Natasha Tori Maru

Men: How do you feel & react when you see women cry?

44 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The one who's sympathy is asked for.

In the context of this thread, the man.

You are welcome to cry all you want by yourself.

okay

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Children are clever little devils who know how to use tears to manipulate and avoid responsibility.

I think we do have to take children at least a little seriously, though. Even if we think their reasons for crying are silly. 

Otherwise, that's gonna mess with their emotional development. 

Imagine ignoring your 10-year-old daughter when she cries, or even your five-year-old daughter. Or telling them "ha, you're just being silly!" That's how you raise someone with serious attachment trauma. 

Of course, there are differences between children and adults. That is why i chose not to bring this up as an example. I thought it was obvious that there are good reasons to be sympathetic with children.

Edited by Judy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

I think we do have to take children at least a little seriously, though.

As I originally said, if it's serious take it seriously.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you react if you saw a girl stuck in the washing machine 


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

What emotions / feelings come up for you? Sympathy, heartbreak, disgust, sadness, pity etc

So you feel compelled to action? 

I have seen women cry tears of joy. I end up feeling proud of myself and happy that I managed to turn her life around. This happened when my coworker was a victim of predatory loaning, putting her 60,000 dollars in debt. I showed her Biden's student loan forgiveness program which was open at the time and she qualified. It ended up turning her life around after being stuck in fruitless legal battles for 15 years.

I have also seen women who were completely distraught. I will assume you mean an adult rather than a three year old girl on the side of the road abandoned by her parents, in which case I felt that she couldn't be ignored and I needed to do something about it. When I see women crying, I feel morally compelled to speak with them and not ignore them. Sometimes these women are suicidal because they are victims of identity theft and they are being framed for crimes they didn't commit while the perpetrators make obscene amounts of money, forcing the victim to go homeless. I then feel the need to research potential resources for this person as I did with the victim of predatory loaning.

Apparently it is common for people with autism to express compassion through practical problem solving. I do this with men as well when I called 911 to prevent a man from jumping off of the bridge.

Alternatively, if I get the impression that a woman is being a cry bully trying to manipulate me, I look at her either disapprovingly or with complete indifference to crocodile tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now