-
Content count
1,777 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Oppositionless
-
Rank
- - -
- Birthday 09/24/1999
Personal Information
-
Location
The Absolute
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Oppositionless replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think that, regardless of anything else, visualizing yourself as being successful at whatever field you want to succeed at, works. Since visualizing myself confidently flirting with women I've gone on two dates, after a pretty long dry spell. -
Oppositionless replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I love that this has become such a big deal on this site lol. Definitely seems like believers are the minority here, which is a little surprising to me to be honest. I personally don't believe much in intentional manifestation, but maybe unintentional manifestation sometimes happens. -
Oppositionless replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Makes sense , but bizarre coincidences still happen , and that to me helps to explain the staying power of this manifestation stuff (it's had a few different words over the years). -
Oppositionless replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In terms of insight I think I agree with you but most people just want to end their suffering . I want both. -
Oppositionless replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's cool to know this stuff but I feel like awakening is a more realistic goal, permanent enlightenment seems like something that only happens if you're exceptionally lucky so I'm not sure it's worth obsessing over. -
While that's true . I also think killing him off in Ep1 was mad stupid lol. Well, maybe not stupid in the moment, but stupid in hindsight .
-
Oppositionless replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't even know what awake means anymore. And I don't really care to know . Reality IS, God IS, and yet, the human part of me also IS. -
-
Oppositionless replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Dr K here says more or less what I already noticed. That a) trying to make things happen by magic doesn't work , b) sometimes weird things happen , but c) I can't predict when how or why weird things happen . I think if u raise your consciousness the likelihood of things working out goes up , you could view that from a practical or a mystical viewpoint. For one, if ur consciousness is higher you have fewer desires so u need less to be happy , also your brain works better , and you're less needy. -
Oppositionless replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Some studies have shown statistical effects on random number generators over hundreds of thousands of trials but no dramatic siddhis have ever been verified. I do think raising your consciousness and generally having good vibes leads to more oppurtunities, but i wouldn't count on it reliably causing things to manifest out of thin air. -
Oppositionless replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I tripped last night so the memory is fresh . This was my first proper trip since January. 4 Aco Dmt, wow, what a beautiful substance. It felt like a cross between psilocybin and dmt, this was the first time where a psychedelic produced open eyed visuals that felt like they were in my eyes rather than in the environment, meaning my entire visual field was affected rather just the objects in the room. This substance to me feels very sexual , sort of like mushrooms, but not quite as dark and evil as mushrooms. And it has the extradimensional quality of dmt. I realized I was wrapped in God's blanket, and this blanket contained everything, and there was only one person in the whole universe. -
Oh yeah 😎. Hehe I got a date tn maybe I'll end up playing this for her .
-
@Yimpa not sure whether it was in the mix I shared, but I know for sure there was one that had a song that goes "hot sake, hot love!" , that song is fire .
-
💃🕺
-
Beans, potatos, vegetables, eggs, chicken, milk.
