mr_engineer

'Approach thousands of women'

141 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia Yeah.

I really like coffee, books, trails, meditation, running and gym.

Just go to your favorite places, be decent, talk, lower your expectations and stop watching Red Pill/MGTOW videos.

YT/Internet are fucking male's mind all around the world. 

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia Yeah.

I really like coffee, books, trails, meditation, running and gym.

Just go to your favorite places, be decent, talk, lower your expectations and stop watching Red Pill/MGTOW videos.

YT/Internet are fucking male's mind all around the world. 

Hey, it's all about making money and these YT channels are surely cashing in, There's a female right now eyeing some of these dudes but their mind is on making it a special night out to do cold approach. Some of my best dates came spontaneously and without any formal approaching, just plain old sexual attraction and fun times.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@mr_engineer 

If one's dating strategy is cold approach, it does require thousands of approaches to get good at it. This is the case for most men.

If one's strategy is mastering social circle, the principles and methods will be quite different. Social circle actually produces better results if your aim is to get high-quality women. But if you want to really understand female attraction on a practical level, cold approach would be the right strategy.

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@TheGod

this is game if you had it you would know what it means.

Tommy needs some mindfullness meditaion. 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The more you approach, the more "rejection" is imminent. The more rejected one feels, the more dissatisfied with their approach. The more dissatisfaction, the more disassociation, the more disassociation, the more desensitized. 

That is true but puck up or not androgens by themself will break the desire to have feelings of love in a man within time.

Or rather change it into another form based on the feeling of conquest and possession, from that moment being insensitive does not matter, because it is mainly up to the woman to be enough sensitive to enjoy your presence, sexual energy as a man.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yea, but in this case, you're only getting good at approaching. Nothing to do with success.

1) Not only approaching but all kinds of social interaction and dealing with women, dating, physical escalation, foreplay, sex, and relationships, inner game, confidence, humor, verbal skills, reading social situations, emotional intelligence, masculinity, and more.

2) Success in the field of dating and dealing with women. Other areas of success require other kinds of practice.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What does 'success' even mean in this context? Surely you've gotta have a definition for 'success' to come up with a process to get it. 

10 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Why the fuck do you care?

Because you're not approaching. All you're doing is analysing it.

Let's say, you go to a church. They give you a prayer, that you have to chant for a thousand times every day. 

Would you just blindly do it?! Or, would you be asking yourself 'Why should I do this?' 

Also, if you ask the priest 'Why?', they say 'Why do you care?! You're not chanting!' 

So, am I supposed to be passionate about chanting the prayer?! Am I supposed to be passionate about approaching itself?! Or, are we supposed to just grind through it, no matter how much it sucks?! 

I don't see why this is complicated. Obviously any skill you want to learn requires practice and repetition. I think people make posts like this because of the emotion behind it, social skills and attraction skills is often seen as 'you have it or you don't'. But these skills are as teachable as any other skill. 

Imagine someone made a post like - 'the church of learning guitar says you need a thousand hours to become good. My question is why not a million? Is there any reason why there should be this magnitude of hours to learn guitar?'. 

I would just conclude that you don't want to put in the hours learning guitar. Just to caveat I don't think you should necessarily go out specifically to pick up women but you should definitely practice approaching in your day to day life as well as having more social interactions in general. Desensitisation is good if its something you fear, its literally the treatment for phobias. 

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

What does 'success' even mean in this context?

People have different goals when it comes to dating.

Whatever makes you satisfied.

The methods of game don't tell you what your goals should be. That's on you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Consept Should I want to approach every woman I come across on the street? To 'get good at approaching'? Or, should I be allowed to pick and choose? 

If I'm not actually interested in her, there never really were any stakes on the approach to begin with, right?! 

I understand doing 1-2 practice approaches. But thousands is an absolutely ridiculous number. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

People have different goals when it comes to dating.

Whatever makes you satisfied.

The methods of game don't tell you what your goals should be. That's on you.

So, the choice of method doesn't depend on the goal? 

Posted (edited)

@mr_engineer 3 approaches per day is 1k approaches per year and 10k over a decade of your life , it's not ridiculous. Totally  possible , and it's It's a conservative estimate of what it takes to gtfo clueless hellish hardcase newbie zone into enjoying an abundant intimate lifestyle 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

@Consept Should I want to approach every woman I come across on the street? To 'get good at approaching'? Or, should I be allowed to pick and choose? 

If I'm not actually interested in her, there never really were any stakes on the approach to begin with, right?! 

I understand doing 1-2 practice approaches. But thousands is an absolutely ridiculous number. 

If you read what I put in the last paragraph I said you don't have to go put specifically to pick up as many women as possible. Ideally you want to incorporate into your normal life and places you would go anyway. So for example if you go to the gym a d see a girl you find attractive then go and talk to her or on the train on the way to work etc. No ones saying blindly approach every girl, that would be ridiculous. 

If it was part of your routine and you approached even one a day on average you hit a thousand in less than 3 years. A thousand is obviously an arbitrary number but the idea is to just do it and get better. Obviously you would be better after this 3 years than you were before, I dont think there's any question. 

@mr_engineer

20 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

The church of pick-up states 'If thou shalt approach thousands of women, thou shalt get laid'. 

💀

20 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

You would in fact get laid after just 1. You would drop the soap in jail after being arrested for it.

@numbersinarow brooo🤣🤣🤣

There are some funny people here I swear lmao

Try talking to one girl for 1000 days. That’s the real test!

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

@Consept Out of all the girls you come across on an everyday basis, how do you choose whom to approach? What's the ultimate goal here? 

And, what are we trying to get better at? What is the KPI of our so-called 'game'?! 

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Try talking to one girl for 1000 days. That’s the real test!

Lol. True.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

8 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Consept Out of all the girls you come across on an everyday basis, how do you choose whom to approach? What's the ultimate goal here? 

And, what are we trying to get better at? What is the KPI of our so-called 'game'?! 

Your whole narrative on this thread is the most sense I've seen you made in this section thus far. (respectfully saying). I've seen where you've commented on other topics quite "sensefully"(sic), but the dating section is usually quite controversial with you. I can't agree with you more here, and even though I'm not a male, what you're saying makes sense.