Leo Gura

Announcement: Book List Updated!

20 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again! The book list has been updated with 13 new and amazing books!

As always, if you've already purchased the book list, this update is free for you. Just log into your account and you can find the new books listed at the top of the list.

I have some really exciting books in this update. Be sure to especially check out the 2 new books about evolution. You will never see evolution the same way again.

Over the next few months I will be releasing videos which cover topics from this latest batch of books. So do your homework and start reading up.

If you've been on the fence about purchasing the book list, you shouldn't be. These are rare books you will probably never hear about anywhere else, and they will change your entire perspective on life. The list now has 207 books and it continues to get better every year. This is the 5th free update!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm a poor af student, could you, as some kind of special offer, give me the first letter of some of the books. Would be very appreciated, ty

@DnoReally you can find a lot of important books in the book review section. Leo also listed 12 titles for free.

If you're poor that should be more than enough to start off with if you study in depth.

You've got a lot of stuff to do in the meantime, no need to worry.

I've listened one of the books about evolution, yes it sounds pretty interesting; also the background of the writer made me much more curious too, that probably supports him to bring a different angle to the subject.

ive been longing for this day 

13 books becomes 207 total? did you delete some books? i remember there were 200 before this update 

Edited by d0ornokey

I bought the booklist early this year and it changed my life.   So so amazing.

11 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

13 books becomes 207 total? did you delete some books? i remember there were 200 before this update

Yes, with every update I delete a few of the lowest books on the list so overall quality rises.

I want the list to be tight.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Awesome, I really like your booklist. Will check it out.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Leo Gura I will definitely buy it, though it frustrates me that I'm nowehere yet with reading and impementing the ones from the LPC (though I already know some of them).

I find the more I'm trained to think things through (thanks to you) the more time I need to contemplate and impement content.

I also need much more time for meditation these days.

I've used the book list so much over the past year, I love it!

Edited by heisenburger

This is sooooo sweeeeet. Thanks, Leo! :D

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

7 hours ago, DnoReally said:

I'm a poor af student, could you, as some kind of special offer, give me the first letter of some of the books. Would be very appreciated, ty

I don't mean to be rude by how usefull is the first letters? The book list doesn't cost that much if you don't have any money you could mention it to others maybe you are lucky to get it as a Christmas gift(or birthday gift) :) 

Edited by BjarkeT

@DnoReally There are some sample books on the sale page of the book list. Start with those.

EDIT: Alternatively, there are many FREE book lists on the web. The books are not as rare, but if you just started reading, there are many amazing bestseller non-fiction books you should be reading that are easily findable even in most top charts.

Start Here: http://www.tailopez.com/books

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Leo Gura Woo! Always look forward to these updates. Some of the books on the list have completely changed my life. It's such a great resource because there's so many books out there to choose from. It becomes a task in itself just trying to figure out which books to buy, so you've saved me a lot of time. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I got a question about the Book List. 

When I order the Book List, do I get all the actual paper books send to my home?

Or do I get access to all the audio books via the website? 

Or do I get a list of all the titles, literally a Book List, plus Book Reviews. 

29 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Or do I get a list of all the titles, literally a Book List, plus Book Reviews. 

This.

awesome news! many of those have been a game-changer. Thanks Leo !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@SFRL You get a book list with audio and written book reviews made by Leo. All books are rated by Leo  from 1 t 5, based on their importance, 5 being a must-read book that will definitely change your life.

On ‎2017‎/‎11‎/‎28 at 8:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, with every update I delete a few of the lowest books on the list so overall quality rises.

I want the list to be tight.

Lets go Leo , make it tight Leo...I am over whelmed by the list...Just looking gives me goose bumps ...Its amazing