Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2017 at 5:44 PM, Dodoster said:

huge weight lifted of my shoulders.

Also did some stretching! 

@Dodoster was there a inflamed nerve included in the situation??

Women are crazy :P

@Sevi DO YOU ?! OR DO YOU PLAY WITH MY LITTLE HEART LIKE LOREENA ???!!! NOT COOL MAN NOT COOL !!!

Sorry, I'm becoming more and more crazy since most of my free time is spent on Self-Inquiry, I'm becoming hysterical, just like you girls :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Sevi said:

@Dodoster was there a inflamed nerve included in the situation??

What do you mean ?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 hours ago, Dodoster said:

What do you mean ?

@Dodoster I was writing to one other member, the other day, so the topic was similar so that I was just referring to it? that if you could be the same writer? that's all

@Shin yeah.. thank god we have men on earth? we might be crazy but we are the ones who love you guys? 

16 hours ago, Shin said:

DO YOU ?! OR DO YOU PLAY WITH MY LITTLE HEART

@Shin I DO. 

I don't play with people's hearts. 

If inadvertently, unconsciously I make a mistake on such a matter, the moment I realize it, I start to do my utmost best to mend the damage I caused.

If I have something else than love in my mind about somebody, I let them know about what exactly is in my mind and I bear the results. Especially if I hate or really dislike someone I give their chances to them to know about it and to defend themselves. That's something very important for me.

BUT, here, you can be loved and appreciated as much as this vehicle allows you; which is very limited. And also the way and the amount you open and share yourself is another thing. Also, by saying 'love' here what are we really referring to? In this case what are YOU really referring to?

What I see is the fear of being tricked or played is much more accurate than the question of being loved. People can love you only to their capacity of that, but sometimes you just need to except their intend for it as it is. And if they are already in denial in life so then their way of playing tricks on people is not really about you, or your worthiness to be loved. You are worthy to be loved, but I think you have hard time believing in that, so that it turns into projection of that fear into your interactions. From an outside eye, you have already a loving heart, it is itself a good enough reason for the girls to love you (in their capacity) ?

?

2 hours ago, Sevi said:

@Shin I DO. 

I don't play with people's hearts. 

If inadvertently, unconsciously I make a mistake on such a matter, the moment I realize it, I start to do my utmost best to mend the damage I caused.

If I have something else than love in my mind about somebody, I let them know about what exactly is in my mind and I bear the results. Especially if I hate or really dislike someone I give their chances to them to know about it and to defend themselves. That's something very important for me.

BUT, here, you can be loved and appreciated as much as this vehicle allows you; which is very limited. And also the way and the amount you open and share yourself is another thing. Also, by saying 'love' here what are we really referring to? In this case what are YOU really referring to?

What I see is the fear of being tricked or played is much more accurate than the question of being loved. People can love you only to their capacity of that, but sometimes you just need to except their intend for it as it is. And if they are already in denial in life so then their way of playing tricks on people is not really about you, or your worthiness to be loved. You are worthy to be loved, but I think you have hard time believing in that, so that it turns into projection of that fear into your interactions. From an outside eye, you have already a loving heart, it is itself a good enough reason for the girls to love you (in their capacity) ?

?

I was joking you know :P

You must ha very good soul to write all that though :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Me too

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

19 hours ago, Dodoster said:

What do you mean ?

Ohhh,  where did you get that.  I never found it.  Wow so Cute.  I'm picking it up and taking it home with me.  

B-) :-D:-)

?

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

I was joking you know :P

Yes, I knew? but wrote it anyways?

Edited by Sevi
Here we go, i couldn't add the user again

21 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

Meditation this saturday and/or this sunday? Usual GMT 18:00...

Not committing, but I will write before 1800 if Im available ^_^ But I'm gonna be meditating a lot today so there's that!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

What time today ?  :)

@Dragallur Ok boys, let's send positive energy to each other, I'll pray for you :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I'll be starting in 30 mins, I'm late today.

5 minutes ago, Sevi said:

I'll be starting in 30 mins, I'm late today.

Then you didn't get my love vibes 

emo.png

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

emo.png

Pretty sure they go beyond space and time.

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

emo.png

They're going to be waiting for me in my subconscious for an awesome dream!  Thank you in advance!!!! 

A dream where I become awake!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

39 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't think I can receive anything today, but thank you anyways. I lost my phone just before I wanted to start, now it's the end of it I'm starting, I'm really irritated right now, putting myself into cyber media like this has started to become alienating.

Let's see where this gonna go.

I am so irritated right now.

Edited by Sevi