Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

43 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

@Heaven I work in commercial construction (think hospitals, science facilities, education /universities) as a partner with my Dad.

I do project management, estimating & contract administration. I basically read the plans, order and track all consumables (doors, frames, windows, hardware, fixtures and fittings), manage subcontractor relationships and legalities, communicate with the client/architect/consultants & quote all projects.

Because we are a design and construct GC family operated business - I do anything that comes my way with very little oversight or rigid role structure. I am sort of my own boss. As long as I meet the deadline and keep costs in line while producing extremely high quality builds I can operate as I please.

I love it. I get to build the infrastructure that helps heal and aid the community. I love giving it all I have so others can be well :x

Thank you for being on this forum. Your insights have been very valuable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@integration journey Thank YOU for being part of my journey - I learn so much in relation to each member here :x


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now