enchanted

How does God create the world around itself?

25 posts in this topic

Like how? What mechanism. What is the mode of creation? 

Also it is said here (and other places) that "I am God" but also there is no "me". How can no-self and "I am God" both be true? 

I've been thinking about this for hours now so any input is appreciated. 

Posted (edited)

I’m not enlightened nor had glimpses nor have I studied spirituality much at all but but Iet me speak as if I check all those boxes 😎

there is no “how” in creation things just appear as they are no process behind 

no self = everything is one = everything is god = I am god , as in you are everything, not a separate self 

Very simple 

Edited by Sugarcoat

It’s literally like a 3d virtual reality video game. The code is in the invisible vibrations that turn into matter when you see them. Like a pc game and a monitor. Until you see it - its not in form as you see it, its tucked away. So its all already created. Like a video game. And you have options within the game. Some. And you created the game and forgot.  

Technology within the illusion imitates how the Mind works. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

There is no creation, reality is a bottomless well from which the vital flow emerges, and this flow is total intelligence that orders itself in increasingly complex patterns in a cyclical way. It is not that God creates reality, it is that reality is God, and you are that.

2 hours ago, enchanted said:

Also it is said here (and other places) that "I am God" but also there is no "me". How can no-self and "I am God" both be true? 

These types of questions come from very over active Intellect. Wanting to know is good, but there is a limit too it, sooner or later it has to transform to an Experience, not a Intellectual breakdown of everything, Existence does not work like that I think, you cannot keep going smaller and smaller to find the answers, Science hasn't yet and its been at it for decades, the smaller they go the more questions arise, so its Fractal in a way...

But You can Experience it, that is what Enlightenment is, experiencing the Reality as it is, but it cannot be explained in logical Intellectual ways, as you have to divide it up, separate it all and that is not how it works imo... 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, enchanted said:

Reality is infinite. It was always there. No created with a beginning or an end. Just pure consciousness Time is an illusion. There’s no time.

Matter is not what we think it is. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

God is the World 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

I am is God, there is no individual identity just an awareness in a void that randomly starts dreaming things. It can be unconcious (not knowing anything even that it exists and is just watching light move and moving through intelligence) or concious (knowing it exists and making up its own dreams. And it just fluctuates between these and void of nothing for ever. FOR ETERNITY, but there is always more to discover it has infinite self discovery.

Its already been doing it for eternity so it knows every dream somehow even tho its infinite. Its lived every dream scenario infinite times so it just sits there never doing anything.

Imagine a God that disassociated on purpose to watch itself cause it already knows everything and wants to watch itself as something else do something.

God fully understands every dimension of reality every scenario every grain of sands placement every interaction without thinking about it because its lived for eternity and has seen it infinite times.

It remembers everything and has several layers of trance that it puts itself in to become a human.

To get out you have to trance yourself out of the dream leaving the character in game if it even exists in a trance.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, enchanted said:

There is no mechanism. Mechanism is the intelligent sequence of events that continue in a specific order to create the illusion of a mechanism.

God creates through imagination. Imagination has no mechanism.

Right now imagine a bird. Notice that bird you imagined popped out of nowhere. That is how existence got here. It just popped out of nothing. 

Reality is a constant disappearance and reappearance. Just like a flip book, a video, and a video game, and just like that bird you imagined.

https://youtu.be/ekGUotHVtgU?si=hAbVvkKw-JHIdeqI

Notice also how if you follow the rules of how reality presents itself you can create 3D on a flat surface.

https://youtu.be/5ka68cQYHpo?si=uuuqLy4kw3t4iwbo

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This place is weird, sometimes You guys come up with good quality responses and understanding, but other times its just way out there...

First there is individual identity, it localized identity to this earth, your situation and karmic substance, this is why you are here to work this out, its about possibility, if no individuality existed then there is no point, and no one is "God", you have God like nature within You, but this word "god" is misused, and causes ppl to become Egoic when using it.  Yes You are a piece of Creation and in some ways the Creator of Your Life, everything is Subjective, you only experience is within You, so in a way you are the center of the Universe, each night when in Deep Sleep this Universe does not exist in Your experience, but there are others doing different things and experiencing differently, so its much better to say that one is a part of Creation, Inclusive in Experience than to say they are God!

Second this thing about Imagination and everything is imaginary, is total Bull! Something has to be there to be imagined, yes there is lots of Illusionary aspects to how ppl perceive and experience life, lots of shit is made up in the mind and mind is societies Garbage Bin, they are too identified with it and living in it, which gives one no perspective and clarity of Reality as it is, but its not imaginary by no means, what someone experiences is Real for them.  Again I challenge anyone that thinks Life is imaginary to drop a Brick on Your foot and see what happens, no one seems to do this here because they know the result!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This place is weird, sometimes You guys come up with good quality responses and understanding, but other times its just way out there...

First there is individual identity, it localized identity to this earth, your situation and karmic substance, this is why you are here to work this out, its about possibility, if no individuality existed then there is no point, and no one is "God", you have God like nature within You, but this word "god" is misused, and causes ppl to become Egoic when using it.  Yes You are a piece of Creation and in some ways the Creator of Your Life, everything is Subjective, you only experience is within You, so in a way you are the center of the Universe, each night when in Deep Sleep this Universe does not exist in Your experience, but there are others doing different things and experiencing differently, so its much better to say that one is a part of Creation, Inclusive in Experience than to say they are God!

Second this thing about Imagination and everything is imaginary, is total Bull! Something has to be there to be imagined, yes there is lots of Illusionary aspects to how ppl perceive and experience life, lots of shit is made up in the mind and mind is societies Garbage Bin, they are too identified with it and living in it, which gives one no perspective and clarity of Reality as it is, but its not imaginary by no means, what someone experiences is Real for them.  Again I challenge anyone that thinks Life is imaginary to drop a Brick on Your foot and see what happens, no one seems to do this here because they know the result!

Individual identity is a construction. You have to construct it to have it. Babies do not have an individual identity, most animals do not have one.

It takes a complex intelligence to have self awareness because the output has to loop back around on the input. 

When you say "Why did I do that?" You need to have the ability to both recognize your action, the result, and also that you were the cause of the action. 

This means you have the ability to retain causal memory, which gives you the ability to create something different. Most animals have result memory, but they do not have causal memory so they can't figure out why something is happening because they cannot recognize themselves as the cause.

All identity is constructed and can only exist when you construct it. It's not inherent, there is no inherent meaning, only what you construct which 99 percent of humanity does not know.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Individual identity is a construction. You have to construct it to have it. Babies do not have an individual identity, most animals do not have one.

It takes a complex intelligence to have self awareness because the output has to loop back around on the input. 

When you say "Why did I do that?" You need to have the ability to both recognize your action, the result, and also that you were the cause of the action. 

This means you have the ability to retain causal memory, which gives you the ability to create something different. Most animals have result memory, but they do not have causal memory so they can't figure out why something is happening because they cannot recognize themselves as the cause.

All identity is constructed and can only exist when you construct it. It's not inherent, there is no inherent meaning, only what you construct which 99 percent of humanity does not know.

Yes I agree, but its not "Imaginary" that is the wrong word to be using and is used too much around here, it exists but is mostly self created, but there is Karma at play, we are not clean slates when born for the most part, but as well we have Free Will, with enough Consciousness and Awareness of Life process we can erase all Karma and be absolutely free and a clean slate and self create everything within Us at will!

That is why we are here to explore this possibility in a Dual world, with lots of Karma and conditioning laid upon us in many layers of our makeup!

Love this forum, you guys never cease to trip me out, thanks everyone 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Yes I agree, but its not "Imaginary" that is the wrong word to be using and is used too much around here, it exists but is mostly self created, but there is Karma at play, we are not clean slates when born for the most part, but as well we have Free Will, with enough Consciousness and Awareness of Life process we can erase all Karma and be absolutely free and a clean slate and self create everything within Us at will!

That is why we are here to explore this possibility in a Dual world, with lots of Karma and conditioning laid upon us in many layers of our makeup!

Everything is imaginary that's what you aren't getting. This is why we say, many of you have no idea how trippy reality is.

I'll say it again. God is imaginary, and that is why everything is imaginary. Imaginary is the correct and most accurate word at all times because it's absolutely true.

All deviations from that word are subjective and open to interpretation. If pain and fear of death didn't exist you would already have found out long ago that it's a freaking dream.

It is literally no different than the dreams you have at night, outside of one thing, this dream is more intelligently constructed.

It's why I wish psychedelics were legalized then the whole world would find out very quickly. I do wonder what would happen if that became known....

Edited by Razard86

Einstein once said :

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 13/04/2024 at 1:37 PM, enchanted said:

You can't grasp the mechanism. I'm using my magic to create things because I'm God. There is no way you can understand it, no matter how many books you read or how many gurus you talk to. It's just a waste of time. The only way for you to understand is to experience conscious creation. Psychedelics are the best way as for me. 

God itself can't grasp itself completely. 

Posted (edited)

Light hits the prism of Earth to split into things you can see, taste, touch, and are affected by. Vibration creates different densities etc.

If you mean, how does that happen, you are it. You are infinity, you are everything, and you've created your senses in this body to perceive this type of reality. Study what light is if you want to know more about this particular reality.

Edited by BlueOak

Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13/04/2024 at 9:37 PM, enchanted said:

It doesn´t need a how. Is pure intelligence.