Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Man sets himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy, screaming "Free Palestine!"

43 posts in this topic

Predictably, the guy is becoming an icon for the complete insanity of the #freepalestine movement. Well done.

Glory to Israel

By the way, just to contextualized the sheer stupidity and idiocy of condoning this act:

Self-immolation as done in the past by some tibetan monks had the function of bringing awareness to an issue that wasn't known on the world stage at all. Burning yourself to death as a way of protest is the dumbest shit you could possibly do, especially when the biggest international issue and the hottest topic everywhere is the issue you are trying to "protest".

And it sets a bad precedent. Since the first self-immolation, hundreds of people have burned themselves to death in tibet. Women, children and so forth. You don't even know it happened, because nobody cares, because it's not really effective in any meaningful way in most contexts.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar clearly the man ain’t dead if you keep talking about him on and on

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Scholar clearly the man ain’t dead if you keep talking about him on and on

He will live on as a permanent reminder of the suicidal martydom cult that is the free-palestine movement.

Glory to Israel

52 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He will live on as a permanent reminder of the suicidal martydom cult that is the free-palestine movement.

Be mindful that by violently condemning one movement you may very well be (unintentionally) creating a new violent movement. Take a moment to self-reflect.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

A Buddhist monk set himself on fire in 1963 during the Vietnam war, which made a lasting impression  on the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức

To the modern, materialist mindset this is viewed as crazy.   But when the crazy call you crazy, does that mean you are sane?

Vincit omnia Veritas.

This guy shows how extremist Islam can get. They don’t value their life. They invented the suicide bombers. It’s insane how insane religion can get you. Stop enabling and support this sh1t..

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

A Buddhist monk set himself on fire in 1963 during the Vietnam war, which made a lasting impression  on the world.

To the modern, materialist mindset this is viewed as crazy.   But when the crazy call you crazy, does that mean you are sane?

I never heard of that and probably 99% of the people here. Now we will start burning our selves for every world's problems?

Obviously this guy has PTSD. You can’t ignore someone who has been in the army has the potential of being mentally unstable. 

51 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I never heard of that and probably 99% of the people here. Now we will start burning our selves for every world's problems?

At the time it was widely reported in the US press.  Even President Kennedy commented on it.   It's in many history books.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 27.2.2024 at 1:20 AM, Scholar said:

He is not a hero, he achieved nothing other than encourage more insane people on twitter. 

👍

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 hours ago, Heaven said:

This guy shows how extremist Islam can get. They don’t value their life. They invented the suicide bombers. It’s insane how insane religion can get you. Stop enabling and support this sh1t..

Japan was doing kamikazes chill  

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Japan was doing kamikazes chill  

Great point. Japan is much healthier now.

11 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

As I pointed out in my first post, the reason why Buddhist monks in the past burned themselves wasn't as an act of mere protest, but as an act of raising awareness to a problem that wasn't widely in public consciousness.

It still was extreme controversial, and I would say the overall consequences of this were negative (it didn't really change anything but caused many people to imitate this type of practice, achieving equally as little).

But to compare this type of self-immolation to a mentally diseased anarchist communist who suffered from white-guilt and apparently had a child and a wife, who had never practiced ego death of any kind, and whose political aim is targeted around an issue that is already in the public consciousness far more than it deserves, is just childish and irresponsible.

Even if you would view self-immolation as some sort of valid form of protest, it should obviously be done by people who are prepared to do so, who do so from a perspective of wisdom not mental disease and political radicalization, and who will not cause complete unnecessary suffering to their surroundings. And it should also be highly likely that this type of action will actually make a significant positive impact.

With most self-immolations, this is simply not the case. They are done by mentally ill people, people who are radicalized in unhealthy ways and people who are simply delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation_protests_by_Tibetans_in_China

In Tibet alone we have had 160 self-immolations in the past 15 years, you know nothing about any of them. Nobody does, and nobody cares. It's a completely futile suicidal knee-jerk reaction that was started by some delusional monk who was warned that he would encourage countless others to do the same.

Glory to Israel

It's also important to consider that the monks who attempt to raise awareness or protest through self-immolation, do so in a context in which there is no other means of protest. In Tibet, for example, the Chinese government is undemocratic and oppressive, there is no way to protest in China.

This of course still makes self-immolation even in that context naive and harmful, and it seems to be the case that self-immolation actually leads to worsening conditions for the populations in which it occurs, but it further shows how immature the attempt to glorify this type of behavior in the context of an american mentally diseased individual is.

Glory to Israel

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Great point. Japan is much healthier now.

One day Westerners too will blow themselves up

@Husseinisdoingfine

On 26/02/2024 at 8:13 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/02/26/israeli-embassy-airman-fire-death-gaza/

On February 25, Aaron Bushnell, United States Air Force Airman, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C.

Uncensored video -------------> https://files.catbox.moe/fv5hly.mp4

Reminds me of the Buddha monk in the Vietnam war burning himself.

@Paradoxed

On 26/02/2024 at 10:17 PM, Paradoxed said:

Based

Crazy the cop pointing the gun at the guy. Americamaxxed

I absolutely agree! The guy is clearly almost dead! Like WTF are you still pointing a gun for???!!!😑

But can't complain too much it's indoctrinated into him, he trained to point hus gun.

@Scholar

On 26/02/2024 at 11:14 PM, Scholar said:

Obviously mentally ill, and you guys are obviously mentally ill too. The consequences of social media.

What a scholarly thing to say, call heroes mentally ill. So Buddha monk in Vietnam who set himself on fire is mentally ill too??? I should report you.