphy.gif

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Facing the child inside of me, by experiencing and accepting unresolved and suppressed pain from the past. Took some time for it to become a fun activity though.

I jump in illusion and plant seeds of truth then i transcend and observe them self destructing from darkness to light :) Its so interesting to see how much hate driven from fear turns out into love and gratitude at the end.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Sport

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Fun?

Notime.jpg

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Climbing, Animation, Music, Socializing with friends playing pool and stuff and reading. And in very rare times, I play Skyrim.