Davino

My thoughts on Hyper-Mind

92 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And I haven't even discussed insanity yet.

will you ever reveal about the cosmic titty twister awakening?

I still can't forget that shit, it got stuck in my mind:)  

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I want become as intelligent as William James Sidis.

The devil is in the details.

27 minutes ago, Davino said:

will you ever reveal about the cosmic titty twister awakening?

That was a joke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Back then you wanted to seriously catch on camera how you transform into alien mind to share it with us. But it was not possible.

What do you think now about this? Were you in delusion or is it still possible to catch this on camera?

I know during my astral travel period 20 years that I seriously considered to catch my astral body on camera. I was not delusional, just concluded this from my experience. Now I still don't know if it's possible or not but probably mostly not. I am skeptical but open about this paranormal stuff.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That was a joke.

Maybe I reflect too much about what you say

was this also a joke?

How come psychedelics are not part of your life anymore? 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Davino said:

was this also a joke?

No

1 hour ago, Davino said:

How come psychedelics are not part of your life anymore? 

Some day I will explain. But not soon.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

What do you think now about this? Were you in delusion or is it still possible to catch this on camera?

I don't think it's realistic.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fair enough. 

Enjoy your day my friend❤️🎂

I wonder what the next phase of Actualized is moving forward… whatever it is, it’ll be an exciting adventure for us all, that’s for sure! 

The shock thickens 

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok So probably the transformation only was happening in your mind.

I concluded after many astral travelings that I am walking in my own ego created world and there is no influence to the physical reality from the astral realm. By the way the physical reality looks way more real than the astral realm. Astral realm is a bit dreamy. And your consciousness cannot create lightening effects in astral realm so no shadows on objects. Also there is no sound. Completely silence. However you can investigate things with your Astral hands like pick up objects and smash them. The physics are a bit like in a game, not really correct but convincing enough.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Are you still growing though ? What are you up to ?

Also, do you have any idea if and when a new video will come ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Hyper-Mind:

It seems really crazy that we can achieve a state of consciousness like that.

Do you think your brain could evolve to sustain a hyper-state of consciousness?

What is the kind of actualization our hardware (body/brain) should have to sustain a hyper-state of consciousness?

I know... you will talk about body/brain being imaginary but we also have to be realistic about it.

You just cannot parrot that you are God but you can't focus 1 hour to do deep work.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

Do you think your brain could evolve to sustain a hyper-state of consciousness?

Probably not without some technology.

What really where the whole tech cycle is headed in the long-run. All human technology is a joke next to the technology to permanently augment the brain for higher consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

you can't focus 1 hour to do deep work.

This assumes that a hyper-mind is bound by time or linearity. 

The shock thickens 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What really where the whole tech cycle is headed in the long-run. All human technology is a joke next to the technology to permanently augment the brain for higher consciousness.

Transhumanism for consciousness? 

That's really interesting. I've been trying to have a good transhumanism discussion in the forum

Have you discovered any new technology to permanently upgrade the brain for higher consciousness?

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Have you discovered any new technology to permanently upgrade the brain for higher consciousness?

No

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Using BCI (Brain Machine interfaces) to access LLMs via API's, Prompt Engineering + BCI, Nanorobots Running on Bioenergy.

Understand how to harness quantum energy directly from the brain. (Using brain as a quantum computer/quantum energy source)

@CARDOZZO Are you writing a sci-fi book? I think your readers might not buy the 'quantum energy from the brain' concept. The sci-fi readers nowadays have got sophisticated taste and quantum mumbo jumbo doesn't satisfy them anymore.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do you now think it's not realistic compared to the time directly after your first encounter with this transformation into alien mind? 

It would destroy consensus reality if you could do that in the slightest way.