Inliytened1

Leo can we get a status update

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bud,

I gotta admit one thing.  With you not putting out anymore content, I've really gotten to appreciate the content you did have that I didn't listen to - 8 times.  There is always something new to glean from your content - each and every time. And that's what makes your content special.   But please provide us an update on future content, your current realizations, and where you are today.  Let us know a time frame on future videos and if none are planned when we can expect the book.

We love you bud.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Wow didn't expect you of all people to make this thread. Leo should be honored LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 6000

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow didn't expect you of all people to make this thread. Leo should be honored LOL.

Haha thanks man.  He should actually be honored he has guys like you on his forum.  You have enriched this place like none of us could.  It's your zest for life and for understanding.  It just radiates from you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha thanks man.  He should actually be honored he has guys like you on his forum.  You have enriched this place like none of us could.  It's your zest for life and for understanding.  It just radiates from you.

The funny thing is I feel exactly the same way about you. You have written many profound things on here. And I have learned from your perspective plenty so thank you for enriching my life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The funny thing is I feel exactly the same way about you. You have written many profound things on here. And I have learned from your perspective plenty so thank you for enriching my life.

Leo will come back around.   Psychedelics may have fried his brain but not his heart.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

I have lots of profound videos planned.

And two courses.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura you keep saying that but can we get a time frame.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And two courses.

Look I of all people understand burnout.  You owe us nothing. You don't even owe us this forum.  Screw it. I could just pull a @Nahm and start my own.  It's not that, man.  Your stuff is special because it is true and it comes from the heart.  If you are planning on putting more stuff out then I would he truly interested in where it goes.

In truth, I think you began to try and go too far beyond non-duality.  Which is why in one of your final videos beyond your concept of God Realization you went back to simply not knowing.   You just over did it and thats OK.  just be honest with your fans on what you feel about supermind but then transcending  into alien consciousness.  Put a video out on it don't just refer to the courses.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Looking foward to the ultra deluxe supreme infinite non dual magical crystal universe adamantium synchronistic fruit juice alien monkey god anti matter potato god sentience video release! (Unironically)

6 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

Looking foward to the ultra deluxe supreme infinite non dual magical crystal universe adamantium synchronistic fruit juice alien monkey god anti matter potato god sentience video release! (Unironically)

God is a sentient non-dual Potato. 

That's elegant. 

I don't know..maybe we are all just spinning our wheels at this point.  Those of us who are truly God Realized Potatos are truly bored.  Not with life and the attachments that come within - but in reaching the non-dual pinnacle that only a potato can reach at its maximum state of Consciousness.  Once that is reached there are no further potatoes to teach.   It's simply the end.  It is just a dream full of edible veggies baked at approximately 375 degrees.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo’s cooking up some new n’ exciting mystical experiences B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And two courses.

Thats littt af .. dont forget us mortals who arent so deep in spirituality and could use more practical stuff, but of course you do you man

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Bud,

I gotta admit one thing.  With you not putting out anymore content, I've really gotten to appreciate the content you did have that I didn't listen to - 8 times.  There is always something new to glean from your content - each and every time. And that's what makes your content special.   But please provide us an update on future content, your current realizations, and where you are today.  Let us know a time frame on future videos and if none are planned when we can expect the book.

We love you bud.

I shit you not, I listened to his "valuable things require development over time" at least 60 times, and just the last time I watched it, some of the biggest realizations of life came out of that. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And two courses.

Hell yeah. 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And two courses.

Nice!!!

Take your time

Posted (edited)

In meanwhile, learn from the greatest teachers - your thoughts and emotions.

But anytime there is a new vid this is always very interesting to me.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Bazooka Jesus omg, you can't help it! xDDD 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God