Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

37 posts in this topic

@Vido Olaf interview next plssss


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this one it's def saved to my watch later list! 😄👌


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who are brave enough to show up on here in person get my respect for what that is worth!  The rest of you can aspire to that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should do group videos.  Like a Zoom call that becomes a video.  This would invite more people to participate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Leo would born in Australia and was a girl he would look like Natasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed both interviews @Vido @Davino @Natasha Tori Maru, it's always good to put a face to a name. We could learn a shit ton just by listening to each other. GIVE US MORE.

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

We should do group videos.  Like a Zoom call that becomes a video.  This would invite more people to participate.

Second that! But it would definitely need some structure to stop chaos (@Vido).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember my mother and sister watched Desperate Housewives next to me; she reminds me of the character on the left with the hat.

 

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I'll do an interview with @Inliytened1 if he wants to.  

Love to see that, you could host as well the zoom calls, if you need any logistical help, I gotchu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm like a professional lurker only in the forum to see what Leo is up to and what he is cooking mostly. Since I don't participate much, I feel someone else is more suitable for the community focused connection.

I'm happy to host conversations on a person's understanding and the depth which ultimately fascinates me the most. What changes in the inner world that leads to freedom, what is reality, stuff Leo makes videos on. 

The thing that surprises me the most is how normal you guys are irl and how deep your perception of reality is. It feels like catching up with a friend and talking abstract deep random stuff ahhaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vido said:

I'm like a professional lurker only in the forum to see what Leo is up to and what he is cooking mostly. Since I don't participate much, I feel someone else is more suitable for the community focused connection.

I'm happy to host conversations on a person's understanding and the depth which ultimately fascinates me the most. What changes in the inner world that leads to freedom, what is reality, stuff Leo makes videos on. 

The thing that surprises me the most is how normal you guys are irl and how deep your perception of reality is. It feels like catching up with a friend and talking abstract deep random stuff ahhaa

You are a great interviewer.  You know how to lay back and allow people to talk.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are a great interviewer.  You know how to lay back and allow people to talk.   

 

 

Thank you! I have been doing it for many years now so its chill. Fortunately the guests are the true MVP. Davino and Tashi both are great people to hang out with, so that helps a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are a great interviewer.  You know how to lay back and allow people to talk.   

Second this! @Vido is lovely and so open to speak with :x 

We have a second part planned - so if anyone has any followup questions post them! I'll also have a better mic this time, so get ready for fully crisp, grating, unclassing cussing Aussie accent (so sorry about that, it can be hard to understand and uncultured)

I am glad it has been well received. Really wasn't sure how it would go. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru why do you still put up with us? Are you in a secret relationship with leo? And of course how did you realise that Leo is God?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru What is something that would surprise us about you? What is something you wish you knew earlier in life? Do you believe peace is possible between you and Aion?


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now