onacloudynight

I Am Too Awake?

23 posts in this topic

I had this thought come to me while I was on acid. It felt like I was too aware of everything. I legitimately wanted to go back to sleep and become unconscious again. I feel like this now as well. I can't enjoy normal things that people do. Things like TV and video games do not hold my interest anymore. I just don't understand how normal people can enjoy these things. Also I seem to have no desire to pursue women anymore. There was a girl that I liked and instead of trying to pursue her, I seemed to be content in the fact that she had a boyfriend. My car also got totaled and I have no desire to get it fixed. I am just like okay, whatever, I'll just walk now. It really feels like reality is testing me. Nothing seems to be effecting me anymore. It is quite laughable, really, that I can be in bliss even if my external circumstances are shit. I love meditation, but now there seems like there is nothing left for me to do.

Edited by onacloudynight

@onacloudynight i don't know about 'too aware' if you don't enjoy doing anything.  sounds like you're at the inbetween of having been doing what you didn't want to be doing, from habit, (insert lsd here) and about to be doing more consistently what you want to be doing.  it will pass. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

@Girzo Good to know :D Does everything pass?

Turn inward to find the answer. xD Lazy-guru Method©

If you ain't comfortable, fall back fucking asleep. You will see that there is no point in it. Maybe the shift happened so rapidly that you cannot handle it. Wish I was that WOKE. :D

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Thas the spirit, now get to work and become Jesus 2.0.

*grabbing the popcorn*

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, Torkys said:

If you ain't comfortable, fall back fucking asleep. You will see that there is no point in it. Maybe the shift happened so rapidly that you cannot handle it. Wish I was that WOKE. :D

Probably. I think I just need to slow down. People are starting to see me as crazy.

I've felt too awake/aware growing up and i always felt alone in this world and neglected by everyone because they never understood me and always called me crazy, you have to get out there and connect and find people on your level cause you can go insane without a major awakening or spiritual/trueself actualization. Go travel and find your tribe, save your life :) Even helping and connecting with people online and all over the world is a good thing, but having a connection in person can really harmonize things out especially when your vibe is of a higher view than those surrounding you. Plant seeds, and move on, its not worth the suffering if you ask me.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

I've felt too awake/aware growing up and i always felt alone in this world and neglected by everyone because they never understood me and always called me crazy, you have to get out there and connect and find people on your level cause you can go insane without a major awakening. Go travel and find your tribe, save your life :) Even helping and connecting with people online and all over the world is a good thing, but having a connection in person can really harmonies things out especially when your vibe is of a higher view than those surrounding you. Plant seeds, and move on, its not worth the suffering if you ask me.

Where exactly can I find this tribe? Is there a club for people that are more awake? lol I was just thinking about joining a monastery. I have no desire to fit in with society.

6 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

Where exactly can I find this tribe? Is there a club for people that are more awake? lol I was just thinking about joining a monastery. I have no desire to fit in with society.

Not that i am aware of but you just have to connect to people and travel or go to events, festivals, retreats ect.. of like-minds partake in, there you will meet new people and a journey will be in the making. At the start is rough but if you see a chance to fly, you better take it :)

Most people see this as escaping but its actually the opposite, its growing, being brave and mature enough to move on past to a greater world, a world that suits you more, we can still survive in society with everyone else but if you want to thrive you need to let go of it all and find your own place of light where you can be who you are and no one will judge you.

Its like a game, if we keep playing the same level over and over again we will be wasting our potential and preventing growth and expansion.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

didn't really pass for me. but I am happier than ever

10 minutes ago, pluto said:

Not that i am aware of but you just have to connect to people and go to events, festivals, retreats ect.. of like-minds partake in, there you will meet new people and a journey will be in the making. At the start is rough but if you see a chance to fly, you better take it :)

Most people see this as escaping but its actually the opposite, its growing, being brave and mature enough to move on past to a greater world, a world that suits you more, we can still survive in society with everyone else but if you want to thrive you need to let go of it all and find your own place of light where you can be who you are and no one will judge you.

What are the names of the events or festivals I could go to? I have been to retreats and have talked to some people there. It was nice talking to like-minded people, but I felt no need to befriend any of them and have relationships. I guess I really don't have a desire to connect with people. I see no point if I could be happy by myself. Why develop these relationships?

Edited by onacloudynight

6 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

What are the names of the events or festivals I could go to? I have been to retreats and have talked to some people there. It was nice talking to like-minded people, but I felt no need to befriend any of them and have relationships. I guess I really don't have a desire to connect with people. I see no point if I could be happy by myself. Why develop these relationships?

There's the opposite and just as valid question: Why not? 

Perhaps it's egoic to hold all that happiness just for yourself. Share it. 

Help others reach that state of unconditional happiness also

22008080_1485168471573865_70165251571559

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

9 hours ago, Dodo said:

There's the opposite and just as valid question: Why not? 

Perhaps it's egoic to hold all that happiness just for yourself. Share it. 

Help others reach that state of unconditional happiness also

22008080_1485168471573865_70165251571559

You're right. That is what I am missing . :D

It's very normal on the path. I used to be the same way, not going out, not wanting to talk to people, etc. It comes and goes.

There are a lot of things that I'm not interested in anymore but my relationship to them has changed. Everything is perfect as it is. With time you learn what you really want to do and what really needs to be done. It's like you're tuning in your intuition and let it guides you.

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

I need to print some #TooWokeForThisShit t-shirts ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@onacloudynight I have been gradually caring less and less about stuff in my life. I'm now at a point that in most conversations I fake my interest. They rave about their vacations, video games, sports, movies. I just don't care about that stuff anymore. I haven't bought anything that is pleasure-related in years.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy things anymore, I can still enjoy a good meal, a good movie, sex or whatever. I just don't desire it any more. Mostly i'm driven to things that are creative, help me self-actualize or just stuff that needs to be done.

Too me this is total awesomeness. What about you?

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.