herghly

What Do You Do For A Living?

102 posts in this topic

Owner of my personal training company, specializing in helping business leaders and entrepreneurs develop the foundational abilities that exercise offers (increased energy, increased focus and persistence, increased creativity, decreased stress, improved health, etc.). Extremely rewarding work! Here's my website if you wanna check me out: https://www.yourpersonal-trainer.com/

@RawJudah I mean that I'm done with doing activities only in sake of occupying my time. My weeks were completely full of busyness. This year it got to an max that everything in me said: enough.  I craved to just be. I never considered being - and am stunned with the fulfillness of it! 

@Leeway that’s awesome! I thought I knew what you meant but I had to check lol. I’m currently working no less than 55 hours a week for good money, but I don’t have any time to do my passions/hobbies. I’m starting to think is all this chasing money just a waste of time? Because the people who don’t work a lot seem to get more out of life.

Respect to you for having the balls to slow down! 

Professor. Genetics, Developmental Biology, Neuroscience.

My research examines microbe-host interactions.

A great job for an INTP

I work as a dog daycare attendant.  It can be kind of gross work sometimes but I love it.  Animals are more rewarding to work with than people.

Just here being a beacon of Light, Free of charge :)

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, RawJudah said:

@pluto what does that pay per hour?!

More than all the material wealth in the world combined :)

B R E A T H E

16 hours ago, pluto said:

More than all the material wealth in the world combined :)

But how do i eat!?

7 hours ago, herghly said:

But how do i eat!?

Be wise :)

B R E A T H E

Currently I manage a branch of a Non Profit community org in Auckland, New Zealand :)
A position that suits my nature and a job I enjoy but I have other passions and goals to pursue..

2 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

I'd be curious to hear who is currently earning their living with their Life Purpose, and what it is.

Didn't see too many of those yet (aside from the occasional person who made talking about LP their LP...)

Mouse, I have plans with a public speech tour in education systems and to other official institutions. 

Like a Power point speech, 1 hour long, nothing special a bit mediocre, but with all concepts covered for those who are interested. 

I will call it "I am God" as a catch fraise. 

Easy bucks Mouse, Leo speaks up to two hours non stop and new materials every week.

I do the same slow power point. But I will fuel it with my personality, blah blah blah, you are not actually the brain blah blah blah etcetera. :)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

On 11/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, Siim Land said:

Blogger, author, YouTuber and coach

Oh you already live out of it ? 

Cool :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 10/17/2017 at 2:41 AM, Sine said:

Trying to get into acting-school. Then I also write plays. But to afford living I study arabic, though it's not really what I want, but I'm so lucky that my country pays people to study at the university...

Take me as a character in your movie or film HAHAHA I'm into acting haha... i looooooove improv :D

On 1/16/2018 at 1:44 AM, Serotoninluv said:

Professor. Genetics, Developmental Biology, Neuroscience.

My research examines microbe-host interactions.

A great job for an INTP

I wanna learn about those topic give me books to read about those topics

On 12/3/2017 at 5:07 AM, RawJudah said:

I’m a Truck driver, doing it purely for the money :(. Have no idea what my life purpose is yet but I know my passion is diet and how it effects the body. All I really want to do is ride my bike, read books and meditate all day, can’t have it like that though can we?!

Of course, !! By reading new things maybe you get an idea.. hmm? What is your desire? Feel what is your desire