Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

During my meditation session just now, one of the thoughts that captured my attention was this! Why not have a group meditation together. We pick a time that suits most of us and just sit for 30 minutes or so with or without a pre-set intention for the session. I've heard that if a group of people meditate with an intention, it can be very powerful.

I think it will be fun, useful and connecting. 

So what do you say, do you want to do one this Saturday/Sunday? We can agree on a time that is best and I'll edit this post to add it in. Let's raise the consciousness of the planet, together! <3

Edit:

Vote here for which hour intervals you would be available, so we can pick a time from there:

https://doodle.com/poll/3s7cfs4bbqtihedg

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I'm in! 

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

So, we did not talk about time zones, which is normal for spiritual souls like us.

So let's say GMT. Let's do it at 18:00 GMT on Sunday for 30 minutes. Or ofcourse longer for anyone that wants longer.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster dowwwn!

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

Ahhh perfect!! Some of us are fasting together this weekend, too. I am definitely in. 

nothing is anything

so what exactly do you mean? Call each other on skype and meditate? + what time is the doodle based on? US West time?

So if nobody opposes, let's agree on 18:00 GMT. @Dodoster please update your topic starter post for the newcomers. Also, you can delete the doodle link because the interval is settled. 

Btw, do you use any enhancers? 

Also, we should decide the polarity of our meditation. Do you want to focus on awareness or on letting go? Please all of you answer this question so that we can decide. My understanding is that the group meditation will be much more effective if we all have the same polarity.

44 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

so what exactly do you mean? Call each other on skype and meditate? + what time is the doodle based on? US West time?

We are already connected, I don't think Skype is needed. I was thinking just sitting at the same time :) and maybe share any insights/breakthroughs here after if anyone wants to. 

Here are a couple of mudras (hand positions) and intent which one can use during a meditation as a different intention. You can pick your favourite ^^ I love mudras! We could pick one to do together!

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

28 minutes ago, Barna said:

So if nobody opposes, let's agree on 18:00 GMT. @Dodoster please update your topic starter post for the newcomers. Also, you can delete the doodle link because the interval is settled. 

It seems like I am unable to edit the original topic, I guess too much time has passed.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Sunday 18:00 GMT time

Then this will do it. :) 

Edited by Barna
day specified

@Barna add Sunday.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

...an hour.

I changed the poll. You can vote for the time again, if you want, so that the newcomers can see the number of participants. 

6 hours ago, Barna said:

I am going to do it in nature, with earplugs for extra silence and deep breathing of the fresh air. In through the nose to the diaphragm, out through the mouth. Deeper and deeper into the now.

Going to try sitting in a half lotus for about an hour using the Calming mudra, because my hands need the extra rest.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟