Hardkill

It's official: the 2024 election will be a Biden vs. Trump rematch

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Biden and Trump officially secured their parties' presidential nominations after winning the majority of the delegates in each of their respective primaries. This of course was expected given the fact that ever since last year, Biden has had overwhelming unified support from the Democratic party and Trump has had way too strong of a hold over the Republican party. So, whether any of us likes it or not, Biden and Trump will have their rematch in the 2024 presidential election.

At least this time around, Biden has the tremendous advantage of being the incumbent president, whereas Trump no longer will be in the 2024 general election.

I believe that the main factors that will really determine who wins the election will be:

1. The level of public order and domestic tranquility.

2. The state of the economy during the election year.

3. What will happen with the war in Gaza towards the end of 2024.

4. What will happen with the war in Ukraine towards the end of 2024.

5. Whether or not there will be a significant third party campaign that would spoil the election.

6. The Trump trial(s). 

7. The liberal backlash against the growing authoritarian regime of Trumpism/right-wing extremism in America.

Edited by Hardkill

They are still the best people possible that can lead America? Its a joke.

Is this what the superpower of the world has to offer? 

An old and possibly senile man?

An old, fat, orange-haired, and criminally-charged man?

So much about this is unfair.

The republican party is successfully blaming Biden for the border issue even though they are intentionally blocking any effort to secure the border on the grounds that it would give Biden a win. They are also blocking aid to Ukraine. 

The republican party does not deserve to be trusted because they are causing the problems for which Biden is blamed. These factors along with many others make the election much closer than it should be, and unfortunately many people seem to believe the lies of the republican party.

I wish we had a healthy right wing, but after briefly trying to distancing themselves from Trump, the republican party has found itself as it was in 2016.

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Hojo said:

They are still the best people possible that can lead America? Its a joke.

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Is this what the superpower of the world has to offer? 

An old and possibly senile man?

An old, fat, orange-haired, and criminally-charged man?

This is why I can't justify voting for either one. If you vote for Biden you are voting for someone you know is unfit for the position because they are mentally incapable. If you vote for Trump you are voting for someone you know is unfit for the position because they are way too immature and divisive.

So, if you vote for either one, you essentially voting to preserve your party's survival and not because you are voting for the person that is the most capable for the position.

-

To me, RFK Jr. is literally the only option that makes rational sense when it comes to who actually deserves to be the leader of our country. I can't rationalize voting for anyone else. It would go against my integrity and moral compass.

-

...If we all voted for the most capable leader - the one who actually deserves it - that's what we would get.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Posted (edited)

@VictorB02 IMO This demands a revolt. This is not democratic, this voting system is a farce. There were millions of new bright people coming through the doors but they are stuck with the same people.

Both are dog trash.

A senile old man that is trying to mimick clint eastwood ( Not good leadership)

And another senile old man that bases his action on fear (Terrible leader)

America is Jerry Springer show.

This is the most powerful nation in the world its all off the backs of hard working Americans. They deserve better.

These are people who were treated like Kings since birth and neither act like it.

I think Canada should go conservative only for the reason that we gotta stop sucking Americas dick. We are not America we cant support ourselves like America can. We need a strong identity.

Edited by Hojo

In 20 years when people are more evolved Nikki Haley will win.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

This is why I can't justify voting for either one. If you vote for Biden you are voting for someone you know is unfit for the position because they are mentally incapable. If you vote for Trump you are voting for someone you know is unfit for the position because they are way too immature and divisive.

So, if you vote for either one, you essentially voting to preserve your party's survival and not because you are voting for the person that is the most capable for the position.

-

To me, RFK Jr. is literally the only option that makes rational sense when it comes to who actually deserves to be the leader of our country. I can't rationalize voting for anyone else. It would go against my integrity and moral compass.

-

...If we all voted for the most capable leader - the one who actually deserves it - that's what we would get.

Unless the state you're living in has ranked choice voting, because of our first past the post electoral system, voting third party is effectively a vote for Trump (who is actively trying to end democracy, btw ; look into Project 2025 ). You may not like it (I don't), but that's the actual Reality we're living in.

https://thomaszimmer.substack.com/p/project-2025-promises-revenge-oppression

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Trash vs garbage.

All of them.

Only reasonable one is Bernie Sanders but USA is too under developed to elect him.

I am wondering about Vivek. He seems interesting but I am not very familiar with him. What do you guys think of him? Especially those familiar with him.

18 hours ago, trenton said:

They are also blocking aid to Ukraine. 

I am very torn about this. From one hand I see the war continuing as totally pointless from the Ukranian POV and just killing people in Ukraine and destroying the country further for no reason (Russia wont be kicked out). They tried last year with tons of support and still failed. And Russia now is stronger than then. 

On the other side I feel like Ukraine should be backed up considering USA told them "We will back you up for as long as it takes", hence they need to keep their word. 

What do you think about this?

57 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I am wondering about Vivek. He seems interesting but I am not very familiar with him. What do you guys think of him? Especially those familiar with him.

Vivek is Trump's minion. 

@Karmadhi good question. I don't know how to evaluate when a war is hopeless. Russia can apparently sustain the war for at least two or three more years whereas Ukraine cannot. Ukraine can't stay in the war unless they keep receiving aid. How can you tell if the war is hopeless for Ukraine?

No way. Is this 100% true?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

No way. Is this 100% true?

Yes lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Elections are hopeless. Best thing is just to move to a red or blue state 

Posted (edited)

On 3/15/2024 at 9:39 PM, trenton said:

How can you tell if the war is hopeless for Ukraine?

Their population is 4x less than Russia.

All the war is being done on Ukranian territory, destroying the country gradually.

I saw on 2023 they did a major counter offensive in summer which did not do anything. And back then they still had decent supply of NATO weapons. 

It will just go down from here considering Ukraine cannot replace its troops as much as Russia.

And going on offensives is always more costly for the attacker since the defender can build defenses.

Considering now Russia has a shit lot of defenses on eastern Ukranian territory it holds, Ukraine lacks the manpower for a major breakthrough.

They did try it, all it did is kill people and no results.

And Ukraine again in  a long war of attrition cannot defeat Russia.

If they make peace now they can keep most of their country intact. Russia only occupies Russian majority areas. Most ethnic Ukranians are not in those territories. Hence dying for them is foolish to me.

Edited by Karmadhi

On 3/15/2024 at 5:33 PM, Wyeth said:

Vivek is Trump's minion.

I do not like any of the republicans but he seemed better to me than Niki Hailey. She gave me warmonger vibes. The world does not need more wars, it needs to end the current ones.

Posted (edited)

David Pakman makes a very sensible point here as to why voting for Biden is a MUST:

He also has mentioned in other videos before how incredibly successful Biden has been as president:

Edited by Hardkill

On 15/3/2024 at 10:07 PM, Nivsch said:

In 20 years when people are more evolved Nikki Haley will win.

Let’s hope not, that would be as step backwards. She is the biggest war monger of them all. Not surprised you would love her. 

Posted (edited)

As a non American i view and watch their politics as entertainment. Biden is a joke, their only hope would be he steps down at the last minute and Michelle Obama takes over, she would win. The way it’s going though Trump is looking pretty good, all these trials are only making people love him more, as it’s over the top and is technically, election interference. I would vote Trump. 

In my own country i would never vote for the right. I tend to vote independent, as it’s illegal not to vote, and the left isn’t great either. 

Edited by Merkabah Star