Davino

My thoughts on Hyper-Mind

93 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have been fascinated and obsessed about Hyper-Mind since reading Leo's blog post.

A different mode of cognition, how does that look like?

So I decided to start from scratch, what I discovered is that the gap between being and understanding is cognition. Therefore: What is limiting my cognition to understand what is?

I could see that mostly my mind works in the auditive space using language, here I identified the first bottleneck .

200w.gif

Following this analysis, I started contemplating all sensory inputs as workable for an advanced Mind. Such a Mind would understand by visual thoughts, running engines inside itself, drawing, creating but also condensing in high abstractions symbolically. This Mind could use not only sound and light, but also taste, smell, touch and feeling to cognise. Like a soup of sensations it would map and cognise reality.

bc5743245f004c7ea45cd8a71991c661 (1).gif

To understand, it would run its own simulations and play intelligently and on the fly with what is happening, like a virtuoso jazz musician. Having the capability to do, is not the same as doing, nor it means cognizing before the simulation or right experiment is performed.

4.+VolumetricCapture.gif

To make this more concrete I started searching for examples. Maybe I'm losing my Mind with Leo here or is there something to this? While reading the post again and again, I was reminded of Nikola Tesla. For example, he never constructed a prototype in his entire life. He designed all his engines visually in his mind space, for weeks, months and even years, he ran simulations in his mind and saw the misbalances and errors of its design, therefore making adjustments if he knew how to do so. When his invention worked perfectly in his Mind, he then constructed the finished product, which always ended up working as he had envisioned. This was his work style for his whole life.

By this point, it becomes clear that linguistic thought is not the only way Mind can structure itself, great musicians are able to run symphonies in their minds, more vividly than even in real life. Mozart said he could hear entire compositions in his mind before writing them down. From a very young age, he had the capability to think exclusively in notes and sounds, in the same way you were able to think verbally. Beethoven, after being deaf, was able to keep composing by what he explained as "imagining the sounds and vibrations in my mind".

In the field of math, Euler was able to operate in numbers and think fully inside the mathematical world without any word contamination. Not only he solved and understood math consciously and linearly, but was able to snap solutions out of his mind directly from pure intuition, just by seeing an equation. Fascinating, isn't it? Srinivasa Ramanujan described cognizing mathematical equations as living entities with distinct personalities and properties. In the beginning, he independently self-educated himself about maths , he arrived to the same well-known mathematical conclusions travelling through different paths than those walked historically by other mathematicians. His novel contributions were therefore developed in his own intuitive system and mathematical instincts, which then were formally proved by his peers.

Another example came in my contemplation, Escher, with his unique way of cognizing in a self-contained system or cohesive self-referencing universe. His artistic tessellations of intricate shapes fitting together are a testimony of this concept. His art is filled with strange loops and paradoxes all fitting nicely one inside each other. The beauty, complexity and intellectual depth of his work are breathtaking.

Escher_Day_and_Night_1938.jpg

Taking all these examples, let's run our own simulations to see how a Hyper-Mind would be:

Hyper-Mind is the evolution from Awake-Metaphysics to Cognition-Epistemology, from Eternal-Being emerges Understanding-Mind.

Hyper-Mind is able to run simulations using all of consciousness phenomena, it is comfortable in infinity, paradox, recursiveness, multidimensionality, counter-intuitiveness, systems, complexity and fractals. From 0 or infinity; it starts scratching distinctions to run its simulation and see what happens. It imagines things into existence and becomes directly conscious of its interactions and complex emerging behaviors.

Hyper-Mind is a universe-generator on its own, a self-designing Mind that reconfigures itself and self-adjusts accordingly to its own conscious sovereignty. It is Reality understanding Reality, a mechanism by which God explores God. There is absolute infinity to explore. Dreaming world-simulations into existence for it's own sake and understanding.

Hyper-Mind is Sentient Alive and Conscious

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Davino I'm mostly staying away from attempting too much at cogniziing what it might be like. Seems like one of those you probably just need to experience.

That said, I've had some thoughts. If we can say that hyper-mind is to the human-mind what the human-mind is to an ant-mind, then shouldn't there be a hyper-hyper-mind compared to hyper-mind? And shouldn't there also be a hyper-hyper-hyper mind? How far does it go? Does it even make sense to think about an end point, or is it just an infinite fractal pattern?

It's definitely interesting to contemplate.

45 minutes ago, aurum said:

Seems like one of those you probably just need to experience.

Most surely, although there is a joy in contemplating Hyper-Mind for it's own sake

46 minutes ago, aurum said:

If we can say that hyper-mind is to the human-mind what the human-mind is to an ant-mind, then shouldn't there be a hyper-hyper-mind compared to hyper-mind? And shouldn't there also be a hyper-hyper-hyper mind? How far does it go?

As far as you wanna take it. What is a limit?

Infinity contains all limits

What would you do if you were Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent?

Open game for you as God

Maybe you would create this exact instant as it is happening

51 minutes ago, aurum said:

Does it even make sense to think about an end point, or is it just an infinite fractal pattern?

The end is the beginning

The beginning is the end

All beginnings lead to all ends

All ends lead to all beginnings

There is just One luminous thread in all of Existence, all ways are through it. Where will you arrive if you follow this thread?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

4 hours ago, Davino said:

Most surely, although there is a joy in contemplating Hyper-Mind for it's own sake

As far as you wanna take it. What is a limit?

Infinity contains all limits

What would you do if you were Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent?

Open game for you as God

Maybe you would create this exact instant as it is happening

The end is the beginning

The beginning is the end

All beginnings lead to all ends

All ends lead to all beginnings

There is just One luminous thread in all of Existence, all ways are through it. Where will you arrive if you follow this thread?

Somewhere awesomer than before.So much that the concept of accelerating awesomeness transcends itself into an unawesomability.

5 hours ago, Davino said:

Where will you arrive if you follow this thread?

Nowhere and everywhere 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I would love to hear your feedback on my Hyper-Mind contemplations.

Where did I go wrong? Where did I go right? What should I focus on to enhace my cognition to transhuman levels? 

Edited by Davino

@Davino It's good that you are thinking about these things.

I wouldn't limit hyper-mind to just running simulations.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura My main doubt is the following:

Is Hyper-Mind a super-mind inside Reality or is it Universal Mind / God's Mind?

This point fundamentally changes the way I need to approach my contemplations.

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Is Hyper-Mind a super-mind inside Reality or is it Universal Mind / God's Mind?

1) There can be different kinds of hyper-minds, so I can't speak to all of them.

2) The hyper-mind that I have experienced is very God-Realized. So it knows that it's God's Mind, but it's much more advanced than a human who knows that it's God.

@Leo Gura That's crystal clear.

I'll contemplate more on the nature of limits.

Is the primary distinction between a human mind and an alien mind a matter of limitations?

Could you give me an idea of what it feels like inside a hyper-mind? Is it similar to the sensation of Mind breaking through all limits on 5meo?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Could you give me an idea of what it feels like inside a hyper-mind?

That's what the visual I posted was.

- - - - -

Here's how I like to picture it to myself:

Imagine a cosmic octopus who can make sense of reality by using its 8 tentacles to grab objects and arrange them intelligently into various networks, like working on 8 threads at once. And that entire octopus is alien cogniton.

It's just a poetic example, don't take it too literally.

Edited by Leo Gura

Love this contemplation.

Recent experiences on psychedelics have really shown me the limits of my human mind. It feels a bit irritating and frustrating to be stuck at a relatively underdeveloped stage compared to hyper-mind. I'm stuck stupid for now. 

Curious if anyone other than Leo has experienced these things? It seems well beyond a breakthrough psychedelic experience.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine a cosmic octopus who can make sense of reality by using its 8 tentacles to grab objects and arrange them intelligently into various networks, like working on 8 threads at once. And that entire octopus is alien cogniton.

That's very in tune with the mind visualization you posted.

And also with my profile picture; although still human and not alien

- - - - -

Thanks for giving me feedback, I know you didn't have to. I now can continue contemplating on my own 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This would either give a Lovecraft fan a boner or a panic attack.

On 22/04/2024 at 10:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's what the visual I posted was.

- - - - -

Here's how I like to picture it to myself:

It's just a poetic example, don't take it too literally.

Why do I feel fear when I see/imagine that video on the blog post?

Almost like it’s so Alien and weird, it feels like I am not sure if I want to experience something like that

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Why do I feel fear when I see/imagine that video on the blog post?

Almost like it’s so Alien and weird, it feels like I am not sure if I want to experience something like that

That's right.

And I haven't even discussed insanity yet.

Edited by Leo Gura

I don't know if I'm BS-ing myself, but I want to experience that.

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And I haven't even discussed insanity yet.

Mmm, I found interesting correlations between insanity and alien intelligence in some of your blog posts. It comes back to the point of limits and breaking through some limits might feel like insanity.

Too insane to care about insanity.

By Leo Gura - August 8, 2017

What I can tell you is that such an experience is quite terrifying. Subjectively it feels like hyper-dimensional insanity. In other words you become so conscious that it’s like you’ve gone insane in more dimensions than a human mind can imagine. You think regular insanity is scary enough? Try a dose of hyperbolic insanity.

Have you ever wondered what an alien intelligence higher than a human’s might be like? It would be something like this. Imagine an intelligence so high that a human mind cannot think in that many dimensions and would consider it insane. Imagine, for example, being so intelligent that you could look at a person and access their mind, access their memories, and also the memories of their entire chain of ancestors as though you were looking at a grapevine in your mind’s eye. That’s what a truly alien hyper-intelligence would be like. It’s a level of intelligence so high that it seems like pure magic to a human. It would violate all the limits of physics. Now imagine trying to communicate with such an intelligence as a human.

And finally, imagine an infinite intelligence. Imagine an intelligence so high that it can manifest all of reality out of nothing simply using its will. This intelligence exists, and it is God. If you became infinitely intelligent you would gain complete omniscience over how your mind creates reality.

By Leo Gura - January 22, 2022

Beyond mortality, beyond insanity, beyond suffering, beyond malevolence is just one thing: YOU ARE GOD, and GOD IS LOVE.

By Leo Gura - March 16, 2022

Edited by Davino