TheGod

I'm quiting psychedelics for 10+years

36 posts in this topic

In November 2022 I bought my first 5MeO-DMT pen. I vaped 40mg of it and reached a very radical state of consciousness when I woke up for the first time. Don't get me wrong, I had had profound god realizations on shrooms, but they were not so clear and profound. I realized that I'm singular and eternal being. I exist beyond time and space and there is nothing but me. I'm nothing, pure love and magic. Unfortunately, there is no one to explain this to and it's not possible to convey what God is by using words. God can be properly understood only through experience. 

Anyways, I realized what I really really want as God. I want to be an actor in this movie called life because once you're awake there is nothing else to do. Everything is pointless. Meditation, spiritual teachings and all survival looses its meaning. Which is why I had created myself in the first place. I did it because I wanted to. I love my shitty life and I enjoy creating problems and solving them. I love suffering and pain. That night I realized all of it and re-created myself. The next day when the ego was back I couldn't understand how it's possible that I decided to go back. Ego will never understand why God gives up eternal happiness and bliss for devilry pain and drama. I decided to verify my decision. By October 2023 I've verified that decision at least 10 times. I even filmed God talking to itself. The result is always the same - God wants to play the game. It couldn't care less about ego's suffering and pain or problems. Ego wants salvation and peace, but God simply do not care. You must be wondering why? Well, because life is the illusion. God is just imagining things, nothing really happens to God. 

I'm going to immerse myself in the illusion really fucking deep, but I will never forget that I'm God nor will there ever be a person who will disprove it. 

I will come back to psychedelics after 10 years to see if my decion has changed, but I don't think it will be different. 

Taking a break is wise.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Congratulations, you got it.

The point of recognizing the game for what it is is not to quit the game but to understand why it exist and then fully embrace it. If the "illusion" were some kind of mistake, then it wouldn't exist, duh!

Way to go, brother. B|

Why so serious?

I have also had the realization of being the eternal and limitless being, which has always been, but what I have seen is that there is no choice, not even the idea of choice. the cosmos unfolds to infinity, everything is. From the point of view of existence, being tortured by burying yourself in an anthill to be eaten alive for a week is wonderful. Everything is magic, wonder and perfection, but there is no god who makes the decision to be that, but reality unfolds and synchronizes with itself, it is something inevitable. but who knows, Maybe I'm wrong. It's dumb to be sure, probably it's possible to see much deeper, and I'm keeping doing, impossible to stop, just because it's extremely beautiful. What I want is to be able to dissolve the surface easy, without 5meo, and do it regularly, nothing could be compared in beauty 

I doubt you'll retain this mindset for 10 years. You'll want more.

Edited by Francis777

On 22/02/2024 at 6:12 AM, TheGod said:

The result is always the same - God wants to play the game. It couldn't care less about ego's suffering and pain or problems. Ego wants salvation and peace, but God simply do not care. You must be wondering why? Well, because life is the illusion. God is just imagining things, nothing really happens to God. 

Hahaha... fucking crying almost reading that 💙 It might be like that. We(I/You) must be so fucking untouchable and fearless and infinite we just go fully into the illusion and dream of the ego 😭😭

Is beautiful my friend, is beautiful 💙 

We created this dream and we don´t care about the ego 😆 On point 🤓 

These words touched me. 

I was thinking about this earlier this week. You're just going to want to fall back asleep again because you literally have nothing else to do. 

I feel like this is what it really means to "hang up the phone" as the saying goes. Or "re-entering the market" as the ox herding pictures depict. 

It's actually completely mad. Complete Insanity.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Posted (edited)

@TheGod curiosity will drive you to look deeper.

And then there is this alien mind Leo talks about.

There is so much to discover. You have just started. Make a break as long as you feel but I bet you will go back much earlier. Or do you feel it's not good to go deeper?

Edited by OBEler

@TheGod can't judge you for taking that decision. 

Awakening definitely is an acquired taste

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Only 10? Why not 50?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 22.02.2024 at 6:12 AM, TheGod said:

God wants to play the game. It couldn't care less about ego's suffering and pain or problems. Ego wants salvation and peace, but God simply do not care. You must be wondering why? Well, because life is the illusion. God is just imagining things, nothing really happens to God. 

Don't hide your own human decisions of the personal self under the guise of them coming from the impersonal self. 

I will tell you how it looks from the third perspective. Your ego got obliterated and now you are scared shitless to dive in again, so the ego being ego starts to make grandiose claims and decisions to legitimatize its fear-based decision.

I advise a dose of self-skepticism towards thoughts such as the ones described in the opening post.

Edited by Girzo

On 3/12/2024 at 0:49 AM, ZenSwift said:

You're just going to want to fall back asleep again because you literally have nothing else to do. 

Precisely. 

On 3/12/2024 at 3:12 AM, OBEler said:

curiosity will drive you to look deeper.

Of course it will. 

Once I'm 40 I'm going to leave everything and just do psychedelics and meditations on a regular basis. It's inevitable.  

For now I need to concentrate on my finances, dating, etc.

Posted (edited)

On 3/14/2024 at 0:51 AM, Girzo said:

Don't hide your own human decisions of the personal self under the guise of them coming from the impersonal self. 

I will tell you how it looks from the third perspective. Your ego got obliterated and now you are scared shitless to dive in again, so the ego being ego starts to make grandiose claims and decisions to legitimatize its fear-based decision.

I advise a dose of self-skepticism towards thoughts such as the ones described in the opening post.

You have no idea what I'm talking about. 

I can bet you've never done 5MeO in your entire life. 

I broke the illusion and was in infinity for eternity. Do yourself a favor, do 5MeO until you realize what I'm saying. 

Edited by TheGod

On 3/13/2024 at 7:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

Only 10? Why not 50?

It's a good question actually. Even if I decide not to take psychedelics anymore it won't change shit. 

I'm God, I've always been and will be it. Whatever I decide to do is my will and I trust my Self. 

@TheGod My man, you are not on a trip right now, your mind structures are more or less the same now as they were before tripping. You are in a baseline state that is prone to self-deception. This is my only advice, beware of self-deception, especially when you think you've surpassed it. This is one of the core Actualized.org teachings.

7 hours ago, TheGod said:

It's a good question actually. Even if I decide not to take psychedelics anymore it won't change shit. 

This line of thinking is a trap. It will change that you will not have explored the Infinity more.

13 hours ago, TheGod said:

I'm God, I've always been and will be it. Whatever I decide to do is my will and I trust my Self. 

A healthy dose of skepticism won’t hurt ya

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I think you are right my friends. 

It's just I've been chasing God for 4 years and been neglecting other domains of my life. 

Now when I realized how actually serious and real God thing is I want to be able to make it a priority in the future. 

For now I want to work on basics of survival. I need financial independence and I haven't fucked for a long time. 

It's just funny to have profound god awakenings and next day do the job that I don't like or think about girls I can't attract due to my lack of dating skills. I'm just 26 and I still have plenty of time.