Leo Gura

Tinnitus - Mega-Thread

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So this is the result. A company called Phytage Laboratories developed this. TINNITUS 911.

It's all over the internet. Amazon, their own website etc. I didn't read all the reviews but I did read one article that went in-depth as to whether it was a scam or not. 

It was stated that the claims made are bold and does not guarantee a cure. The reviews on Amazon were mostly negative and only a few said it worked. It said the ingredients were top notch and could help with overall health of the brain but did not guarantee a cure for tinnitus. At $70 a bottle, quite expensive and over priced, it said. Buy 6 bottles, it's $50. 

Ingredients 

Vit C. Vit B6. Niacin. Folic Acid. Vit B12. Garlic. Hibiscus Flower. Olive Leaf Extract. Hawthorne Berry Extract. Buchu Leaves Concentrate. Uva Ursi. Juniper Berry. Green Tea Extract. 

Google Tinnitus 911 for more info and judge for yourself. 

20240330_141034.jpg

Yes, gotta take my TINNITUS 911 after experiencing this xD

Edited by Yimpa

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Because everything is perfect and set like clockwork.

"There cannot be more or less consciousness - Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God - Actualized.org Forum"

Check out the comment I made in this thread to Sugarcoat yesterday. On the same kinda thing I'm talking about here. I know we're being watched and tracked but these things are happening without a prior way to trace these synchronicities that are happening lately with me. It's mind-blowing. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Studies show 1/10 people have it. I think that's just the USA.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

40 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Google Tinnitus 911 for more info and judge for yourself. 

20240330_141034.jpg

That's garbage. That's not a cure for tinnitus.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

ive had tinnitus for the past 2,5 years ish. im pretty sure what triggered it was overdoing the wim hof breathing method. at least it started pretty soon after i started practicing the wim hof breathing method, and ive read online that others got themselves tinnitus through his method as well. apperantly its not uncommon

id say generally from 1-10 its probably a 3-4.

id very much like that cure lol

Edited by emil1234

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's garbage. That's not a cure for tinnitus.

Ok. Maybe someone will see this post and get the message and not get duped.😊

Posted (edited)

What a strange coincidence, I just contacted medical advisors regarding my tinnitus today as I just decided that I have reached a point where I need to be proactive about it. I have "whitenoise" sounding tinnitus, it has come on gradually from around my teenage years and gotten louder with time. It might stem from prolonged exposure to semi loud sounds as I work with music. It could also be extensive ear wax, but I am still trouble shooting it.

I would put mine on a grade of 5-6/10.

Really looking forward to see if your cure works!

Edited by Value

I've got one since September last year. It appeared after my MDMA + 3x 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough experience. Well, actually not directly afterwards but a week later when I got tonsillitis. But I guess it relates to the psychedelic experience. 

It's pretty loud about a 8/10. Even the nurse was surprised by the volume when I did a test. 

I tried relaxing homeopathic medication to calm the body + high doses of magnesium+ high doses of other supplements for the immune system (like zinc, harness, d3 and so on.) Didn't really work at all.  I checked that there's nothing wrong with the ears and did a psychological test to examine if it has something to do with psychological stress or mental disturbances (it doesn't).

Strategy for now: Acceptance. No judgement. Looking what Leo has to say about it. 

18 minutes ago, Verg0 said:

I checked that there's nothing wrong with the ears

If you see my post above (not the product itself), it says the findings concluded that it's not an ear problem but a brain problem. Don't know if that's true just reporting. 

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

ive had tinnitus for the past 2,5 years ish. im pretty sure what triggered it was overdoing the wim hof breathing method. at least it started pretty soon after i started practicing the wim hof breathing method, and ive read online that others got themselves tinnitus through his method as well. apperantly its not uncommon

Interesting… my tinnitus appeared around the same time I started doing that method. I never considered that a possibility.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

Aging has caused my chronic tinnitus + taking ototoxic drugs like ibuprofen and paracetamol for migraines over the years didn't help either

I hear it all the time, but the intensity varies a lot. It's almost as if it goes in cycles, sometimes I bearly hear it and it's not troublesome at all (2/10 let's say), and then a few weeks go by and its volume ramps up to like 6/10, then again it goes down a few weeks later...

Share the cure plz

Posted (edited)

There are different kinds of tinnitus. One kind comes from sound damage to the ears, other kind is brain related. Medications can also damage the ears or the brain.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Interesting… my tinnitus appeared around the same time I started doing that method. I never considered that a possibility.

What's the point of this method ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

I don't but i had at least 3 clients, at this point, who had it (along other things) so curious to hear about your method 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are different kinds of tinnitus. One kind comes from sound damage to the ears, other kind is brain related. Medications can also damage the ears or the brain.

From what I've heard there's always at least some minimal hearing loss with tinnitus. Some people have huge hearing loss and no tinnitus tho

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/18agdm3/individuals_who_report_tinnitus_which_present_as/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Edited by CosmicExplorer

I hadn't thought that tinnitus could be brain-related. I had been epileptic for a while years ago.

I have a tinnitus since several years, it's not a ringing but more like wind rushing through trees, if I concentrate on it I can almost always hear it except for when it's really loud in the environment. I didn't find a cure yet, it started when I was playing guitar between two drummers when I was young and they really smashed their drums and high hats.

I found my way to cope with it when I realized it's necessary to make peace with it. I reframed it as "my private 24/7 concert" during a trip and wrote a letter to my "tiny tussi (german word like bitch)" afterwards to tell her it's okay if she stays for the rest of my life and that she reminds me to ask myself self-inquiry style questions like "who's hearing it? Where is the sound?" so I gave it a mindful purpose. Since then it doesn't bother me so much anymore (it even seems less loud but maybe just less triggering), there are days I almost completely forget about it although it's quite loud when it's silent, seems even louder than talking voices then. I hear less good than other people but if I don't reveal it people don't suspect it - I guess it's because I actually have really sensitive ears - so still loud music hurts much faster for me than others.

I would be quite interested in your cure but I doubt it helps with tinnitus that came from hearing damage - there are stress related tinnituses, muscle tension or jaw misalignment types for which I belive cure or at least reliefs exist. The medical explanation for volume related hearing loss is that hairs in the aural snail break irreversibly but I am still open to healing - e.g. maybe the brain can learn and just cancel the ever-ringing frequencys from reaching the conscious threshold. Please keep us updated and thanks for your work!

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

I’ve had a mild form of it for as long as I can remember. It’s very obvious that it’s not a physical wave hitting my eardrums. It’s qualitatively different and does not impact my hearing in any way. It’s there whenever I put my attention on it. Haven’t tried anything to remedy it since it’s so benign in my case.

Sailing on the ceiling 

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What's the point of this method ?

To give you tinnitus.