Qarni

Girl about Forum Traps, What you think about this guys.

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Qarni

Posted (edited)

There's something very weird about her.

I don't know how to point it out but she doesn't seem grounded.

A few months ago, she claimed that Leo had died because his cat urinated on his laptop, which led him to take mahasamadhi. She also mentioned that his brother was now communicating through Leo's avatar.

I hope she's fine and can quit Actualized.org teachings because she's going into some weird directions and it can spiral out of control.

She's even made videos talking about users like @Princess Arabia @Razard86 @Danioover9000 @Salvijus@Schizophonia

It's a bit weird overall. I don't know what else to say

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

She looks high. Not sure, hard to tell. Can't knock what she's saying totally, though. Some of it seems to be the case. Maybe she's a witch or something. 

One Love....

@Davino You just put yourself on her list! :D

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I don't know how to point it out but she doesn't seem grounded.

A few months ago, she claimed that Leo had died because his cat urinated on his laptop, which led him to take mahasamadhi. She also mentioned that his brother was now communicating through Leo's avatar.

I hope she's fine and can quit Actualized.org teachings because she's going into some weird directions and it can spiral out of control.

She's even made videos talking about users like @Princess Arabia @Razard86 @Danioover9000 @Salvijus@Schizophonia

It's a bit weird overall. I don't know what else to say

wooohooo! no traps from me :D 

Hey she talks about Razard's ego, I vibe with that chick! 

Edited by Dodo

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

wooohooo! no traps from me :D 

Yours were too many to put on video. She's writing a book about yours.

One Love....

I'm not saying all she says is false. I'm trying to make a meta point here, about the structure not the content. 

I would assume other people can also see it. Something is out of tune but I don't know exactly what.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

She's using some sort of video filter, makes her look weird, all for the affect...Basic attention seeker that's all, like most around here...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Lol, so I'm an AI. 

Robotphonia*

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Davino said:

It is very simple.

1)She wants to be loved, like everyone else, maybe even more because she is sweet.

2)To be loved, even if she is a woman, she must still behave at least in a phalic manner, in other words respond to the needs of others, give a feeling of power, abundance, survival.

Either by :

- Directly pretending to be phallic and lending it (being the hand that gives), it can be working, cooking, chatting, anything and enjoying the feeling of power (phallus) of having something to offer to someone else.

-Or in the "feminine way" (men do that too according to the context), recovering the phallus by borrowing that of someone else. for example your   partner cooks for you.
He finds himself in the first "narcissistic" phalic position, and you simply enjoy the dish (purely libidinal position, death drive in the Lacanian paradigm)
It is always ultimately a phallic position, because you admit that you have the power to be rewarded, and especially because the person in the narcissistic position takes pleasure in seeing you enjoy yourself. 

It's probably too imprecise and maybe partially wrong, mea culpa, but i don't want to write a novel lol and I think it's understandable.

Women are not just “holes” on legs, objects.

3)She fails to adapt to reality, to respond adequately to the needs of others, because of self-esteem problems and blockages in general (because of the inheritance of the collective family unconscious, trauma...). Behaving in an ideal, “normal” way, through phalic extension will create powerful castration anxiety (fear of being amputated, destroyed, humiliated, etc), and it’s all the stronger because she’s a woman, automatically.

4)Given the blockage, it regresses towards the imagination, and in childish, prephalic beliefs, in particular anal-sadic.

5)Finally, she seems weird, because she's trying to get attention in a clumsy way because of her twisted software.

Ultimately it's all about false belief, fear and regression due to stress.
What seems odd is that she is “beating around the bush” (around the hole!)

It's bad, because it got her banned, because people don't resonate with and even reject his imaginary delusions, the regression leads to nothing, it's just a rampart of the spectrum of psychosis against the depressive tendencies.

Most likely, if she went to therapy, where we comforted her on certain points of her psyche, she would automatically behave in a much more normal and understandable way.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

You guys are just proving the girl's opinion right with your answers lol 😂 

To me the girl seems pretty authentic. Even if she's not right, it's just an opinion its hard to be always right about everything.

She doesn't know you behind the forum posts. You are not your posts. She seems like is speaking her mind freely based on what she has experienced I guess, her impressions of you.

Edited by Dodo

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

She's hot

But crazy 

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

It is very simple.

1)She wants to be loved, like everyone else, maybe even more because she is sweet.

2)To be loved, even if she is a woman, she must still behave at least in a phalic manner, in other words respond to the needs of others, give a feeling of power, abundance, survival.

Either by :

- Directly pretending to be phallic and lending it (being the hand that gives), it can be working, cooking, chatting, anything and enjoying the feeling of power (phallus) of having something to offer to someone else.

-Or in the "feminine way" (men do that too according to the context), recovering the phallus by borrowing that of someone else. for example your   partner cooks for you.
He finds himself in the first "narcissistic" phalic position, and you simply enjoy the dish (purely libidinal position, death drive in the Lacanian paradigm)
It is always ultimately a phallic position, because you admit that you have the power to be rewarded, and especially because the person in the narcissistic position takes pleasure in seeing you enjoy yourself. 

It's probably too imprecise and maybe partially wrong, mea culpa, but i don't want to write a novel lol and I think it's understandable.

Women are not just “holes” on legs, objects.

3)She fails to adapt to reality, to respond adequately to the needs of others, because of self-esteem problems and blockages in general (because of the inheritance of the collective family unconscious, trauma...). Behaving in an ideal, “normal” way, through phalic extension will create powerful castration anxiety (fear of being amputated, destroyed, humiliated, etc), and it’s all the stronger because she’s a woman, automatically.

4)Given the blockage, it regresses towards the imagination, and in childish, prephalic beliefs, in particular anal-sadic.

5)Finally, she seems weird, because she's trying to get attention in a clumsy way because of her twisted software.

Ultimately it's all about false belief, fear and regression due to stress.
What seems odd is that she is “beating around the bush” (around the hole!)

It's bad, because it got her banned, because people don't resonate with and even reject his imaginary delusions, the regression leads to nothing, it's just a rampart of the spectrum of psychosis against the depressive tendencies.

Most likely, if she went to therapy, where we comforted her on certain points of her psyche, she would automatically behave in a much more normal and understandable way.

She was right about you, it seems. This response seems a bit robotic. AI generated-ish.

One Love....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

She was right about you, it seems. This response seems a bit robotic. AI generated-ish.

gnegnegne

What's her name on this forum?

52 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What's her name on this forum?

Sidra Khan. The nut. She cursed one of you out one time, believe it was you, when you told her to stop spamming the forum with her constant emojiis.

One Love....

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

She's hot

But crazy 

+1 was about to write the same

What!? :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sidra Khan. 

Doesn’t look like sidra from the "apology" video to me. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Doesn’t look like sidra to me. 

Of course it is. 100%.

One Love....