VictorB02

I'm Seeing Jordan Peterson Live

36 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

30mg of 5-MeO-DMT and then you're actually wrestling with God.

xD

I'm on it. 🫡

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Update: can’t believe how many people are here. 

IMG_2082.jpeg

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@VictorB02 If you ever get the rare chance to ask Jordan Peterson in an open QnA be sure to open with "BUT PETERSON..." for us :D

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Would like to know the top lessons you’ve learned from this

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Update: That was pretty fucking awesome. Being that close to him was a bit surreal after watching so many of his lectures through a screen. 

His talk was focused mainly on the biblical story of Abraham and the archetypical correlation to the call to adventure and the theme of sacrifice in our own lives. He did a pretty intensive walkthrough of certain parts of the story, referencing passages and then exploring their meaning in-depth. Felt like I was in one of his classic YouTube lecture videos. It also reminded me a lot of Leo’s talks on life purpose and the importance of answering the call to fulfill your higher potential. 

Love or Hate JP, he definitely has a passion and a calling to speak on the topics he does, and the amount of people there reflected that genuine alignment to me. I’m glad I decided to go.

Now time to reflect and digest the wisdom shared ✍️🤔 

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 3/5/2024 at 11:41 PM, VictorB02 said:

Update: That was pretty fucking awesome. Being that close to him was a bit surreal after watching so many of his lectures through a screen. 

His talk was focused mainly on the biblical story of Abraham and the archetypical correlation to the call to adventure and the theme of sacrifice in our own lives. He did a pretty intensive walkthrough of certain parts of the story, referencing passages and then exploring their meaning in-depth. Felt like I was in one of his classic YouTube lecture videos. It also reminded me a lot of Leo’s talks on life purpose and the importance of answering the call to fulfill your higher potential. 

Love or Hate JP, he definitely has a passion and a calling to speak on the topics he does, and the amount of people there reflected that genuine alignment to me. I’m glad I decided to go.

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

awsome. Glad it was a cool experience. Looks like you had a pretty good seat 

On 3/5/2024 at 9:41 PM, VictorB02 said:

IMG_2086.jpeg

Old man yells at cloud.

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@VictorB02

On 2024-03-06 at 2:26 AM, VictorB02 said:

Update: can’t believe how many people are here. 

IMG_2082.jpeg

My god that's a big crowd! where there like vending machines or hot dog stands?

On 3/5/2024 at 11:41 PM, VictorB02 said:

Would you like to share this wisdom in this thread?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Good to see megachurches adjusting to society.

On 3/7/2024 at 9:13 AM, Scarecrow said:

awsome. Glad it was a cool experience. Looks like you had a pretty good seat 

It was and I did!

On 3/7/2024 at 10:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

Old man yells at cloud.

:D

xD

On 3/7/2024 at 4:10 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Would you like to share this wisdom in this thread?

Sure I'll elaborate more tomorrow in a post.

On 3/7/2024 at 9:07 PM, Buck Edwards said:

Why is he dressed like that? 

He always wears crazy ass suits

On 3/8/2024 at 2:44 AM, meta_male said:

Good to see megachurches adjusting to society.

There was a lot of Mormons there. 😂

52 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

There was a lot of Mormons there. 😂

Ah yes, more mature than Pokémon cosplayers xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/6/2024 at 0:41 AM, VictorB02 said:

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

Glad you had fun. Seems it's about the struggle to survive, the search for meaning/God, and the sharing of that meaning/God with all around you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.