Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stick

I feel more connected to god when I am sick

3 posts in this topic

I generally feel drunk in life.
But whenever I fall sick or am suffering, I suddenly become more accepting, less egoistical.
I am still very much in pain but its kinda ......soothing.

Can anyone relate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can definitely relate, that's the good part about believing in a higher power, that it can help us when we can't help ourselves. 

Most of my moments of surrender in life have come from my moments of weakness. 

I think it's also important to be connected to God when you're on the upside and things are going well. That's when you can find the funny and mischievous parts of God and not just connect to its caretaking properties. 

This Madonna-whore complex with spirituality is how people end up with a duality of assigning all the bad and evil sides of life or even the hedonistic and sex filled parts with Demons and the Devil and all the savior and caretaking and sanitized part to God and Angels. God is both and everything! 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely, it humbles you, it matures you. (if it doesn't kill you)


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0