TheGod

I'm very puzzled

59 posts in this topic

2 weeks ago I did 1.5 grams of shrooms with my friend and it was an amazing trip.

Yesterday I did 1.5 grams of the same shrooms from the same bag and had a bad trip. 

How is it possible and why? 

Just now, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

How did you store them?

That's what I've been thinking as well. I bough a big pack of shrooms. That pack is stored in a dark place in a zip bag. 

The shrooms that I tried are from a small plastic bag that hadn't been properly closed for a week. 

7 minutes ago, TheGod said:

The shrooms that I tried are from a small plastic bag that hadn't been properly closed for a week. 

Yeah that might have sealed the deal. Shrooms can be fragile depending on how they're stored. You could technically make an extract to avoid this issue entirely, but you might also simply make sure that they're stored correctly.

beep boop

That's how it goes. Nothing puzzling here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Yeah that might have sealed the deal. Shrooms can be fragile depending on how they're stored. You could technically make an extract to avoid this issue entirely, but you might also simply make sure that they're stored correctly.

I really hope that's the case

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how it goes. Nothing puzzling here.

Maybe god likes bad trips as much as good ones

I tried to surrender but the trip was getting worse and worse until I played some music and started dancing to it 

@TheGod You don't know what a bad trip is yet.

If you want to be sure not to experience bad trip with the same dosage. 2weeks between trips is not long enough.

5 hours ago, TheGod said:

2 weeks ago I did 1.5 grams of shrooms with my friend and it was an amazing trip.

Yesterday I did 1.5 grams of the same shrooms from the same bag and had a bad trip. 

How is it possible and why? 

Was the trip you did yesterday also with a friend? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you know that ?

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Was the trip you did yesterday also with a friend? 

No, I was alone 

9 minutes ago, TheGod said:

How do you know that ?

You don’t want to know!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, TheGod said:

How do you know that ?

My man, Leo didn't take an 8-month break after having the deepest psychedelic awakenings for nothing!

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, TheGod said:

I tried to surrender but the trip was getting worse and worse until I played some music and started dancing to it 

Oh I thought you were talking about not getting enough of an effect. If you're talking about a "bad trip" as in a challenging experience, then that's just the course of psychedelic usage. No two trips will be the same. They might share a similar "taste", but you will never be able to replicate a specific state of consciousness, as least not as far as I'm aware. Reality is always shifting and morphing, psychedelics will show you the infinite depth of that dance.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you still have bad trips and if not do you feel you still could or that you're too conscious for that ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

27 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

or that you're too conscious for that ? 

Sure I could.

Welcome to psychedelics!

Sailing on the ceiling 

9 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

My man, Leo didn't take an 8-month break after having the deepest psychedelic awakenings for nothing!

Bruh, we are just getting started.

Taking a conscious break is actually hard work in disguise.

:)

Edited by Yimpa

There are many layers of resistance, fear, falsehood, within us. Many times you take a psychedelic, you have a beautiful experience and you think: I already have it, I am pure, nothing to hide, I can do anything, nothing scares me, I give up control. and as often happens with spirituality, when you think you're done you realize that you've only taken the first baby steps.