something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Go to brazil 

I've been there recently. Definitely a lot of hot women but the average is not that impressive to be honest. I was way more impressed with the consistency of hotness in Argentina. 

Though more generally the openness and chill of Latino culture is just the best and makes it almost effortless to relate to Latina girls. Russian women are also extremely open but they might get unapologetically closed if they see you as too much as an "outsider" or don't respect you. 

Posted (edited)

On 3/15/2024 at 11:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Also, masculine behavior on a hot chick makes her unattractive, as does feminine behavior on a beefy guy. Imagine Arnold Schwarzeneggar whining about a broken nail.

The LGBT bear community sends their regards 💢🐻🤜🫷

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 3/17/2024 at 2:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

Look. Some people are hot and some are not. I didn't invent this system.

What politically correct term should we invent for ugly people which would not hurt their feelings?

Mating is a brutal system and it's not fair. Lots of feelings get hurt all around in this game.

That is true. 

On 17/03/2024 at 5:45 AM, StarStruck said:

For most women, especially feminine women, the most important thing is how she feels. So if you can make her feel ok you are already 80% of the way. And if you have everything set and you don’t make her feel ok you are back 80%. So to answer the question of the thread, you have to feel ok in your own skin. I have noticed that if a feminine girl likes you she will just mirror your psycho emotional state. And if you think you are the shit she will think you are the shit and if you think you are a piece of shit she will think you are a piece of shit. A relationship is like a salsa dance. You lead and she follows. But there can’t be two leads or two follows in the same dance. 

Ultra false. At university, girls came directly to talk to me even though I was a sociopath and half-demented because of my insomnia, just because I'm more handsome, taller and stronger than the majority of soy boys you find in literature school, and that for some reason their brains aren't destroyed by tinder yet.
And again I'm not a "chad", imagine someone really handsome.
All your stories are giga cope, pompous stories that you and others tell each other in your respective heads to reassure you that you can get sex (or not?) thanks to your looks and nothing else. .

To attract attractive girls, you have to be physically attractive enough in their eyes, that's all. The rest is just not behaving like a mentally ill person or a homosexual.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

To attract attractive girls, you have to be physically attractive enough in their eyes, that's all

BULLSHIT. UGLY girls are more attracted to physical attractiveness in a man than pretty, hot, beautiful, and cute girls. Most attractive guys will always believe it's because of his looks that got him the girls' attention; and it is, but not because he was so attractive but mostly because she loved the way he looked, attractive to most on societal terms or not. A short guy will still get it, a fat guy will still get it, a chubby guy, a bearded guy, a muscled guy, a skinny guy, doesn't matter, rich, poor, kind, not kind, whatever, THE BIGGEST AND MOST ATTRACTIVE THING TO MOST WOMEN IS CONFIDENCE amongst other things not related to looks. No matter how it comes and what it looks like. You will have a very hard time if you are ugly and no confidence, but will fair OK being attractive with no confidence, but if you are ugly, unattractive or whatever but you have tons of confidence you will fair better than the rest especially beyond just a 'hi how are you'.0

The problem is, a lot of guys who are unattractive, short, chubby or whatever don't exude confidence in this field so it seems like girls only like attractive guys but they hardly keep those attractive guys because now the work begins for them and half of these handsome dudes think their looks alone should or can do the trick but it doesn't. Women will fair more in the looks department and will get away with more shit if they are hot but eventually that will run its course too especially if the guy has his shit together. Being fat though is probably the last thing on the list so guys should work on that more than gaining muscles. You don't need muscles to get hot chicks, fat...not so much but you still can if that fat comes with status, confidence etc.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

BULLSHIT. UGLY girls are more attracted to physical attractiveness in a man than pretty, hot, beautiful, and cute girls.

Yes, because they want to see themselves attractive through this relationship. I believe that women are more anxious and in addition (consequently?) more humiliating among themselves, this can push unattractive women to engage in damage control through pride Men basically do the same thing in other contexts where they are more sensitive, even something as innocuous as watching a football match and identifying with some team is basically a way of filling oneself with pride (unconsciously of " phallus").

It’s a classic sadomasochistic vibrational logic (does that make sense?). With sometimes a deflection of unease on the outside and execrable/proud behavior (a bit like me these days, lol), sometimes a pity for depressive behavior, eating disorders..

Most attractive guys will always believe it's because of his looks that got him the girls' attention; and it is, but not because he was so attractive but mostly because she loved the way he looked, attractive to most on societal terms or not. A short guy will still get it, a fat guy will still get it, a chubby guy, a bearded guy, a muscled guy, a skinny guy, doesn't matter, rich, poor, kind, not kind, whatever, THE BIGGEST AND MOST ATTRACTIVE THING TO MOST WOMEN IS CONFIDENCE amongst other things not related to looks. No matter how it comes and what it looks like. You will have a very hard time if you are ugly and no confidence, but will fair OK being attractive with no confidence, but if you are ugly, unattractive or whatever but you have tons of confidence you will fair better than the rest especially beyond just a 'hi how are you'.0

All I said somewhat aggressively was that it was the main factor.

The problem is, a lot of guys who are unattractive, short, chubby or whatever don't exude confidence in this field so it seems like girls only like attractive guys but they hardly keep those attractive guys because now the work begins for them and half of these handsome dudes think their looks alone should or can do the trick but it doesn't. Women will fair more in the looks department and will get away with more shit if they are hot but eventually that will run its course too especially if the guy has his shit together. Being fat though is probably the last thing on the list so guys should work on that more than gaining muscles. You don't need muscles to get hot chicks, fat...not so much but you still can if that fat comes with status, confidence etc.

Being too skinny is actually castrating for a man. The most virile, funny and confident men I saw were overweight, like rugby players.

Edited by Schizophonia

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Ultra false. At university, girls came directly to talk to me even though I was a sociopath and half-demented because of my insomnia, just because I'm more handsome, taller and stronger than the majority of soy boys you find in literature school, and that for some reason their brains aren't destroyed by tinder yet.
And again I'm not a "chad", imagine someone really handsome.
All your stories are giga cope, pompous stories that you and others tell each other in your respective heads to reassure you that you can get sex (or not?) thanks to your looks and nothing else. .

To attract attractive girls, you have to be physically attractive enough in their eyes, that's all. The rest is just not behaving like a mentally ill person or a homosexual.

lol you're such a scallywag

we would be great friends

It's Love.

23 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

lol you're such a scallywag

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

False, i'm a nice, innocent, perfectly normal little boy.

full (23).png

Jokes asides, this message was posted in a aggresive vibe. 

Didn't even mean what i've said is wrong, but it lake shade, it's not uncompaptible with a other more optimist point of view.

23 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

we would be great friends

Maybe eheh.
But don't think you're meaner than me, you can't, I was trained by the biggest demons in this world (my mother) :P:)

Posted (edited)

dating a hot woman must be Hell.

They're scummy human beings.

datig is not just about looks.

if people want trophies, then date and fuck the Champions League. Or the Copa America. Or the Wimbledon shield. https://cloudfront-us-east-2.images.arcpublishing.com/reuters/CBDCOEQ3ABPV7MOPB7ZFFVHDQI.jpg 

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4D12AQHDfRKXRKFb3g/article-cover_image-shrink_720_1280/0/1682892145752?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=C_SaDf28HzWG9NBsmp9F5MIMGfWNIoZ83PpI3Q0pe_g

Damn look at their curves. hard-on inducing. looool.

It should surely be enlightened to balance looks or physical appeal with something deeper. Both are equally important. 

But knowing the souls of hot ladies, I'd rather drink fresh horse urine than date one.

D

Edited by bebotalk

19 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Please don't do these stereotypes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 16/03/2024 at 5:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's their fantasies, which is different from who they actually sleep with.

In my fantasies I am banging a 10. Cause why not? But in real life I settle for much less.

You settle for what? 6.5, 7, 7.5 ? 

Why settle when you've banged IG models and very hot girls before, why couldn't you just make 1 of those your GF? 

You said in your pickup series "my standards are very high, it can take me hours to find a hot girl to approach in the day"

So your standards must be higher than 7 atleeast? .. Because in the day 6's, 6.5's  & 7's aren't that rare at all, but yes 7+ can be hard to find depending on the city

Edited by Optimized Life

22 hours ago, bebotalk said:

dating a hot woman must be Hell.

As if being super pretty and feminine and having an easier life somehow makes girls more cruel and "scummy".

Prettier girls are generally nicer and easier to talk to than the ugly masculine ones

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Optimized Life said:

You settle for what? 6.5, 7, 7.5 ? 

I don't rate girls. I was speaking in the common parlance. It's a bad idea to be rating your girlfriend.

Edited by Leo Gura

anything wrong with holding a personal arbitrary screening system for looks, emotional maturity, lifestyle, character and compability?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, mmKay said:

anything wrong with holding a personal arbitrary screening system for looks, emotional maturity, lifestyle, character and compability?

When you get so mechanical about it, it's gonna be an obstacle to love and acceptance.

You should not be grading your girlfriend on a rubric.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Yeah but you also can’t just ignore how you feel about certain things. Why not have a rubric? 

Like, if a girl smells bad, has weird teeth, bad ass acne (on her ass)… I’m probably gonna say no to a relationships.

Whereas if im authentically attracted because she meets my needs I’d date her. 

You should have standards and some kind of rubric in the people and women you let into your life.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You should not be grading your girlfriend on a rubric.

And what if this rubric contains elements which would have direct consequences for your quality of life, when you're in relationship with her? 

@mr_engineer @Leo Gura At the same time, a rubric lacks heart and soul. Which a healthy, loving relationship should. 

It’s not like… “I love m’y girl cuz she’s a 10”… no. 

But, getting your needs met matters. There’s plenty of girls and guys.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

bad ass acne (on her ass)

I thought I was the only one who had something to say about this 😭

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

The whole mindset of rating people is wrong. It's going to prevent you from relating to them properly, consciously.

Even when you think stuff like, "OMG, that girl is a hottie!" That's already warping your ability to relate properly with girls. It's a selfish and immature approach.

Edited by Leo Gura